six

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So Hyuk sat on the corner of his big hotel room. He was looking at his cellphone in the dark.

“I’m sorry, I can’t help it, I’m sorry.” He cried and said it over and over again.

.

The next morning.

GD woke up not in his own room but in CL’s room, he doesn’t really remember why he was sleeping at the bed. He remembered the last thing he did last night was watching her sleeping.

I guess I fell asleep, but why I slept on the bed? Not fell on the floor?  He sat and saw that CL’s already gone.

“CL…?” he called her.

He stood up and stretch a bit, and then he look for CL in every corner of her suite but she’s nowhere to be found. GD tidied up a bit and went down to a private breakfast club for special guests at the hotel.

CL was there, looking great with a nice casual clothes and sunnies, enjoying her breakfast.

“Morning.” He sat at the same table as CL.

She smiled.

“Uh…did I fell asleep at your bed last night?”

CL shook her head.

“So I fell on the floor and you lifted me to the bed?”

“Do you think I can do that?”

GD shrugged his shoulder, “maybe, you’re the baddest female, you must be pretty strong.”

She scoffed, “you slept on my feet, fool, I woke up because I got cramp. I can’t feel my poor feet.”

“Really??”

“Yeah, so I pushed you aside, I thought you’d wake up, but… well, obviously you didn’t”

He blushed a bit but trying to hide it with a smirked. “I was too tired after lifted you up from the living room to the bed, you need diet!”

“What the—“ she was about to nag him when So Hyuk came.

He looked very awkward.

“Hi, morning, uh—can I sit here?” he asked.

CL really want to shout ‘NO’ but she was just looking at GD who already clenched his jaw.

“I think I owe you guys an explanation.” He looks very sad. “i… I’m so sorry. I was too drunk, I’m sorry…”

GD and CL said nothing.

“Please say something, I feel bad especially with you, CL” he looking at CL and it made her got goosebumps.

“I don’t know what to say.” GD shrugged.

“I don’t have anything to say.” CL shrugged too.

So Hyuk looking at both of them and say nothing. The waitress gave GD coffee and a breakfast platter.

“Do you want the breakfast platter too, sir?” the waitress asked So Hyuk.

“No, thanks.” He gave the waitress a sweet smile, made her blushed. “Look, I know I’ve been such an , I might said something really awkward last night, but please trust me, that wasn’t me.”

GD raises his eyebrow. “do you have a bipolar syndrome or what?”

He laughed a bit, “Guys, I know we’re not closed yet, and I know my first impression to you was not as good as I wanted to, but please tell me what did I do last night because I can’t remember anything after I drank something from Kiko.”

Both GD and CL looking at So Hyuk.

“What did you remember from last night?” CL asked him.

“Nothing, really, I just remember that I went upstairs from the hall to my room, but suddenly I saw my—uhm—ex girlfriend” he lower his voice and looking shy, “I followed her and then I saw her went into you room and I started mumbling something that I can’t remember and then GD came and mad at me for no reason.”

“You thought I’m your ex?” CL glanced at him.

“I don’t know, maybe, but I swear I never hallucinate even when I’m super drunk, but last night… ugh! I should ask Kiko what did she gave me, because I was out of control.”

GD and CL said nothing.

“Guys, I know this is awkward, I hope I didn’t do anything that could harm our relationship.” He apologized. “and because I feel really bad about what happened, I changed my flight into this afternoon.”

“But we also going back tonight.”

“Yeah but after what happened, I think you guys maybe want to put some distance with me.”

“Oh, come on, you came clear about it. Well, I was scared because you seems like a freak, but when you explain I think… we’re cool about it, aren’t we?” CL looking at GD, he shrugged and smiled a bit.

“But still, I’ll be going home first, uhh… I need to pack my things now, I’m so sorry again. I’ll see you in Seoul.” He stood up and left.

“I feel bad for him, what the hell was Kiko gave him anyway?? Poor guy.” CL said after So Hyuk left.

“Yeah, whatever, I still think that he’s not that innocent.”

“it was not fully his fault.”

“Whatever.”

They were busy bickering while So Hyuk looking at them from a far and smirked.

.

CL arrived at her apartment almost midnight, she opened her door and kick the shoes away and then lied on her super comfy couch. Her thought flew on many incidents that happened lately, practically her life became more colorful. Her heart pounds when she remembered how GD was cared for her after the drunk So Hyuk incident. She hugged herself.

 

-flashback-

She woke up because the pain and itchy feeling from her feet, but then she found out that somebody tightly slept on her feet. It was GD. She moved her feet a bit so he won’t wake up. A part of her doesn’t want GD to wake because she doesn’t want GD to left her and back to his room. She carefully push GD aside and after GD was on the right spot, she lay down facing him and watch the dragon sleeping.

-end of flashback-

 

She was still daydreaming when someone knocked on her door, it was the apartment guy, he bought several mails and gift boxes for CL.

“Miss, all of these was on your mailbox” he said.

“Thank you.” She smiled and received all of it. Some of them are from fans and some other from her designer friends who gave her an endorsement items.

She open it one by one: some congratulation letter because she still in relationship with GD, another letter was a nice fan hand drawing of her and GD, some invitations for party, and boxes filled with clothes or accessories. CL opened the last box

And she screamed.

She found a dead rat inside the box and a heart drawing with the rat blood. She ran and called the cleaning service.

.

she called Han manager while the cleaning service cleaned the box. She asked about her schedule.

“Can I have some days off?”

“is everything okay?”

“Uh… yeah… I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter