Chapter 1

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I walking inside the university, I heard some guy whistling to me, I look at the voice came and that’s from the basketball field. As I look at them, the captain team winked at me and I ignore him.

“Hey pretty girl.” Someone came from behind me and put her hand around my shoulder. I smile looking at her.

“Hey to you too y girl.” I said to my friend, Emma. We have been friend since I came into this university. She is a strong girl that I ever met. She has a strong aura and sometime I wonder if she is a GIRL. But beside her strong aura, she has a soft heart inside.

“Well, the captain never give up on you huh?” She said as we walk towards our class.

“Yeah, don’t blame me that I got a beautiful face.” I said and she gasped.

“Gosh, you are so annoying.” She said and I just chuckle. She always complain that I’m more pretty than her, but I think she more attractive than me, she just didn’t acknowledge that.

 

I sit on my desk as she follow sit beside my desk. We chit chat for a while before the professor came and give us a lesson. During the lesson, I try hard to focus to what our professor said but it got ruin because that stupid captain always staring at me and throw a note into my desk. How childish. After 2 hours, the professor end the lesson and give us a work for next week. I gather all of my stuff, because this is my last class for today. I waiting for Emma to finish copying to her note. As she finished, we get out from class and having a girls day out.

 

We came to mall near our university to fresh our mind after study for like 2 hours, yeah 2 hours is enough. HAHA. We came to random shop that catch our eyes. We came to Gucci, Channel, Armani, Guess, Prada and many more until our feet freeze because of walking.

We stopped at café inside the mall to fill our groaning stomach. After waiting for 10 minutes, our food came and we ate our food faster, because we have been starving. The shopping still not finished as Emma drag me into jewelry shop to buy a necklace.

“How about this?” Emma show me a necklace with icon of love.

“Are you falling in love?” I ask her and she raise her eyebrow.

“Gosh, can’t someone who not falling in love buy this?” She rolled her eyes and I chuckle looking into necklace in front of me. I look around until I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned back and saw a guy standing behind me with shock expression on his face.

“Yes?” I ask him and he still frozen at his spot make me feel uncomfortable.

“Rene.” Emma came to me as she look the man which standing in front of me. “Who is this?” She ask me and I shook my head.

“Can I help you?” I ask him again trying to be nice because he just stay silent.

Emma held my hand and drag me out of the shop.

“He’s weird.” She said and I nod agree with her.

“Do you know him?” She ask me and I shook my head. “Ok, let’s back home. I’m tired.” She said and we walk outside the mall to grab some cab.

 

 

 

The next morning, I wake up feeling the sun heated my face as I cover my eyes with my palm. I walk into bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I change my pajama into sport clothe to have a morning exercise. I jogging to the park near my penthouse with earphone on my ear listening some music. After 30 minutes exercise, I sit on the bench looking at some kid playing around with their friends. I smile looking at their cuteness. Then I feel someone take a seat beside me. I look around and see the same guy as yesterday. He smile awkwardly to me and I smile lightly to him.

“We meet again.” He said and I nod lightly. We stay awkwardly, no one speak up. Feeling uncomfortable, I got up and look at him.

“All right, I have to go.” I said rubbing my palm into my pant. “See you around.” I wave awkwardly and walking fast left him on the bench.

*Why is he look so familiar?* I thought and left the park.

 

 

 

“Is everything ready?” James ask to David who just enter his room.

“Yes. All of mafia leader already waiting you in the meeting room.” David said as he look at James which fixing his hair.

“All right. Let’s go.” He said left the room with David follow him behind.

James have an ordinary meeting with all of mafia leader in the world. He walk down the stairs and his men bow to him. He enter the meeting room which the mafia leader already there waiting for him. He take a seat in his usual chair and nod his head indicate them to take a seat too.

After got 3 hours meeting, he left the room with headache. All of mafia leader have a big sigh as they looking into James’s back leaving the room. James back to his old life which he was really cold to everyone. He will kill anyone which mess w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter