Chapter 12

do i love him?

(HANI'S POV)
He had it a month ago, when he found my phone.
-backflash-
"oh~ Donghyun-sshi! Thank you so much! How can i repay you?" i asked and an evil smile appeared on his face. "ya! Do you think i'll give it to you for free?" he smirked sending shiver down my spine. "it's nothing expensive. Just give me a wish" he smiled and i nodded. "okay" i mumbled. "okay you can go now, and don't call me 'Donghyun-sshi' just call me with anything you're comfortable with" he ordered. "ah! Also if you don't grant my wish, you'll really gonna regret it" he added again and left me alone confused.
-end backflash-
I continued on thinking while when i suddenly bumped on someone. "YA! Don't you have any eye?!" the person yelled, turning around to face me. "i'm sorry! I'm sorry!" i apologized. I looked at the person. He looked familiar. I thought for awhile. He's the kingka! "on second thought, i take back my words." i said. "YA!!" he screamed but i just ignored him and walked away. 'mission making kingka angry complete' i thought and laughed. I took a deep breath and kept walking.
-infront of my house-
I stopped walking infront of the gate just to look at my house. Then someone bumped me making me almost hit the gate. "YA!!" I screamed and turned around to look at the person. It was Kingka. "oops! Sorry! I didn't mean it" he said. I can sensed the he was saying it sarcastically. He smirked at me evilly and opened the gat of my house. Wait! Did he just open the gate of MY house?! "hey! Since do you live here?" i asked when he was about to open the door. "so what?" he questioned back and get in the house. "MOM!" I called as soon as i entered the house. "what is it darling?" mom asked when she appeared infront of me with a MAN beside her?! What the heck is going on here?! "what is HE doing here?" i asked as i pointed to the man beside mom an kingka. "oh! Hani-ah here you are! Come here!" mom said and pulled me to the couch to explain everything. "hani, listen carefully. The man beside mom earlier, you can call him Mr. Lee and he is mom's business partner. His son name is Lee Jeongmin. He's the Kingka in your school. Do you know that hani?" omma asked and i nodded. "and they're gonna stay here, in our house, for awhile" mom said and i nodded again. "w-wait.. What?!" i yelled when i recalled what mom said. "stay here?! Why the heck would they stay here?!" i asked. Disagreement and scare can be sensed in my voice. "'cause omma and Mr. Lee are going to a business trip. Jeongmin is the only son so he need friends and Hani! Watch your mouth!" mom warned 'cause i rarely say harsh words. "what?! Omma! You can't just let me stay here alone with someone i don't know!" i screamed. "Lee Hani! Stop it!" mom said but i kept on, "why can't he just live with his mom? Don't he have one?", "YA! Shut up!" kingka or should i call Jeongmin warned. "you! Shut up! This is not your house to order me" i said as i pointed to him. "omma", "stop it!" mom cutted me off. "but still!", "one more word young lady, and you're grounded" mom said, fiercely. "OMMA!" i screamed and i felt a hand landed on my cheek hardly. I was so shocked. I stared at mom she looked shocked too. "young lady, you're grounded for 1 week! No phone, no internet and no music!" mom said. I started to feel tears on the edge of my eyes. "okay! Ground me for how many weeks you want! But i'll still not accept them staying here!" i cried and ran to the door. "I HATE YOU, MOM!!" I screamed and slammed the door hard. I started to run to somewhere quiet. I can't stop crying. I stopped running and fell to the road "damn it. Why can't you stop crying?" i asked myself. "Hani?" i heard someone called. I quickly wiped my tears away and stood up. "hani? Are you crying?" that someone asked again. I looked at the person. "oh~ donghyun-hyung~ why are you here?" i asked changing the topic. "i live near here. What are YOU doing here?" donghyun asked back. "umm..."

 

chapter by chapter y commentators are getting zero... :(  i fell un-motivated. that's okay, i'll just update for the viewers. btw, ENJOY~! :)