Chapter 22

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Father has conscious. Doctor said that he have to rest for a day here. But he didn’t want, he insist to go home, so doctor allow that. Now we are on our way to my apartment. The apartment was big, so it’s enough for three of us. Actually I have a two big room in my apartment. So they will staying there until I don’t know.

Mom and our butler helped father to go to the room for rest. I’m in the kitchen to make a hot tea for him. I sigh, confused by the situation. I didn’t understand why Dad mad at James? It was out of control. And why James looked sad?

“Honey.” I heard mom calling me, so I turned back seeing her smile at me. Mom never mad at me. She is such a sweet mother.

“Yes mom? Is Dad okay?” I asked. She nodded, took my hand and led me to the couch.

“Honey, I want you to be honest with me okay?” She asked and I nodded still holding her hand.

“What’s your relationship with that man?” She asked.

“He-he is my boyfriend.” I said. She’s taken a back and let out a sigh.

“Since when?” She asked again try to control her emotion.

“A few months ago.” I said. “What’s wrong mom? Why did Dad got mad at him?” I asked and she closed her eyes.

“Honey, there’s something you don’t know about him.” She said. I furrow my eyebrow trying to understand what she means. “Your dad want the best for you.” She continue.

“What exactly he want a best for me? Try to separate me with the one that I love?!” my voice getting high. I didn’t intend to raise my voice at her but I just didn’t understand.

“Do you love him?” She asked. The way she looked, looks like she want I said no.

“Yes.” I said and she lowered her face.

“Are you sure?” She asked.

“What is it mom?” I pulled my hand from her and stood up. “What did you hide from me?” It’s getting irritated. “You guys just met him for the first time, but you guys already judged him. What’s wrong with him? He is a nice guy. He loves me!!” I walked away from her and run to my room.

“HONEY” She was crying, I know. I was too harsh to her, but I can’t. I just can’t she didn’t accept James. I love him.

 

 

I cry on my bed. Ignore my mother who knocked my door and called me. I need him. I need James right now. I’m going to see him. Yes, I’m going to see him. I’ll just wait my mother to enter her room then I’ll go.

 

 

After a 30 minutes of waiting. I stepped out of my room and heading towards the door. I run towards the elevator and pressed the button. I enter my car and drove off to James’s house.

 

 

When I stepped out of my car, there’s James running towards me. That must be the guards who informed him that I come.

“Baby.” He embraced me tightly, letting me cry in his chest. “Why are you crying love?” I didn’t answer and he led me inside his house and to his room. Our room.

He lay me on his bed and my hair. He was about to go but I stopped him. I shook my head and he nodded, understand that I don’t want him to go. He lay beside me and pulled me closer to him. He kiss my eyes and continue my hair. He waiting me to stop crying and just looking at me with worried eyes.

I stopped crying and hug him. Letting my breath out against his hard chest. James stay silent waiting me to speak, but I don’t want to speak now. I just want him to hold me. That’s it.

We stayed in that position for one hour. After that I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter