Chapter 24

do i love him?

(LEE HANI'S POV)

"OMMA?!" i asked, shocked and i heard her giggled. "hani how are you~~?" 'i can't believe it! is this real?' i thought. "yah~ answer me~ are you still angry at omma?" i shook my head but when i realized she can't see me i answered

"no"

"how are your jeongmin oppa?" 'YOUR jeongmin OPPA? yeah right' i scoffed.

"umm... fine?" i said questionally. then, "WOO~~!!!" someone screamed from the living room making me and oppa shocked. "Hani! what is that?! are you okay?!" mom asked on the phone. "oppa wait..." i mouthed and he nodded. "omma wait, okay?" i said and looked for the Kingka. when i found him, i grabbed the back collar of his shirt and dragged him outside. "YA!! what the heck are you doing?!" he scremed. "just shut up for awhile!" i hissed and resumed talking to omma. "omma!"

"oh, sweetie~ what took you so long? and what is that scream earlier?"

"nothing mom. i was watching horror movie earlier and you know how the story goes... screaming and... flying things?" i lied. 'how can i lie to my own mother?' i thought

"owh~ but don't you hate horror movie?"

"umm... ah! omma do you wanna talk to jeongmin?"

"okay~ and btw, hani it's jeongmin oppa" she said. i just scoffed and gave the phone to kingka. "annyeong omoni~" he greeted and chatted with her for minutes. "okay omoni~" he said and put the phone on loudspeaker. "hani are you there?" omma asked making me woke up from daydreaming. "ne omma" i replied. "take care of yourself nae? if you have a problem just share it jeongmin, kay?" mom asked. i looked at kingka with disgusted face and said, "i'll try..", "that's my girl~ jeongminie please take care of my only daughter. i'm depending on you?", "ne omoni~"  king ka answered. "aigoo~ you're mr. lee isn't finish bathing. do you have anything to sen to him, jeongminie?", "just send my reards omoni" , "aigoo~ omma really missed you two~ can't you send a picture to omma?" mom asked. "together?" kingka asked, disgusted. "ne~ omma will end the call now~ don't forget to send omma the picture. saranghae~" and with that omma ended the call. i looked at kingka with disgusted face. 'i have to take a picture... with him?!'

--------------------------------

hehehe~ just another update before i sleep. it's 3:44 now~ hul~ i'm so tired. btw, enjooooyyy~~! :)