seven

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They left the restaurant around 4 am in the morning, GD drove them to the city side where CL’s family live. Its around 1 hour driving from the city center.

CL was sleeping beside him.

He parked his car and CL woke up. “Are we there yet?” she asked.

“No, it’s still too early, your mom will asked so many questions about why we came so early.”

She chuckled, “you knew her so well.” She stretched. “Where are we?”

GD pointed at the marvelous view in front of them.

They were on a lake.

“Wow… you drove us here? This lake is so beautiful, but not very much people came here because its hard to find.” CL said.

“Yeah, I was almost lost, thank God I have a good memory.”

“We were here about one year a go, right?”

GD nodded, “your sister, Haerin, brought us here when I came to your house and that was the first time you introduced me as your boyfriend to your family.”

CL smiled, “This industry is so cruel, even we have to lie to our own parents.”

GD said nothing, he could feel the pain in her voice.

“But anyway, the scenery's so cool! It feels like we’re on a scene of a good drama.” She spread her arms and inhales the good vibes of the serene lake.

The morning sun flare on the lake’s surface made a good atmosphere even better. Suddenly wind blows made the dry leaf went everywhere.

CL squealed covering her face from the dirt.

GD laughed hard.

“This won’t happen in a drama scene, will it?” he continues laughing.

“Cut! We need to retake the scene!” CL clapped her hands, acted like a TV program director.

GD saw many dry leafs in her hair. “Call the make up artist! Look at this, my co star wearing a crown from dry leafs.”

“Really??” CL brushed her hair with her finger. “Ugh! So annoying.”

GD helped her, he stood in front of CL and took off the leafs one by one. He carefully brushed her hair and put some hairs behind her ears.

He looked at her eyes.

They said nothing, just staring at each other intensely.

GD runs his thumbs on her cheek and went closer to her.

CL feels like her heart could explode anytime soon.

Can I kiss her? Can i? Can i?

GD tilted his head, ready to touch her lips.

But as much as she wanted him to do that, she looked away.

“Cut…” she said.

GD froze. “I guess the PD thought our scene was good enough.” He bitterly scoffed.

“I’m sorry.” She said.

“No need, thank you for stopping us.” He replied. “I was got carried away, and if we continue that, I’m sure that would be more awkward.”

“Ah… I see.”

“Lets go, I’ll drop you home.” He walked to the car left CL behind.

.

They arrived at CL’s house few minutes later and they had breakfast with Mrs. Lee and CL’s little sister, Haerin. She told them about her school, she took the fashion making and retail major in her university and she adored GD’s older sister, Dami, who is an artist and a fashion designer.

“Dami unnie called me few days a go, she said that I should come to her exhibition next week. I can’t wait!” she said.

“Sure, you should come, she’s very excited about it.” GD agreed.

“Would you and unnie come too?”

GD looking at CL, “If we’re in Seoul we will come.”

“Unnie are you sick?” Haerin asked CL, since she was a bit quiet.

“No, I just… I’m still sleepy.”

“Why are you guys came here early?” Mrs. Lee asked them, exactly like what they predicted.

“uh.. that…” CL push her brain to think.

“I want to have a homemade breakfast and CL already had plan to go home this week, so I said I will drive her home only if I could have breakfast here.” GD smiled widely.

“You can stay here for lunch even dinner if you want, or you can stay for few days, I will call your mom.” Mrs, Lee suggested.

“Actually you don’t have to do that, i‘m not a 10 year old boy, Mrs. Lee…” he laughed. “But thank you so much.”

“So you’ll stay?” Haerin asked.

“Uh… no, not today, I have so many things to do at the studio.”

“Unnie had a day off but not you?”

“Hey, he also a producer in YG, Haerin, he got much more to do than me.” CL explained.

“Oppa is very cool!” Haerin give her thumb up for GD.

 

CL sent him to his car and brought him many containers filled with food from her mom.

“This is what happened when you said you like her cook.” She said.

“I do like her cook and I’m happy she brought me all of this. I think I’d gain some weight.”

She smiled.

“By the way, its so heart-warming when I heard Haerin keep calling me ‘oppa’.” He leaned on his car. “I’m the youngest son at home, I only have hobae but not much dongsaeng to call me oppa, and my close friends called me GD.”

“I’m gonna record it when Haerin call you oppa if that makes you happy.”

“C, you’re younger than me, right? And practically you’re my girlfriend, when will you call me ‘oppa’?”

“Not in million years, G.” she opened the car door for GD. “Now go! Anyeoong~”

.

YGE meeting room.

YG had meeting with Lee So Hyuk to talk about Milan and Paris fashion week, So Hyuk will walk at the runway of several brands there.

“So everything is ready and you will leave tonight right? I’m happy that you also had chance to visit home.” YG said.

“Thank you, sir, I will take a short holiday in between the fashion week to go to German and visit my family.”

“How’s work here so far?”

“Uh… I actually happy because people here very friendly, sir.”

“That’s good. Anyway, is everything Ok between you and the Skydragon?” YG asked.

“Yes, sir, why you asked that?”

“Because I heard that you changed your flight when you were in Hong Kong. And manager Han felt some tense between three of you.”

“I was trying to be nice to them but somehow I feel they build a wall. I re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter