eleven

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walked toward the door, “the GDragon maybe can fake anything and be strong, the GDragon might won’t be in love with you. But the Kwon JiYong here.” He pointed at his chest, “He can’t help falling in love with Lee Chaerin.”

..

GD not only left the room but he also left a big black hole in her heart. But as much as she wanted to hold GD and hug him and never let go, she couldn’t do that. She was disappointed and she was also doesn’t want to ruin their career.

If being together for real means putting our career in danger, then I wouldn’t do that. She knew his passion for music is way a lot more than her and if he loses this job, he’d go mad.

CL leaned her back to a wall and sat on the floor. Thinking about what just happened, her life has been in a roller coaster for these past few months, especially after the tours over.

She deeply inhaled.

Her eyes met the shoes from GD.

“For me giving shoes to someone doesn’t mean I want them to walk away from me but to keep them beside me and walk together.”

She scoffed. “What the heck…” she whispered to herself sarcastically, but then she looked down, hugging her knees and cried.

What happened in Sicily was like a dream now, surreal. Seoul snapped them back to reality where there are only the power couple GD and CL on stage.  Only on stage.

Let me be Lee Chaerin for a moment. I can’t hold this any longer. She sobbed. Let me cry, let me break down and cry, I know CL won’t do that, but Lee Chaerin is not as strong as CL…

.

Few days later

Dami was in her boutique when her old friend, Teddy, came.

“What brings you here, Teddy daddy.” She ran and hugged him.

“Just passing by the neighborhood and suddenly I remember that we haven’t seen each other in a while.”

“Come, come in.” she welcomed him and order coffees for them through her assistant.

“How’s business?” Teddy asked.

“Good! Just had my exhibition about a month a go. You didn’t come! How could you.” Dami pouted.

“I’m sorry, I was in Shanghai for work.”

“Unnie…” somebody called her.

Both of them turned. It was Haerin.

“Haerin, come here! You know Teddy, right?”

“Yes, I think Chae unnie introduced us before.” Haerin bowed to Teddy.

“CL’s little sister, right? Wow.. you’ve grew up very pretty.”

“Heyyy… you sounds like grandfathers.” Dami laughed.

“It’s been only one year we don’t see each other, how much can I grow up in a year?” she grinned.

“Haerin here to help me working as an internship because she has an assignment from her school.” Dami explained.

“Nice, so you take fashion as you major?” Teddy asked.

“Yes, fashion making to be more specific.” Haerin answered.

“Actually her style is more to Xin’s style, you know.” Dami said.

“Well, that’s a bit different to Dami’s style, why don’t you learn from Xin?” he asked.

“I really want to learn to styled up from him, but for designing I think Dami unnie can teach me very well.” She said.

“You’re a sweet girl.” Teddy smiled.

The coffee came so they enjoyed it first.

“Speaking about Xin, I asked him to come with me here but it seems like he’s still taking care of several problems.”

“Is everything okay?” Dami asked.

“Well, something shocking happened several days a go, I bet you’ve heard it from you siblings, because they’re the core of this chaos.. hahahaha, did I said it too dramatically?” he laughed.

Dami and Haerin didn’t understand.

“What do you mean?” Dami asked.

“You haven’t heard? Big Bang and 2ne1 finally found out that all this time GD and CL’s relationship is fake, only for publication. And they were sooooo mad.”

“WHAT???” Dami and Haerin almost spilled all the coffee.

Teddy looked confuse.

“Their relationship is fake?” Haerin asked.

“Don’t say you didn’t know.” Teddy was worried that might say something wrong.

Dami and Haerin shook their heads.

“Oh .”

.

Several days later, CL was on her way to the lobby, the company car already picked her. GD was already at the car.

They didn’t say much on the way to YG building. they rarely talk to each other since they got back from Sicily.

“Uh… are you gonna come to Adidas launching party this weekend?” she asked.

“Probably.” GD busy with his cellphone.

“Are we gonna come together?”

“I don’t know, if you wanna go just go without me because I still have many things to do at the studio.” He said.

“Oh, okay.”

CL looking at her phone, there’s nothing to check but she kept scrolling the phone up and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter