FINAL

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One year later.

GD came home a bit drunk because YG just throw a Big Bang World tour premier party. He entered his apartment a little stumbled when he took off his shoes, he carefully put it at the shoe rack when he found a pair of beautiful Charlotte Olympia heels he gave to CL about a year a go.

He remembered asking for those shoes to CL’s parents. He wanted to have it in his rack so whenever he came home, it feels like she’s there waiting for him but the truth is everytime he saw it, his heart break.

“I think I have to get rid of you…” he talked to the shoes. “As much I want you to be here, I can’t be like this forever…” he put the shoes at the inmost place of his shoe rack.

His eyes warm of tears. He walked to the kitchen where he keep his whiskey, pour it to a glass and drank it. He finished all the whiskey and fell asleep.

Suddenly he woke up to a whisper.

“Hey…”

He saw CL sat the edge of his bed.

“You’re awake?” she said.

He reached her. “Chae?”

“Yes?” she smiled she wore a nice white dress.

“Chae?” he started to cry.

“Why crying, baby?”

“I don’t know… I miss you.” He said between the sobs.

She came near him and hugged him tight. “I miss you even more.”

He drowned himself at her chest, hugging her tight. GD lifted his face to kiss her but she disappeared.

And he woke up feeling empty and hurt. This is not the first time he dreamt about her.

GD took a deep breath and curled in his bed. “Why are you so cruel, dream?? Why???” he cried.

.

YG entered GD’s studio.

GD was wearing his headphones while listening to some songs. He patted GD’s back. He immediately opened his headphones.

“How is everything?” he asked.

“The preparation for Big Bang concert is about 90% done, Sir.” He said.

“Good,” he said. “You’re taking care of many songs in this album.”

“I have spare time to write many songs.”

They both quiet for a moment.

“I’m sorry about the delay of your Skydragon album.”

“No worries, I don’t have the partner anymore now,” he bitterly chuckled. “So I can concentrate to finish Big Bang album.”

“Get some rests.” He said while sitting beside him.

“You look tired as well.”

“I was just landed.” YG said.

“Yeah, I heard you have some business overseas.”

“I was from Paris, I met CL’s family.” YG explained.

GD’s heart sank hearing her name.

“Did you… did you met her?” GD asked.

“I did. Briefly. She was healthy.”

“I hope she’ll stay healthy.” His heart warmed just to know that the person he’s talking to now just met the person he wanted to see more than anything in this world.

“I asked her to comeback here, but she said that she needs more time…” YG said.

“Did you somehow talked about me?” he asked carefully.

“Not really, he asked how is 2ne1 and all artists in general…” he said, ”maybe she’s not ready, Ji… be patient.”

“Sir… there’s something I want to explain to you.”

“If this is about your feeling for her, do whatever you want, you’re not a child, and I learnt my lesson not to make this company a puppet factory.” YG stood up, “thanks to you, GD. And CL.”

YG walked towards the door, but the he turned “Why don’t you take a break someday after this concert and go see her?”

“Can i?”

“As long as you prepared yourself for anything that would happen.”

.

Two weeks before the concert GD decided to have some days off and went to his parent’s house.

GD and Dami arrived in their home during lunchtime.

“I cooked something delicious for you.” Mrs. Kwon said while preparing the dining table.

He helped her while Dami was in the backyard to meet Mr. Kwon.

“How’s life so far, son?” Mrs. Kwon asked again.

He shrugged, “So-so.”

Mrs. Kwon sighed. She never saw her son more lifeless than this last one year.

“Call your Dad and Noona, the food’s ready.” She said.

They gathered in the dining table enjoying lunch together.

“Eat more, son.” Mr.Kwon gave a piece of meat to GD, “You’re too skinny, Dami might end up envying your body.”

Dami pouted, “I’m skinny too.”

“Skinny is not good.” Mrs. Kwon said. “As a girl you have to be curvy and healthy.”

“Like Chaerin.” GD said.

Everyone awkwardly exchanged gazes and didn’t say anything.

“Sorry…” GD smiled. “a homey atmosphere always reminded me of her.”

“Its okay, son.” Mrs. Kwon smiled back at him.

“Anyway, Mr. Yang came here several days a go, he kept on apologizing about what happened, I appreciate it very much, he’s a real businessman but he still have heart.” Mr. Kwon told GD.

He nodded, “that’s why I still agree to work for him, dad.”

.

“Hey…” Dami found GD at the backyard of their house, “Can I join?”

“Yeah.” He was just sitting there and looking at his phone.

“What are you doing?”

“Checking emails, I have to keep in touch with people at the studio, the concert is come closer and the preparation is still incomplete.”

“Don’t work too hard. Your body needs rest.”

“Noona…”

“Yes?”

“Have you ever heard anything from Haerin? About her unnie…”

“Uh… no, do you want me to asked her?”

He shook his head. “YG told me to visit her after the concert, but I don’t think I’m going.”

“Why are you torturing yourself like this?” Dami asked.

“You heard what the doctor said right? I’m the part of her trauma.”

“She should be fine now.”

“You think so?” he asked.

“Yeah, I mean, she was on treatment for a year, I think there should be an improvement.”

“But if I go there and she refused to see me, I might die.”

“I never see you like this before. You must be in love with her for real, aren’t you?” Dami asked.

“I do.”

“Since when?”

“Long time ago.” He answered, “But I confessed to her in Sicily.” He turned to Dami. “Thank you for that trip, noona, even though me and her already going around the globe, that trip was the best we ever had.”

Dami saw tear in his eyes.

She hugged him. “Let it go, Ji…”

“I miss her a lot and it hurts.”

“I know…” she caressed his back.

.

D-day of Big bang concert

They opened the concert with a grand performance, YG is never failed in making people stunned. Big Bang sang their first song and then second song nonstop. After that they stop for a while to say hello to the VIPs.

“Thank you for coming, for your support and your time. I really hope that you will have the best time of your life here.” Taeyang said.

The fans screaming while waving all flags and posters they brought.

GD’s eyes catches a huge poster with the word ‘skydragon’ in it.

He stopped and stare to that poster, “Hey… hey there,” he said while pointing at the poster. The big screen is now on him, “Thanks for always remembering the Skydragon.” He said.

The fans cheering.

“Thank you.” He said again, all the member started to worry. Everything that related to Skyd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter