Chapter 10

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Have we met before?”

James frozen hearing Irene asked him that question. He was confused how he should answer her.

“James?” Irene waves her hand in front of James’s face because he lost to his dream again.

“You lost again.” She pout and laying her body on the chair.

“Sorry.” He sighing and got closer to her. “Why did you asked that?” His face was so close to her. She gulped and looked away from him. But he took her chin to look at him.

“N-nothing. It just because you were kind to me.” She lied. Actually her mind still process about what the guy named Miko said to her that James was her past, then she remembered the painting on his secret room, it looks like her. So she wonder if she knew James before in the past.

James know she lied to him, he knows her too well and for a long time, so he knows that right now, she lied to him. He was curious why she lied to him. What did she know that he don’t know? He want to ask her what’s happen, but he hold it.

 

 

 

“Let’s dinner outside.” James come sit beside me on the couch when I watched random movie.

“Where?” I asked looking at him.

“What do you want to eat?” He asked and I bit my lip.

“Pasta?” He nod smiling and I got up running toward my room to get change.

“JAMES, are we going to fancy restaurant or regular?” I shouted from my room so James can hear me.

“FANCY.” James shouted and I got change. I don’t want to wear a wrong costume, so I asked him earlier. I wear a simple dress and wedges. Then I make my hair in ponytail. I headed back downstairs where James already ready wearing casual. I giggle looking at him and he took my hand. Sometimes I confused what our relationship?

 

 

“James, I think I can move to my apartment again.” I said as James drive. He looked at me with his disapproval eyes.

“Why?” He asked me.

“Well, they stopped bothering me.” I said looking at him.

“No. Once you moved back, they will following you again.” He said.

“But, it’s uncomfortable for me to stay in your house for so long.” I said biting my lip and looking down. He stopped the car and took my chin.

“What are you worrying?” He looking at me seriously.

Actually I felt confused with my self. I’m getting comfortable around him, he did a lot of skinship to me and he was so protective to me. So I’m afraid about my feeling or his feeling. We just know each other not a long time ago. I feels wrong, but it feels right.

“I mean it’s not right to stay with you for a long time. You understand what I mean right?” I asked him but he doesn’t answer my question, instead he drove off.

We arrived at the fancy restaurant, this restaurant has the best pasta in Paris. I already came here with Emma before and this is my favorite pasta. I smile to James and he nod smiling to me like he knows that I love this place.

“Hello Mr. James Alan. It’s nice to have you here.” The manager come up once we enter the restaurant.

“For 2 people please.” He said and the manager nodded led the way to our table.

We sat on the table in VVIP area and the waiter hand us the menu. I look through the menu, and the price was no joke. It cost minimal $290.

“Order for me.” James said to me and I nodded.

“Penne Portobello, Sicilian Pasta, Jack Rose, Martini please. Thank you.” I closed the menu and hand it to the waiter.

“Oh James, how nice seeing you here.” I heard a voice from behind me. When I look up there’s a women walked towards James with seductive eyes on her face. Ugh so disgusting. I looked to James and his eyes look toward me. I looked away and act like don’t care.

“What are you doing here?” She asked and didn’t aware that there’s a someone sit with him in the table, and that someone is me!

“Can’t you see that I have a dinner with someone?” James asked with annoying tone. I feel curious why he act cold towards her? I looked to that women and she was staring at me.

“Oh, I didn’t see before. So, who is she? Your new toy?”

My heart feel stabbed hearing what she said. Toy? Am I look like that kind of women? I stand up and James look worried.

“I have to go to restroom.” I said and left before James catch me.

 

I close my eyes and take a long breath. Did that women said the truth? Is James that kind of men who like to play with girl? I don’t wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter