Chapter 36

do i love him?

 

(HANI’S POV)

I woke up feeling pain everywhere on my body. I blinked until my vision was clear. When I finally got all my senses back, I felt something soft covering my body. “Blanket? I don’t remember wearing this” I mumbled as I picked the blanket. “But it’s very soft” I added and snuggled into it. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. 5mins passed. 10mins. 15. “Aaargghh! I can’t sleep!” I groaned and get to a sitting position. I took a deep breath and sighed. I grabbed my jacket, MP4 and the blanket and went out. As soon as I popped my head out of the camp, I smelled something grilling. “Ngh! The smoke smells!” I complained and quickly went out of the party.

(NO ONE’S POV)

It was a cold night and everyone was chanting, “Meat! Meat! Meat!” except for some people. One of them was Kwangmin. He was busy looking for the Kingka. “Kwangmin!” Minwoo called. “Minwoo-ah~ has you see the Kingka?” Kwangmin asked making Minwoo shook his head. “What’s up?” a guy asked. The two young boys looked at the person. “Hyung!” Kwangmin screamed. “What?” The older twin asked. “You said you weren’t coming!” Kwangmin said. “Well, I was but do you think mom would let you go camping, ALONE?” Youngmin asked and Kwangmin looked at his shoes, feeling guilty towards his hyung. “No…” Kwangmin mumbled and pouted. The three boys started to walk and search for Jeongmin.

~~~~

“YO! Jo Couple! What’re you two doing?” a guy suddenly greeted making the 3 maknae stared at him. “Jo Couple?!! YA!! Do you wanna die?!” The twin screamed in unison and the guy laughed. “How dare you scream at the Kingka?” He suddenly became serious. “Ah! Seonbae-nim~ we’ve been searching for you!” Minwoo said. “Why?” Jeongmin asked with curiosity. “Cancel! He called me and hyung ‘Jo Couple’!” Kwangmin sulked. “Ya~ tell me~” Jeongmin pleaded. “Nu-uh” Kwangmin said and folded his arm in front of his chest. “Hyung! Kingka always hang out with other kingkas right? So, that means Donghyun-hyung is here?” Youngmin asked out of the blue. “Why? You miss him?”  Jeongmin teased. “NO~! Can’t you just answer my question?” Youngmin quickly protested making Jeongmin chuckled. “Arasso~ He’s with the other Kingka and Queenkas, enough?” Jeongmin answered and the older twin nodded. “Hyung, Minwoo. Let’s check Hani” Kwangmin said and all eyes were on him. “It’s nothing. I just don’t feel right leaving her alone.” He explained. “Arasso. I get you. Annyeong hyung-nim”, “I’m coming with you” Jeongmin quickly said before they left. “DON’T ask why” Jeongmin added and the 3 maknae shrugged their shoulder. The 4 of them went to Hani’s camp.

________________________

an update hope you like it! i think this one is a bit short, right? mianhae~ i can't differentiate which is short and which is long~ >< btw, ENJOYY~~ :D