Chapter 23

do i love him?

(LEE HANI'S POV)

"YAH!!" i screamed when i saw the kingka with his friend at the kitchen and pulled him to the closest and quiet room. "YAH! you fool!" i smacked the back of his head. "are you crazy?! i asked for a rest! not a lot of job to do!!" i scolded. "YAH! how dare you hit me?!! i'm a KINGKA!" he scolded me back. i was about to argue with him but i knew it wouldn't do anything so i just sighed and said, "go away~ i'll just take this as a punishment for hitting you" i went out of the room and went to look at the noisy-living room's situation. many people had come! the living room looked like a mall!

i was walking to my room when i saw kwangmin oppa leaning on the wall, drinking orange juice. "oppa!" i called and went beside him. "do i know you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. "yah~ oppa why are you like this? we're in the same class! i sat beside you like hours ago and you alreaady forgot me?" i asked in disbelief. i saw him slightly looking up, thinking. "i don't think i have met you" he replied. "Geez! this oppa really! *sigh* forget that. oppa, how did you know about the party? is everyone in school invited?" i asked. he didn't answer me but just stared at me. "oppa! answer me. please~" i pleaded. "WAIT! do you think i'm kwangmin?" he suddenly asked and i nodded. "well, aren't you?" i asked and rolled my eyes. he scoffed and said, "weel, you got it wrong. i'm jo youngmin, his twin brother. kwangmin ain't coming to this party" i can't believe it so i laughed but when i saw him doing nothing, i realized his telling the truth. "really?" i asked and he nodded. "oh, i'm sorry~! i thought you were Kwangmin oppa. Youngmin-sshi, i'm sorry~" i bowed 90 degrees. "it's okay~ people always mistook us for each other. you are Lee Hani, right?" he asked. "ne~ how do you know?" i asked back and he smiled. "all of my friend know you. you had just got in the school and hours later you made the kingka speechless. who wouldn't know you?!" he chuckled and i blushed. "nice to meet you~" he said and gave out his hand. i grabbed his hand and shook it. "nice to meet you too, youngmin... seonbae?" i said and he lauhged. "just call me like what you call kwangmin" he smiled. 'he looks cute when he smile' i thought "okay, oppa" i nodded. "keke... like what kwangmin said, you really are cute~" he chuckled and pinched my cheek. "thanks..." i said and moved his hand away.

we started to talk comfortably when i felt my phone vibrated. i pulled it out and saw an unknown number. "who is it?" youngmin oppa asked and i shrugged my shoulder. "answer it~" oppa asked and i did like what he told me to.

"hello?" i said.

"moshi moshi~" the other party greeted.

"who is this?"

"i have just gone for weeks and you already forgot me?" the per son giggled. 'oh? this can't be her!' i thought.

"OMMA?!"