Chapter 33

do i love him?

 

(HANI’S POV)

After breakfast, we played together again and before the night came, the oppa and hyung went home. This weekend is the best! I can’t wait for the camping on first March! After that day, me, twin oppa and hyung, had gotten really close. The 3 of them started to call me ‘baby panda’ or ‘panda’ too. This is all Kwangmin oppa’s fault! And about No Minwoo, we became a partner, me, oppa and him, everyday he would smile at me and try to get my attention. Since when did he become like that??!!!

--1st March! Campiiiinnngggg~~--

“Waaahhh~~ it’s the beach!” I exclaimed when we reached our destination. “Baby Panda, you like the beach?” Kwangmin oppa asked and I nodded like an excited child. “Of course! I haven’t been to a beach for… about 9 years” oppa showed me a shocked face. “9 years?! Really?!” he asked and I nodded. It was the last time before appa went crazy’  I thought and flashed oppa a fake smile. “Okay students, gather together with your partner and make your camp. You’ll have to sleep together with your partner. After that, you may enjoy your day~” the teacher announced. “We’re sleeping with our partner?!! But… my partner is all boys” I looked at oppa with worried face. “It’s okay, Panda~ you had sleep with 3 guys in a room already~” Oppa replied but it sounded more like teasing. I punched his arm lightly. “Arasso~ its okay~ oppa will not let that Minwoo touch you” he assured with a smile which I replied back. Me, oppa and Minwoo gathered together and made our camp. “Hani-sshi are you gonna swim in the beach?” Minwoo asked. “Why? Can’t I?” I asked back. “That’s not it. It’s just that… you don’t know how to swim right?” he said. I was so shocked that he still remembered that incident.

--Flashback, 4 years ago—

It was swimming lesson for our class. I was staring at Minwoo, my crush since the first day I moved here. He was laughing with his friend and girls were around him. I wish I can approach him but I don’t have the courage to do so. I sighed and was about to turn around when someone shouldered me making me slipped and fell to the 5m swimming pool. “Help! Help!” I cried when my head get out of the water. Unfortunately, no one heard me and I submerged back in the water. ‘I’m dying. I’m gonna die’ I thought and everything went black.

-------

“Breathe. Breathe” someone said as he pumped my chest. I started to coughed water out of my body. I opened my eyes but everything was blurry. “Hani-yang? Are you okay? Can you hear me?” the guy asked. I blinked many times until my view was clear. “Hani-yang?” the guy asked again and my vision became clear. I was so shocked to see the guy who saved me. ‘It’s Minwoo’ I thought and my head got dizzy. Then, everything out again. “Hani-yang! Someone call the ambulance!” I heard Minwoo said before I completely fainted

--End Back flash—

 

~~~~~~~~~~

 

YAYY~~ NOW I HAVE REVEAL MINWOO AND HANI'S RELATIONSHIP! hehehe... i hope you like it. >< i'm not really confident with my story nowadays. btw, one more chappie to update! ENJOYYYYYY~~ :D