three

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Today CL have a meeting with her team before the cosmetic photoshot with Taeyang but she was surprised when Lee Soo Hyuk came instead of Taeyang. He went to CL and politely say hi to her.

“Hi.” He said.

“Hi, what brings you here?”

“Oh, you didn’t know? I’m going to replace Taeyang.”

“Really? Why I don’t know?”

“Maybe because you didn’t come to the meeting last week?”

CL remembered she was filming a talkshow with GD so she didn’t come.

“So they replace Taeyang with you?”

“You seems not really happy with it.”

“Uh no no no… I just… nothing, I guess it will be fun." She smiled.

The PD approach them and gave CL the mood board, “CL-ssi, there are some changes in the mood board, but not much.”

CL nodded, she looked at the papers, “mmm… but PD-ssi, aren’t these poses too vulgar?” she pointed at some pictures that shows a pair of models with a little too touchy here and there pose. And another pose where the female model wore a super y clothes and like she's seducing the male model.

“No, it’s actually romantic, because we changed the male talent into Lee Soo Hyuk-ssi, so we have to change some things. Before, Taeyang is the image of a rough man, but Lee Soo Hyuk is different.”

CL silent for a moment. “Well, I can do it but not this extreme, okay?”

“But the keyword is couple, romance and skinship.” the PD explained to her.

"Why not?" So Hyuk asked her.

CL turned to see So Hyuk, he seems cool about it.

"Well, its uncomfortable for me to have such poses while half of the world's citizens know i have boyfriend."

"So? You can't do it because of GD? Then all hollywood artist must be single because mostly they have a kiss scene or even bed scene.."

"I know it doesn't make sense if i blame it to my relationship, well its just me personally who doesn't really comfortable to have poses like that and i think i have rights to discus it with the team."

"Would it still be uncomfortanle if you do it with, let say Taeyang or TOP?" So Hyuk asked.

"Why you asked that? You think i find these uncomfortable because of you? I will feel that way with whoever it is." CL feels like So Hyuk tried to cornered her.

Han Manager came and sat beside CL. "What happened?"

"CL refused to have this poses." The PD explained to him.

Han manager take a look at the mood board.

"Well, if i'm not mistaken, we have in the contract that all poses and clothes she wore will be discused with her personal stylist, also the Skydragon member cannot have an intimate shot with anyone else outside the couple. I stated this already and you were agree because the shot was with Taeyang." Han manager told the PD

"Yes but since YG asked me to change the model with Lee So Hyuk we changed the concept, also some of the poses mood board was from YG representatives." The PD said.

"From us?" Han manager seems surprise.

"Its from my manager." So Hyuk said. "Sorry i didn't know that Skydragon have such restriction."

CL and Han manager exchanged gaze.

"Ok, PD-nim i'm sorry because Lee So Hyuk is a new model on YG, he surely still blunt about some terms we have." Han manager explained to the PD.

"So how am i do the shot? Should i change the concept again, come on guys, you are from same agency but you made me confuse." The PD sighed.

"Don't worry, PD-nim, i can do a romantic shot but maybe not as intimate as your mood board." CL smiled.

"Yes, romantic doesn't always have to be touchy or acting too sweet, because sometimes it will look fake, right CL-ssi?" So Hyuk added and it made CL alarmed.

.

CL were in the make up room with Han manager.

"Oppa, why don't you tell me that they changed the male model?" CL asked Han manager.

"Because i also knew it just now, yesterday i met Hwang manager and he said nothing about it, he still asked me what time the final meeting will be. So i thought the male model is Taeyang."

CL sighed. She felt something is weird but she decided to let it slide. too many odd things lately. she thought.

CL looking at the mood board for photoshot.

Suddenly Soo Hyuk came, "are you ready?"

"Uh, yes, i think i'm done." She answered.

They walked together to the photo location.

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding earlier." So Hyuk said.

"Its okay." CL smiled awkwardly.

“Why are you seems uncomfortable with me?"

"Why you asked me about it again? I have no problem with you, its just maybe we're not close enough yet." She was a bit annoyed.

"Oh yeah, maybe." He smiled. "I thought you were afraid GD will be jealous."

"Well, that's also true, he's very easy to get jealous." CL lied, just for fun.

“really..?” Soo Hyuk laughing and look at CL, “don’t worry that GD will be jealous, remember, only a real boyfriend who has a real feeling for you who can get jealous.”

"What do you mean?" CL stop walking.

"You know exactly what i meant." 

CL gasped. How can he know?

.

Few days later.

CL in her apartment having her hair and make up done for the launching event of the cosmetic company. The thought of folder she found at Hwang manager’s ipad and the fact that So Hyuk knew about her fake relationship with GD was bothered her, but she hadn’t had a chance to discus it with anyone. By anyone, she means Xin.

CL sat infront of a big mirror while Soo unnie, the make up artist that almost fired by GD, do her hair.

“Unnie,” she called Soo unnie. “Can I ask you something?”

“What is it?” Soo unnie is a very nice person, she was the make up artist for Big Bang that now became the make up artist for Skydragon.

“You must ever heard about the relationship rumor between GD and Kiko, right?”

Soo unnie seems surprised. She didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter