Chapter 17

do i love him?

(HANI'S PoV)

"i'm sorry" he apologized. "i just don't want you to be startled so i just follow you. i guess it failed" he added and looked down with a sad face. i felt guilty so i asked him, "why are you following me, Donghyun-hyung? there must be a reason right?" he nodded. "i just wanna say i'm sorry for making you angry earlier and are you still angry at me?" he asked and i shook my head, "why should i be angry at you hyung? it was just a joke", "but... you seem angry earlier" he stated and i just smile. "i was just acting. i'm very good at it right?" i praised myself and earned a light smack on my arm from hyung. "you evil! i thought you will hate me!" he said and head- locked me. he started to ruffle my hair "okay! okay! i'm sorry!" i apologized and he let me go. i staightened my hair while hyung just laughed at me. "let's go! hyung will send you home!"  he put his hand around my shoulder and we walked home.

-------

"bye hyung~ see you tomorrow!" i said when we reached my house and he ruffled my hair lightly. "okay~" he replied. and gave me a short hug. i was so shocked by his suddden action that when he released me, i quickly ran to the door. i turned around and saw hyung waving at me. i smiled and waved him back. when i turned around to face the door, it was already opened and omma was standing infront of me making me jumped by her sudden appearance. "well, you're ate young lady and who is that boy that bring you home?" mom asked with an angry tone. "none of your business mom" i was about to get in but she doesn't let me. "shouldn't you introduce him to the family?" mom asked. i was so shocked when she said 'family' she usually hated that word. "why should i?" i asked. "well, since your mom are going to business trip, you should introduce one of your friend so that mom can rely on them to take care of you" mom explained. "there's no need. i can take care of myself" i said and shoved mom's shoulder to get in. i went in my room and laid down on my comfy bed. 

------

 YAYY an update! i've been waiting for these day. i hope you like the update! :D ppyong!