Chapter 18

do i love him?

(LEE JEONGMIN'S PoV)

i was getting out of the bathroom and saw Lee Hani's door closing. "seems like she's back" i mumbled as i dried my hair with the towel. i went to the living room and watched some shows. "kids~ dinner is ready~" Ms. Lee said. i was about to go when i saw my favourite idol. "jeongmin-ah, aren't yo gonna have your dinner?" appa asked "later" i answered. "no later, now come and have your dinner!" dad said and turned off the tv. "dad!" i screamed but he ignored me and just sat down on his seat . i groaned and unwillingly, sat down beside dad. when ms. lee sat down on her seat, i grabbed my spoon and said, "i'll eat well!" i ate my food quickly so that i can watch the show.

~~~~~

after dinner, i the tv back but the show was already over. "nami-sshi~ why do you look worry? you barely touch your food earlier" dad asked ms. lee "i'm just worried about hani. she didn't eat her breakfast and dinner earlier. when i'm gone who's gonna take care of her?" ms. lee answered. "don't worry~ my son will take care of her~", "yeah right" i scoffed. "Lee Jeongmin! can you call your dongsaeng? we need to talk~" dad said and i sighed. i can't talk back at my dad so i went to her room and knocked the door. no answered. i tried to open the door and it's not locked. "ya! new student!" i called when i opened the door. "one foot in my room and you're gonna die" she warned. "your mom is calling you" i said . she silent for a moment and replied, "i'm grounded. i can't get out" i scoffed and screamed. "dad~ she said she's grounded!"  then, ms. lee and dad came beside me "hani-ah~ are you really gonna be like this?" ms. lee asked but no respond. "hani please answer me~" ms. lee pleaded. hani stood up and went to our direction "don't disturb me" she said and closed the door. "so rude" i mumbled and walked to my room.

"oh~ she's back. she's back. she's back. she's back. she's baaaaack~"  i heard infinite's song 'she's back' playing in ms' lee's room. i sneek in and saw a blue light flashing from the makeup table. i went in the room and picked it up. it was a phone. "oh! this looks familiar" i said and examined the phone. "ah! this phone! i've saw donghyun-hyung holding it before!' i said and flicked my finger. i flipped the phone open and saw an alarm clock on the sceen making me pushed the 'ok' button revealing the wallpaper. it was Yang Yoseob of B2ST. "i guess this belongs to new student" i smiled evilly and searched the phone. i search her picture and songs, all of it was kpop artists. "maniacs"  i scoffed and searched her videos. "wow! this is daebak!" i laughed when i saw one of the self-recorded video. "i can use this to threaten her.. " i chuckled evilly and sent all of the videos to my phone. "this is great!" i exclaimed and quietly went out of the room, leaving no traces.