two

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Don’t you afraid that someday they will split? And if that happens what would you do to their projects?” So Hyuk sipped his drink.

“They won’t.” he said.

“They won’t break up? Wow… are they married already or what?”

YG scoffed, “They can’t break up because they’re not even a real couple.”

 

So Hyuk confused by what YG just said.

“OK, because you are about to join this ‘family’ I’ll let you know." YG stopped for a while. "Their relationship is the part of their project. Yeah, I could say it’s kinda like that.”

“You mean it’s fake?” Soo Hyuk popped his eyes out.

YG nodded,  “Its started about 3 years ago, two years after I got back from German, I faced the biggest crisis in my company, at that time all idol was like an angel, they are the role models for kids and teenager. One fine day—if you ever heard the news—GD, was on an accident, luckily nobody gets hurt but he got caught that he was driving under the influence of alcohol. I was so stressed, because since the first time I knew that he’s not an easy kid, but I saw talents and potentials in him, so I bet my life on him, I want to make him the biggest star, and when the accident happened he was on his way to the top. I don’t want it wasted so I tried to look for any opportunity.” He explained.

“And why it has anything to do with CL?”

“I tried to pick up his name with a collaboration with CL, it was successful but people didn’t easily forget about his accident, some people still hates him and the amount of his anti-fan was increase rapidly. One day Han manager showed me what happened on the internet, many people likes the idea of GD and CL being together, they have a chat room discussing about it, they have blogs about them, fan made videos and even they analyzing every little details that they thought GD and CL was actually in relationship but hiding it. That gave me an idea. And when I told this to them, CL immediately agree but not GD, however after a little discussion and knowing that GD was the one who needs CL to save his career, here they are now, dating each other and surprisingly they became Korean first power couple.”

So Hyuk took a deep breath, he awkwardly smiled. “CL agreed immediately? Wow… is she like him or what?”

“Well,” YG rubbed his chin, “actually CL is a very mysterious girl, she didn’t talk too much about her life. I believe that there’s something bigger than only feeling in this case, I just don’t know what. But anyway, so far they did good, they also happy with what they achieved.”

“You guys lying to the media? This is the craziest thing I’ve ever heard since forever.” He smiled again. ”So, both of them are acting all the time.”

“Surprisingly they’re good at it, they look very natural and happy together.”

“Do all people in YG ent. know about this?”

“Nope, just a very few people; me, their manager, 2ne1 and big bang managers, Xin the stylist and now you, because I really trust you.”

So Hyuk smiled, “even Big Bang and 2ne1 member doesn’t know about this?”

YG shook his head, “the lesser people knew, the safer this secret will be.”

“But, sir,” he seems hesitates, “what if someday they’re in love with each other for real?”

“Uh… I don’t wanna talk about it yet. But I hope they won’t.”

.

Meanwhile several hours before, GD stood in front of the elevator, and when it opened he saw CL and Han manager was already there. He checking on her from head to toe, her hair, make up and outfit was perfect. But…

“What the is wrong with your shoes?” he hished.

“Nothing’s wrong with it.” CL wore a super lame and tacky shoes and it wasn’t match at all with her style.

“Did Xin choose this for you?” he asked while holding the ‘hold’ button on the elevator.

“Nope. I decided to wear it. Because you ruined my shoes.”

GD and CL was called fashionista for some reason. But her style today—especially the shoes—was a disaster.

“Don’t do a revenge now! It’s not the right time." he sighed. "Listen, change your shoes or I won’t go.”

“No, I won’t change it! You can stay at home if you want, cause I’m still going.”

GD stepped out from the elevator and went back to his apartment. CL closed the elevator door and pressed the lobby floor button.

.

Han manager received a message said that YG will fire him if he didn’t drag GD to the party. “.” He said quietly. He turned to CL who is already sat at the back seat of YG celebrity van.

"Let's go." CL asked Han manager.

“We can't. If GD not coming, YG will fire me.”

CL stunned, “really?? Then what should we do?”

He sighed “maybe I should go up and talk to him.” And when he’s about to get off from the car, suddenly somebody roughly opened the door beside CL. she startled and GD was there holding pair of beautiful Charlotte Olympia stiletto. He pulled CL’s leg, took off her shoes and threw it to the sidewalk.

“Wh-what what are you doing??”

“Saving Han manager’s life. YG’s assistant called me just now.”

CL couldn’t take her eyes off from the view, she strangely feels her heart pounding. This is ridiculous. She thought.

And when he finished took off all the shoes he put the shoes on her. “oh, wow, it fits.”

“Whose shoes is it?” CL asked.

“Get out.” GD said.

“What?”

“I said get out from the van and get into my car, hurry!” he drag CL off from the van and took her to his white Lamborghini.

.

They didn’t talk too much during the way to the club. CL looked down to her feet, adoring the pretty stiletto she wore.

“Whose shoes is it?” she asked again.

“Yours now.”

“These are Kiko’s right?”

He seems hesitated a second then said, “If you know, why asked then?”

“They’re pretty,” she smiled, GD took a glance of her and scoffed. “Why is it suddenly mine now?”

“Stop asking questions, will you?”

“Just asking why…”

“None of your concern.”

She looked at the shoes again. “Anyways, they say if you bought a girl pair of shoes then you asked them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter