Chapter 21

do i love him?

after tht incident, i rarely saw hani at recess. there are times when i saw her walking like a dead person to home, 'did jeongmin do something to her?' i wondered.

-next day, recess-

"kwangmin-ah!" i called when i saw him wandering around the hallway. "oh, donghyun-hyung! annyeonghaseyo~" he greeted with a bow. "oh~ annyeong~ anyway have you seen hani?" i asked quickly getting to the point. "i think she's in the class, sleeping. nowadays she always dozing off in lesson. do you know what happened to her?" he asked and i shook my head. i was about to run to hani's class when kwangmin said, "if you can't find her there. search at kingka" i stared at him in confusion. "umm.. okay, thanks" i said and quickly went to hani's class.

--------------

when i reached hani's class, i knocked the door and took a peek of inside. "hani-ah~" i called when i saw her. she was looking at her book while her elbows were supporting her head, that was on both of her palms. "hani-ah~" i called again when she didn't reply. i went in her class and stood beside her. i crouched down so i could saw her face. she was sleeping! i chuckled at how funny and cute she looked. i shook her shoulder. "hani-ah~~" i called again for the third time. she slowly opened her eyes and yawned. "did you have  nice sleep?" i teased and she just smile weakly. "i was about to when you wake me up" she complained. "aigoo~ why are you so tired hani-ah? what time did you sleep last night?" i asked. "at 3? 4a.m?" she answered unsure. "why so late?!" i scolded. "just... recently i got a bit busy" she answered. i knew she was no telling the truth. "arasso, i get it. i'll leave you now. i know you wanna rest. later after school we'll go back together okay?" she nodded and i patted her head. "have a good sleep~" i half-teased and half-greeted. i knew something was not right so, i went to ask jeongmin.

---------------

"oh! hyung! what are you doing here?" the curly-headed -boy asked "i don't want to waste time. so, i'll just go straight to the point. what did you do to... hani?" i whispered the lst word so hyunseong can't hear it. "i didn't do anything" he lied. "then why did 'that person' dozed off in lesson?", "okay! okay! there's nobody to do the house chores so i told her to be a maid!" he answered. "if you're gonna ask 'why?' it's because she's a girl! and i'm a kingka!" he added. "this lazy kid!" then the bell rang signalling recess is over. "i'll talk to you again later" i said as i pointed to him and went to my class.