nine

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD looking at her intensely, “Its not fair because the beautiful city lights we saw just now is disappearing.”

“Where are they now?” she asked while looking deeply into his eyes.

“I don’t know, I don’t care, because all I can see is you.” He tilted his head and kissed her.

After 18 months ‘dating’ tonight they shared their first kiss.

 

..

 

During the dinner, both GD and CL didn’t talk very much, luckily Dami and Haerin busy talking about this and that.

Everytime GD make a contact with her, either its touching her hand or softly pat her head, she would unconsciously waiting for a reaction from Dami and Haerin, she forgot that the siblings knew them dating since 18 months a go, so for them this is should be an ordinary view and they didn’t react.

While this is awkward for the couple because they realized that even though everyone get used to their lovey dovey actions, but not them, they never do it by heart, they could hold hands or hugs infront of millions eyes but back being cold to each other again the second after no one’s around.

But this time is different, every interactions and touches he made sent shiver to her. Simply because its real.

 

Back at the hotel,

CL sat on a bench infront of their cottage. Its already midnight in Sicily but she couldn’t sleep.

“Hey…” GD came. “Can I join?”

“Sure.” she moved to the side and let him sat.

“Here,” he handed over a jacket, “its breezy.”

“Thank you, oppa.”

GD smiled, “I don’t know until when I’d smiling like an idiot everytime you call me that.”

“You want me to stop?”

“Don’t you dare.” He furrowed his eyebrows. “but why suddenly you agree to call me oppa? I thought you said ‘not in a million year’?”

CL shrugged.

“Come on…” GD knocks her shoulder with his.

“Its just… I had an inspiration from an old lady I met today.”

“The one you talked to at the beach?”

“Yeah, you saw her?” she asked.

“I talked to her husband.”

“Really? What are you guys talking about?”

“Confidential, you know, boys things…”

 

-flashback_

“Your wife look like my wife when she was in her age.” A man suddenly talked to GD.

“Pardon?” he asked.

The old man pointed out CL who was talking to his wife with his chin.

“Ah.. that…” he nodded.

“My wife was also had a great body like your wife before she gave birth to 3 beautiful children.” He winked, “but her beauty never fades.”

They're laughing.

“But… she’s not my wife.” GD shrugged.

“Your girlfriend?”

GD didn’t answer.

“Not your girlfriend?? What kind of relationship you have with that beautiful lady?”

“She’s… uh… short of my partner.”

“Life partner? Oh my… young people now are never really appreciate marriage anymore.”

“No its not like that, I want to get married.”

“With her?”

“I don’t know, because I don’t think me and her can live together, we’re so different in so many ways, we fight a lot.”

“Your life seems very complicated, young man, and if you’re asking me for an advice, you don’t marry someone you can live with, you marry someone you can’t live without.”

-end of flashback-

 

GD took CL’s hand.

“Do you ever think of having a real relationship with me?” he suddenly asked.

CL choked. She didn’t answer.

“I’m sorry for asking.” He smiled, “Good night, C, get some rests.” He patted her head and went inside.

CL stayed there for another hour, thinking about what just happened.

Real relationship? She couldn’t help but thinking about what kind of real relationship they will have. Real relationship means stay being couple on cam and off cam right?

“Ah! Stop pounding so hard, you might explode!” CL nagged her own heart.

She got up and entered the room, she saw GD already sleeping.

It’s a large bed, so she could take the opposite side and they’ll still have a huge space between them.

GD was sleeping on the right side of the bed, faced his left side, to CL’s space. But instead of going to the left side of the bed, CL lied behind GD.

She hugged him from behind.

GD gasp, he was already sleeping lightly. “CL…?”

“Oppa…” she said. “The fact that I came to the hospital alone when you’re injured, the fact that I got mad and annoyed with everything related to Kiko and the fact that I didn’t slap you after you kissed me earlier. Doesn’t that answer your question?”

GD turned to facing her.

“I’m not sure…”

“About what?”

“Let me try again, will you slap me this time, or will you not.”

He gave CL a light kisses several times.

She cupped his face to stop him, “I won’t slap you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter