Do I love him?

do i love him?

(HANI'S POV)

"hani sweetie~ hurry wake up! you don't wanna be late in your new school!" mom yelled from the other side of the door. i looked at my clock that showed 7am and groaned. "but school won't start in one more hour!" i complained. "you don't know. you're new school start at 7.30am..." when i heard the word '7.30am', i quickly sprinted to the bathroom and showered.

oh hey! i'm Lee Hani. 15 years old. i live with my mom only 'cause my dad got divorced with my mom and i followed my mom for some reason. one of the reason was, he's crazy. he almost killed us with a soju bottle. "hani! hurry up!" mom called when i went out of the bathroom. "you're uniform are on your bed." i went to my room and saw the uniform.

--3 mins later--

i went to the kitchen and saw mother. "come have breakfast." mom called and i showed her a confused look. "you said school start at 7.30 and if we have breakfast. we'll be late" i stated. "no~ i said 'you're new school start at 7.30am maybe'", "no~ mom doesn't said maybe" i protested. "i did say 'maybe'"before i could said anything else mom added, "when you sprinted out", "owh..." was the only thing i could said. i sat down beside mom and ate my breakfast. "aigoo~ hani~ you know when you do your bangs you shouldn't just shake it. you should brush it too" mom said making me pout. "come here~" mom said and i came closer. mom started to combed my bangs. after mom combed my bangs, i finished my breakfast and get in the car.

--principal's room--

the principal explained all about our school and the rules. "so, Lee Hani-sshi. do you have any question?" principal kang asked. "eh? no." i quickly shaked my head. "okay, Lee Hani-sshi. your class are year 9-B. they are now having English Language. umm... do you want your mother to you to your class or should i call your monitor?" principal asked making me shocked. "well, sweetie~ do you want me to take you to class?" mom asked, sounded more like teasing. "NO! mom! i'm not a kindergartener!" i almost yelled at mom. "i know... iwas just teasing..." mom chuckled. the principal laughed too and called my monitor by the announcing-thingy-thing...

--5mins later--

a student ,which is my class monitor, came in the office. "sweetie, omma need to go now. omma need to search for job too" mom said. "you're going? now?" i asked with a sad face. mom giggled and said, "you don't expect me to stay here forever right? also, you're the one who doesn't want me to you" i felt myself blushing. "i was just asking~" i lied. mom smiled and kissed my forehead. "i'll see you after school", "mom~" i said, in embarrassing tone because of what my mom did to me. i sighed when mom went out of the office. "mr. Lee, would you mind giving miss Lee a tour around the school?" the Lee-guy nodded. "then you both are dismissed" i bowed 90 degrees and followed the Lee-guy out of the principal's room. the Lee-guy suddenly turned around when i closed the door making me shocked. "hye~ i'm lee jinki! your class monitor. hope we can be a good friend!' he said and eye-smiled me. 'OMG! he's so cute!' i thought. he held out his hand and i grabbed it. "Lee Hani. hope we can and please be good to me" i smiled. "aigoo~ you're so cute when you smile!" he praised. "thank you~" i said awkwadly. "hani! let's get you a tour around the school!" he said excitedly. "sorry~ i'm a bit hyper when new students come" he apologized making me laughed.