Chapter 22

do i love him?

(DONGHYUN'S POV)

----AFTER SCHOOL---

"hani!" i called and touched her shoulder when she got out of her class. "oh, hyung~" she answered weakly. "let's go! i'll send you home" i said with a wide smile and grabbed her hand.

_ON THE WAY_

we both walked in silence for a long~ time. "hani-ah, wanna eat ice-cream?" i asked but there's no answer so i looked at her. she was walking slowly, staring at the road. "hani?" i put my hands on her shoulder and she flinched. "oh? did you say something to me earlier hyung? mianhae~ i think i dozed off" she apologized. i sighed and mumbled, "this won't do" i shook my head and bent down infront of hani, my back facing her. "hyung, what are you doing?" hani asked. "get on" i plainly answered. "why?" she asked again. "i don't want you to get hurt. so, get on my back and rest" i wait for awhile. then, i felt a pair of arms wrapping around my neck and i felt hani leanig on my back. "hold tight hani-ya~" i said and stood up. "you're pretty light" i complimented. "thanks hyung~" she said. "you can sleep if you want to, hani-ah~" i said and i felt her nodding. then, when everything quieted down and all i eard was our breathing, i'm sure that hani was sleeping.

~~~~

i have reached hani's house. she was already awake but i didn't let her go. "bye, hyung~ thank you for today. why don't you get in have something to eat, drink or do?" she suggested but i shook my head. "no need. i'm cool. i'll just head home. if something happens don't hesitate to call or text, kay?" i replied while she just nodded. "thanks again hyung~" she thanked me and bowed 90 degrees. "you're welcome~ now get in the house!" i demanded. she smiled at me, bowed again and went in the house. "how can i do this? she's too kind! i don't want her to get hurt!" i sighed and went to my house.

(HANI'S POV)

"YA! where've you been?!" the kingka asked and i sighed. "you don't need to know!" i replied rudely. "aren't you gonna do the chores?" he asked "can't i get a two-day rest? i barely had time to eat or sleep~" i asked as i faced him at the kitchen. "YA!" he scolded in protest and i sighed again. "okay~ i get it. just... act like i didn't ask you anything. i'm gonna do the laundry now so go away!i don't want to see you anywhere!" i whined and walked my way to the laundry place and did my job. while waiting for the laundry, i cleaned all of the room. well... except kingka's room. he hated it when i went to his room and touched his things, leave out dirty clothes.

~~~~~~

i was getting the clothes out when i heard the bell rang, "oh? who would it be?" i mumbled then the bell rang again. "YAH! asnwer the door! i'm busy now!" i yelled. then, i started to hear chatterin and laughing. "what the heck is going on over there?" i mumbled again and went to look at the living room. "yo! can you tell me where's the bathroom?" an unknown person asked. "there... the second door from the left" i replied as i pointed at the door. 'oh? where'd he come from?' i suddenly realized that he was a stranger. "excuse me. what are you doing here?" i asked the guy when he went out of the bathroom, "don't you know? the kingka are throwing a party to celebrate his new house" he exclaimed and cheered leaving me in dazed. "that jerk..." i cursed between my gritted teeth.