Chapter 27

do i love him?

 

“WHAT?! The kingka threw a party and let hani clean all the mess up?” I asked and hyung nodded. “That jerk!” I cursed. “Annyeong, kwangminie~” someone greeted making both o us turned around. “Oh, donghyun-hyung. Annyeong” I greeted back. “Why do you look so dull?” donghyun-hyung asked and sat down beside me. “Kingka’s fault” I answered. “What about him?” he asked as he leaned closer to me. I sighed and told him about the party. He was so shocked that he didn’t believe me and looked at Youngmin-hyung. “Seriously?” he asked with big eyes and my hyung nodded. “But why didn’t he invited me?” hyung pouted and I glared at him. “Maybe he don’t want hyung to ruin the party?” my twin guessed and me, donghyun-hyung nodded “why is he so cold-hearted?! Can’t he see Hani is dying because of lack of sleep? She even sleeps while walking!” donghyun-hyung complained making me shocked. “She sleeps while walking?!” I asked and hyung nodded. “This is bad! What if something bad happen to her?” youngmin-hyung thought and both of us scolded him, “Ya! Why are you so negative thinking?!”, “Okay, I’m sorry~ don’t scream! You both are scaring me!” Youngmin replied while me and donghyun-hyung just sighed.

 RIINNGGG~~

“I’ll try to convince the kingka to let Hani rest. So kwangmin, don’t worry. You guys can come with me later to visit her. I’ll be waiting at the gate” me and my brother bid nodded and bid goodbye to donghyun-hyung

__IN THE CLASS__

I was settling on my seat when the teacher came in with a guy. ‘Another new student?’ I thought. The female started to get noisy on he looked. “Okay student! Quiet down~ today we have a new student. He’s new around here so, treat him well~”, “NE~!!” the female answered. “Introduce yourself” teacher ordered and he nodded. “Annyeonghaseyo~ my name is No Minwoo. Like the teacher said, I’m new to here so please help me~” he bowed 90 degrees and when he straightened his body, the girls cheered loudly. “So different from Hani’s reaction!” I complained. “Oh? There are no more empty seats? Since a student is absent, why don’t you sit down beside Kwangmin first? Kwangmin, be kind” teacher ordered but I didn’t reply making students shot death glare at me. “Okay~” I said, annoyed. Minwoo sat down on Hani’s seat and bowed his head. “Nice to meet you~ umm… can I ask you something?” he suddenly asked. “What?” I asked not to sound rude.”Is Lee Hani schooling here? The one who only lives with her mom?” I was so shocked by his question. ‘How does he know Hani?’ I thought. “If you’re asking the Lee Hani I knew, she’s absent today and you’re sitting on her seat” I answered and he smiled. “Thank you” he bowed his head and I nodded as a reply. ‘I hope it’s not the Lee Hani I knew he’s talking about.’ I thought and continued studying.

---------------------------------

two update for yesterday and today. :)