Chapter 34

do i love him?

 

(HANI'S POV)

 

“Hani-ah? Panda?” Kwangmin oppa called. “Ne?” I asked. “You still wanna swim?” Minwoo and Kwangmin oppa asked at the same time. “I can just play at the edge” I pouted. “Okay~ let’s go!” oppa said and pulled me. “Oppa, don’t you think we should bring him? I feel guilty ignoring him” I said when I saw Minwoo sitting all alone. “Why? It’s not like we did something bad to him” Kwangmin oppa replied. “But still…” I said and oppa sighed. “Okay~ I get you, panda. Aigoo~ you’re too kind!” oppa praised and pulled me to Minwoo. “Yah! No Minwoo, wanna join us and play?” oppa asked. “Thanks for inviting but no. I’ll just read the book” he rejected and my face became sad. “Yah! When people ask you to be your friend, you should accept it. Babo” oppa said as he pulled me and Minwoo to the water.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was so fun playing with them. “Waaahh~ another wave!” I exclaimed and in seconds, the wave hit us again. “Ack! I swallowed some water” Minwoo said with disgusted face and we laughed at him. “Umm... I think I’ll rest for now” Minwoo said. We nodded as a reply and he went out of the water. “Excuse me” someone called and we turned around to look at the person. It was the Queenka. “Kwangmin-sshi can you leave us for a sec?” she asked. “Why? Are you gonna do something to my baby panda?” oppa asked, I can sensed a tint of anger in his voice “No, I just wanna talk to her” Queenka said and secretly smirked at me. “It’s okay, oppa” I assured. “Okay…” oppa sighed and he left us alone. “What do you want?” I asked rudely. “I see that you didn’t get my warning. So I’m here to give you your punishment and ‘baby panda’? Are you kidding me? You don’t even look like a baby. More like a pig” I scoffed and gritted my teeth “So? Nobody cares what they call me. And now, what’re you gonna do? You can’t do anything to me, there are people here” I said. “Oh really?” she smirked evilly at me making me had shiver down my spine. She started to move closer to me and I backed up until the water was near my shoulder. “Bye” she said and pushed me to the water. I felt the water hitting me. When I reached the surface of the water, I realized that I was very far away from the others. I began to panic. “Oppa!!  Help me!!” I screamed but they can’t hear me. Then, I felt my feet cramping and started to have a hard time floating. “Oppaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!” I screamed my lungs out loud and submerged in the water.Eotteohke? Am I gonna die for real now? Andwae~ andwae~ andwae~!!!’  I thought. Then, my lugs started to burn and I out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ja-jan! laugh the last update of the week? mian.. i have to leave you guys like this. i have no other choice. i can't update more. my hands hurt.. crying i think i will be in a hiatus for a few days or weeks... sad mianhada~ but i hope you like the triple updates! annyeonghigyeseyo~ *bow 90 degrees* sarannghaeyo~ heart