twelve

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Adidas launching party is not really crowded but the vibe is good.

GD watched CL from a far, dancing and laughing and didn’t seem that she’s gonna stop drinking soon. Her glass is always empty because everytime somebody fills it up she will emptied it right away.

“I knew it would be like this.” Kiko said.

“What?” he asked without moving his gaze.

“You just keep me beside you to make her jealous.”

“Really…?” he asked again calmly, obviously just say whatever comes up in his head without thinking.

“You didn’t even go near me before she’s arrived. But then suddenly you came and talk to me.”

“I was talking to Soo Joo, you were the one who glued yourself to me.”

“What..???”

“What?” he asked back. “if you’re unwilling to be near me, you can actually go. But the fact you’re still here says something else.” He said.

Kiko sipped her drink in annoyance, while GD continue watching CL.

Suddenly he saw Dara pull CL’s glass, seems like she’s already drunk so Dara stopped her. “Good job Dara noona…” he whispered to himself.

And then Bom came with another bottle.

“Oh, not good, not good…” he put down his glass and walk towards CL.

He went through the crowd before grabbed CL’s waist and turned her around. she seems surprised.

“Hey babe, you’re drunk, lets go home.” He smiled.

“Babe???” she laughed, “Are you saying that to the right person? I’m CL not Ki—“

He sealed her lips with a kiss before he loudly said Kiko’s name. Nobody needs to know she’s jealous.

Big Bang and 2ne1 members dropped their jaws, while the other foreigner friends are laughing and clapping.

“That’s how you do it, my man!” Pharell Williams laughing hard.

“Good night everyone.” He bowed and dragged CL out.

 

He threw CL to his car and put seatbelt for her.

“What are you doing?? What was that? I’m still partying, I wanna go back!!” she yelled.

“Shut up.” He runs the engine and starts driving back to their apartment.

“You can’t drive, you’re drunk.” CL said.

“I didn’t drink any alcohol, how can I be drunk?”

"You're not drinking at a party? bull."

"I brought my car tonight that's why i'm not drinking, i had a warning from the police after the incident 2 years ago, if i get caught driving under influence again, they'd took my license forever." he explained. "Now, stop arguing."

.

 

He helped CL go in her room when they got there. He gave her water and helped her take off he shoes.

“I can do the rest by myself, thank you…” she said, she’s more sober now. “Good night, GD.”

“Oppa!” he said.

“What?”

“Who allowed you to call me GD again?”

“I can do whatever I want.”

“Stop arguing me.” He eyes showed that he’s hurt. “Please…”

They said nothing for a moment.

“Oppa…” she called him. “Would you… uh, would you help me with this?” she flings out her hands that are full with accessories. “Minzy helped me wear it before, but now I don’t think I’d be able to take it off by myself.”

GD sat beside her at the couch but they’re facing each other, he pull the rings from her fingers and put it on the table. And he started to open the bracelets and watch from her wrist, one by one.

Nobody says anything.

“Thank you.” CL said when he opened the last bracelet.

“You’re welcome.” He answered but he still holds her hand.

He look at her face, still swollen because of the alcohol, he caressed her face.

“I’m sorry, oppa…”

“For what?”

“For keep arguing you…” she answered,

"sometimes it hurts me, you know." he said.

“I was scared.”

“About what?”

“When you said you fall in love with me, my heart hurts, I thought I can’t accept that because the situation is complicated. But I can’t hold this, I keep thinking about it everyday. I don’t wanna lose you, but I can’t let you lose this job either because its your passion.”

“Its your passion too, Chae. We’ll fight for this, YG is not a heartless person, we can talk it out.”

“You’re not scared?”

“I’m scared too,” he said, “but it was scarier when you said that we might just got carried away with the romance of Sicily. I’m afraid that you might realize that you don’t have any feelings for me. I thought it was only me.”

She shook her head. “it was real for me, oppa.”

They said nothing for a while.

 

“Chaerin,” he whispered, “let’s have a real relationship, lets being together on cam and off cam, on the stage and off the stage.”

CL feels a tear came down her cheek. She nodded and smiled. “Yes, lets do it. Oppa, don’t change your mind.”

“You.” He pointed at her, “Don’t change your mind an say something stupid that would break my heart again.”

She giggled, “So, people will think we’re in a real relationship which is right but our company will think that we’re faking it while it—“

GD put his finger in her lips, asked her to stop talking.

“Lets not thinking about other people, they can think whatever they like, fake or not, the point is we knew that we’re real.” He said.

She nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter