Chapter 18

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BANG !!

James hold me tight into his arms and I hide my face on his chest, held his waist, shocked by the loud voice come from upstairs. I looked around and James led us walked outside the club. A few men’s come towards us and I hold James tightly. He whisper to my ear saying that they are his men’s, so I loosen my grip in his. We walked towards his car while running. James open the door for me and he run towards the driver seat, locked the door and drove off.

“What was that?” I asked but he doesn’t answer. He keep driving in the fast speed. I held his hand, it and he looked at me. His angry and fear eyes become soft and he slows the speed making me relief. I saw a car behind and in front of us.

“Who’s that in the car?” I asked.

“That’s David in front of us, and some of my men’s behind us.” He said. I nodded and sigh. “Are you okay love?” He asked and I shook my head.

“I was scared. But what’s that sounds? It looks like a voice of gun.” I said.

“Don’t worry. We are safe.” He said. I leaned back and close my eyes.

“I’ll get you home.” He said before kissing my cheek.

 

 

“Did you find out who the hell in the club?” James asked David when he arrived at his mansion after sending Irene home.

“It’s just a stupid gang there. They were fighting over a girl.” David said.

“And they are having a gun? Are you sure they are just average gang?” James asked heading to the small bar pouring a vodka to his glass.

“Yeah I’m sure. They even didn’t know how to use it. I bet they felt too high on themselves, want to be a powerful gang when they held a gun, showing people that their gang is deserve to be scared. What the .” David rolled his eyes taking a vodka into his mouth.

“It’s good then that they shoot the gun.” James said putting the glass.

“And why is that? As far I remember, you were panicked holding tight of Irene.” Said David.

“Well, I was thinking it must be someone who try to hurt Irene, but well it’s not.” He said.

“But why did you said it’s good that they shoot the gun?”

“Kai’s friends come over us before the gun shoot.” James said taking of his coat and heading towards his room.

“Let’s get Irene back to Paris James.” David said “I think it’s too dangerous here when her friends are here. They can talk about Kai which Irene still don’t remember.” David said. James nodded and enter his room. He put his coat on the chair, his shirt, go to bathroom to take a warm shower while thinking about Irene. He finished shower, change into a comfort shirt and lay down on the bed. He took his phone and call his love one.

“Hey my bad boy.” She answer with a husky voice.

“Did I wake you up?” He asked hearing her voice. She already sleep.

“No. It’s fine. What’s wrong?  Did you back home safely?” She asked with her sweet voice. He smile and thought how he is in love with this girl.

“Yes love. I’m on my bed, but can’t sleep.” He said rolling down his body looking outside the window where the star shining all the night.

“Why? Should I come over there? I hope there’s a magic door which I can teleport there.” She chuckle and I laugh along with her.

“Yeah, I hope you came here, sleeping beside me, then I can sleep peacefully.” He said.

“Are you okay baby?” She asked and he smile hearing what she called him.

“Yes love. I never been better when with you. So, what are you doing tomorrow?”

“I’ll go to my parent’s friend tomorrow. I was rejected at first, but they said, they are the closest relative of our family. So I have to go there.” She whine and James can imagine she pout hard right now on her bed buried her face to the pillow.

“Okay then, you have to listen to your parent.” He said and the line went silent. They hear to each other’s breath. “So, when will you back to Paris?” James asked break the silence. He hope it will soon, cause he don’t want to be in Korea for too long which can make Irene’s memory is back little by little. Call him selfish, but he can’t bear losing Irene when she got back all her memories. He know that the old Irene was hate him, so he was sure that she will leaving him when her memories ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter