Chapter 15

You're My Happiness 2 (SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wait outside the VIP room. James inside the room seeing his father. When the news broke, we soon flight back to Paris. I held his hand along the flight. He can’t sleep because his mind filled with his father’s condition. We still don’t, no, I still don’t know what cause him to hospitalized. But when the assistant of James’s father broke the news to him, his face become darken and his palm tighten into fist. I don’t know why but I was kind of scared at him, he looks really mad. He even didn’t met my eyes but I got a whimper through my body.

I still sit outside the VIP room where James’s father stay. James hasn’t been out of the room. It’s already 1 hour and I know he must making sure that his father was fine.

“Oh is he okay?” I asked as soon as James out of the room. He nod and come closer to me. He wrap his arm around my waist and rest his chin  on my shoulder. He sigh and rubbed his nose to my neck.

“Are you okay?” I asked him and rubbed his back. He nodded but still hugging me and I can feel his hot breath in my neck.

“Should we stay here?” I asked and he looked at me.

“Let’s go home.” He smile and took my hand.

“Really? I asked and he nod. I smile at him and we got out of the hospital.

 

“You still have a day off right?” He asked and I nod. “What will you doing then?” He asked and I shrug.

“Maybe just stay at apartment and-“

“Who said you stay in apartment?” He asked looking at me then back at the road.

“Me.” I pointed my self with my innocent face.

“No, you stay at my house.” He said but I shook my head.

“No. I have an apartment.” I said crossing my arm.

“Irene.” He said. God, his irritating voice makes me mad.

“What?” I glare at him. He parked his car in the road side.

He took a heavy breath closing his eyes then he looked at me.

“I said you stay at my house.” He try to calm his voice.

“Why should I? I have an apartment so I will leaving there not in your house.” I said.

“Do you know how dangerous is it to live by yourself in foreign country like this? You don’t know anyone. How if someone try to hurt you?” He shouted at me and I laugh in annoyance.

“FINE. I don’t know anyone here but I can protect my self. I’m not a child who need your protect and I can live by my self. Even before you came to my life, I already living alone and I’m fine.” I shouted back at him, tears in my eyes, but he didn’t seem to care about it, jerk.

“So how about the stalkers a few days ago? How about the abductor in the party? Didn’t you in danger?”

“It’s when I know you!” Enough. My tears roll down on my cheek, he looks like surprised but because his ego, he didn’t say sorry to me. He just looked away from me.

“You are right. When you know me, something bad happen to you. You are right, I’m the caused of that. You are right, you will be fine if you don’t know me.” I looked at him didn’t understand what he was talking. I held his face and make him looked at me, and I saw a red blood on his eyes. He was crying.

“J-james. Why are you crying? What do you mean?” I search something in his eyes, but he took out my hand from his face.

“You will be fine if you don’t know me Rene. You will be fine if you didn’t meet me. We shouldn’t meet at that time” (in the park) “we shouldn’t meet a few months ago.” (a few years ago). “I shouldn’t approach you, I shouldn’t love you, but ………………………. But the most wonderful thing in my life is loving you, caressing you, and be with you. I know I was wrong to love you, but I can’t if you told me to not love you, because this heart.” He pointed to his heart “is belong to you, only you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter