Chapter 28

do i love him?

 

(HANI’S POV)

I woke up and realized that I was in the living room. “Seems like I overslept…” I mumbled. Earlier, I finished cleaning at around 6AM and decided to take a nap before going to school. I looked at the wall clock. It’s 12:17PM. I sighed. My head started to ache. I held it and leaned on the sofa. “Achoo!” I sneezed making the head more hurt. “Geez… I think I’m gonna catch a cold” I randomly guessed and walked to the bathroom. I looked my face in the mirror. I looked horrible with the eye bags. T^T “Since I have some free time, let’s do things I used to do…” I smiled and took a shower.

--15mins later—

“Ah~ so refreshing~” I said as I dried my hair. I went to the living room and watch TV. The shows were all boring so, I went to my room and surfed the internet. I downloaded videos, songs and latest pictures of many boy bands.

-Hours later-

Suddenly, the bell rang “ding dong~” I groaned. “Ding dong~” it kept on ringing. “Argh~! Can’t he just open the door himself! This lazy monster!” I got up and went to the door. “Don’t you…!” I stopped my words when I saw the person or should I say peoples. “SURPRISE!!” the 3 of them said making me smiled wide. “Oppa! Hyung!” I called and hugged them all. “Aigoo~ you miss us that much?” Donghyun-hyung asked and I nodded. “Come in” I said and they all went in. “Hani-ah~ did you have good rest?” the younger twin asked “ne~” I sang. “Dongsaeng! I bought you snack!” hyung said raising two plastic bag. “Gomawo but or what?” I tilted my head. “This might be shocking but, we’re staying two days one night at your house! Woo~” the three guy cheered. “MWO?!!” I shrieked but they just kept on grinning. “YAH! New student! Have you cleaned the house?” the kingka screamed when I heard the door closing. “Who are these?” kingka asked. He was behind the guys. I didn’t answer him. “Hello, jeongmin. Can we stay in your house? For the weekend only” hyung asked. “Donghyun-hyung… annyeonghaseyo~” he greeted back. “So? Can we?” Kwangmin asked and the twins did aegyo. “Okay you can”, “assa! If you need something, just call us jeongmin-ah, don’t call Hani okay?” hyung informed and pulled me to my room with the twins. “Saeng! How are you? Your eye bags are so big! Are you tired?” hyung started to shot question. “Hyung! I’m… okay” I answered. “Hani-ah! Are you angry that we came here without your permission?” Youngmin oppa asked when he saw me all quiet. “No~ just a bit shocked” I smiled. “Mianhae~ we just want you to have some fun and rest. Since the day your mom left, I rarely seen you smile or laugh so we made this plan” hyung explained and I nodded. “It’s okay. Thank you so much oppa and hyung!” I said and hugged them tight. “What should we do first?” I asked, excitedly and they all chuckled. “Let’s play board game!” I suddenly suggested and they all nodded.

-----------------------------------

annyeong~! i'm back with an update! hehe... mianhae i was busy so i don't have much time to update. :/ i hope you guys understand. :)