Chapter 11

do i love him?

(HANI'S POV)
i felt unsafe. "uhh... I think i'll just have my break at class" i faked a smile. "are you coming with me oppa and sis?" i asked and they nodded. "i have nothing to do so i'll just follow you" oppa smiled. "i think i'm gonna go back to my class. I have some things to do" sis said and stood up from her seat. We were about to go until someone called me, "Lee Hani!" making the tree of us turned to face the owner of the voice. I started to have shiver down my spine when i saw the person who called me. It was the guy i made eye contact with earlier. "oppa, sis. Let's run" i whispered to them and they nodded. We turned around to face the cafeteria's exit. "in the count of 3" i whispered. "ya! Lee Hani! Can't you hear me?" the guy shouted. "1..." i whispered again. "2..." oppa said. "thr..." before sis can said 'ee!' i felt a hand on my shoulder making me froze. 'i'm dead!' i thought and closed my eyes. "ya! Are you deaf?" i heard the person from my back asked. "too late!" oppa mumbled. "i have something to tell you. Follow me" the unknown guy said and walked past me. "THREE!" i yelled and sis, oppa and i ran away. When i was about to run past the guy, i felt a grab on my wrist making me stopped my action and winced. "OWW!", "i said to follow me. Not run away!" he scolded me and drag me out of the cafeteria to somewhere quiet. "let me go!" i said, pulling my wrist away but failed. "if i let you go, you'll run away right?" he asked like he had just readed my mind. "NO~ also, do you think i know the way out of this place?" i lied. "good. If you run away, i swear, i'll kill you" he warned me and i gulped. As soon as he loosened his grip on my wrist, i was about to run but he tightened his grip back and said, "i can't believe you" i sighed. 'mission failed' i said in my mind. "could you listen to me? Please?" he begged. I had no choice since he said the 'P' word. I turned around to look at him in the eye. "okay what?" i asked rudely.  "i'll let you go. IF you promise me you won't run away.", "promise" i said without thinking. He loosened his grip and let my hand free. "what you wanna say?" i asked and he smiled. "thanks. I'm Kim Donghyun" he said. "that's all?" i asked in disbelief and he shook his head. "i want to give you this..." he said showing a blue LG Lollipop. "that's my phone!" i said with a shocked face and pulled it from his hand. "i found it ot the cafeteria's floor. It must've fall when you were grabbed by the collar yesterday" he explained. "oh~ donghyun-sshi! Thank you so much! How can i repay you?" i asked and an evil smile appeared on his face.
(KWANGMIN'S POV)
"Where's she?" i mumbled as i looked at Hani's empty seat. "annyeong everyone!" a person greeted and looked at the person hoping it's Hani and it's her! "hani!" i called. "oh, oppa annyeong~" she said. She seemed happy. "ya! Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" i asked when she settled down beside me. "i found it" she said with a wide smile. "what?" i asked and she showed me a blue LG Lollipop. "wow! Where'd you find it?" i asked. "i didn't find it, someone did" her face darkened. "don't tell me HE find it" i said and she nodded. "let's not talk about it. Ah! Your water" i changed the topic. "thanks oppa." she said and drank the water. After that, the bell rang and wf studied as always.
(HANI'S POV)
-february, after school-
"wow~ time sure fly so fast" i said as i walked at the park near my house. At school, nothing much had changed. Me, oppa and sis has gotten closer. I also had many fans there... To be exact, it's anti-fans. I got them because of my rudeness towards Kingka and my friend-relationship with donghyun. Talking about donghyun, me and him had gotten closer 'cause our house were at the same direction. I went home with him when sis was absent. "i wonder when oppa and donghyun will use their wish" i said, looking at the sky while walking. If you're asking when donghyun had a wish. He had it a month ago, when he found my phone.