Chapter 13

do i love him?

(HANI'S POV)
"what are YOU doing here?" donghyun asked back. "umm... Nothing~ i was just passing by" i lied. "well, i better keep going" i said and walked away. As soon as i turned around, tears started to fall down again like a rainfall. I continued walking with my head hang low. "please move away" i said, quietly when i saw a pair of shoes infront of mine. "move it!" i screamed when it wasn't moving. "hani-ah~ what happened? Why are you crying?" he, Donghyun, asked. "i said to move!" i said, ignoring his questions. My tears just won't stop falling! "i won't move until you tell me what happened, Lee Hani." he said firly and i started to cry harder thinking about what happened earlier. "I said to MOVE!" I screamed and started to hit him on somewhere at the shoulder. "move away please..." i begged when my body felt weak. Donghyun grabbed my hand that was hitting him and pulled me to a hug. "just cry~ it's okay~" he said while patting the back of my head and i let all of my tears out.
---
I had stop crying. Now i'm waiting for hyung at the bench near a small shop. "Hani!" hyung called making me turned to him. He was sitting beside me. "i've been calling you so many times! I thought you were being posessed" he joked and sighed out of relief. I smiled weakly at his joke. "here~ i don't know what you like so i just bought you a chocolate one" he said as he gave me a chocolate flavoured ice-cream. "thanks~" i smiled and ate the ice-cream. "i also bought you water" he said as he also ate his ice-cream. I just nodded. "hani-ah would you mind to tell me what happened? If you don't want to it's okay..." donghyun said breaking the awkward silence. I sighed and told hyung everything that happened. After i told him what happened, i looked down on my lap so Donghyun can't see my tears falling. "so you're saying that our Kingka, Lee Jeongmin, are now living in a house with you?" donghyun asked and i nodded. "and your mother slapped you, 'cause you were against it?" he added and i nodded again. I started to cry again but quietly. "i'm sorry if i made you sad again, Hani-ah. I shouldn't have ask" he said as he, too, lowered his head. "if you want, i can lend you my shoulder" he suggested and patted his own shoulder. "thank you" i replied and lay my head on his shoulder. He started to pat my head when he heard my sobbings. "it's okay. Let it all out~" he said in small tone. 
---
It was almost night and my phone started to ring non-stop. "Hani-ah aren't you going to answer it?" hyung asked when it rang for the sixth? Seventh? Time. "i don't want to. " i answered and shook my head. "hani-ah~ you should go back home now. We still have school tomorrow. If you're sad, you can just call or text me." i sighed. "okay~" i replied. "thank you~" i added and hugged hyung. "if it wasn't for you, i don't know what will happen to me" i mumbled but hyung still heard it. Hyunp sent me home and i waved at him for the last time before going in the house. "where have you been young lady?" mom asked when i walked past the living room where there were mom, Mr. Lee and Lee Jeongmin on the big sofa. "why do you wanna know Mrs. Lee? Just care about your new son" i replied rudely and went in my room. I purposely called mom 'Mrs. Lee' 'cause i'm still very angry at her. Just then, i heard a knocked on my door. "girl, you do know that you are banned from using phone, music and internet for 1 week, right?" mom said. It was as if she was a mind reader 'cause at that time, i was about to send donghyun a message. Out of irritation, i covered my face with my pillow and screamed my lungs out. I stopped screaming and texted donghyun, "goodnight~ thanks for everything! ^^ i really appreciate it. Also! Don't reply 'cause mom are grounding me for one week. Bye bye~ see you tomorrow! ^^v" right on time when i sent the message, the door got knocked again. "hani~ you sleeping?" mom asked on the other side of the door. I rolled my eyes and went to my study table's drawer to get my MP4. "bye my friend" i said to my MP4.

---

another update! keke.. enjoy~ ^^ ppyong! :D