Chapter 35

do i love him?

 

(KWANGMIN’S POV)

“I hope Hani’s okay” I mumbled and bumped to someone. “Ya! Watch where you’re going!” he scolded and I immediately bowed 90 degrees and apologized. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I was looking at somewhere else” I straightened my body and looked at him. “Oh? Jeongmin-hyung!” he looked at me. “Kwangmin-ah! Annyeong! You’re alone?” he asked. “I was with Hani earlier but Queenka wants to talk to her” I explained. “Why does Queenka want to talk to her?” he asked and I shrugged my shoulder. “Oppa!!  Help me!!” I heard Hani screamed. “Do you hear that hyung?”, “Hear what?” hyung asked. “Nothing. I think I’m imagining things” I smiled. Then, “Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” I heard Hani screamed again and this time I’m sure I’m not imagining. “Look! Someone’s drowning!” someone said and pointed to a location. It was the place me and Hani played earlier but further. I was about to run but I felt something passed me and ran to the place of the drowning person. “I hope it’s not Hani, right hyung?” I turned back but there was nobody. Then, people began to get noisy and gathered up at a place. Out of curiosity, I followed them. “Omo~ what to do?”, “Kingka is very cool~! Kyaaa~!”, “Is she… Dead?” I heard people saying when I reached them. “Excuse me. Excuse me.” I said as I made my way to see what’s happening. “H-Hani-ah!” I stuttered when I saw her with pale face and Jeongmin-hyung was pumping her chest. “Hani-ah!” I called as I sat down beside hyung. “Aish! Why isn’t she breathing?!” hyung groaned. Then, Hani started to coughed and hyung stopped her action. “Hani, are you okay?” I asked but she didn’t reply and just breathe heavily. Then, the teacher came and checked Hani. “Can you get up?” one of the teacher asked. Hani tried to get up but failed. The male teacher scooped Hani up and brought her to somewhere. “Okay, students. Don’t worry now. The teacher will take care of this.” The teacher announced and everybody got back to their work. “Kwangmin-ah!” someone called and I looked at him. “Minwoo? You know what happened?” I asked and he shook his head. “Let’s check her” I said and sighed.

(HANI’S POV)

The sir put me in my camp and went out. “Student, are you okay?” a female teacher asked as she went in. “I think so” I replied and she sighed. “That’s better. You’re wet. You should change your clothes” Teacher said and I nodded. The teacher went out and I changed my clothes with difficulties. “Student, if you have changed your clothes, don’t go out and just rest, okay?”, “mmm~” I answered and the teacher went away. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

annyeong~~!! hehe. i kept my promise tonight. i updated a chappiee~~ hehe. i hope i didn't spoil your expectations. :/ btw, enjoyy~~ :D gomawo for commenting @nanalover, @eunice96, @Nekomimi14 and @Snow!! it really gives me strengh to write more. ^^ *bow* once again, ENJOYYYY~~!!