ten

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YG looking at the letter from Dispatch, he felt that something is strange.

He sighed and took his phone, he called contact number in the letter.

“Hello?” he said when somebody answer the call. “I’m Yang Hyun Suk from YG.”

“Oh, hi Mr. Yang.”

“Can I speak to Mr. Park, the editor of Dispatch?”

“You speak to him now,” he laughed warmly.

“Ah, I’m sorry to bother your resting time.”

“No, no at all, I hope you enjoy the food I sent to you earlier.” Mr. Park said.

“About that, actually I want to asked you, are you sure I’m the one who sent the picture for you?” he asked.

“Yes, I think it was sent by a courier from your office several days a go, but the last picture was sent directly from your email this early morning. And because we’re printing samples today we directly put it in our special page and delivered a sample to you.” He explained.

“My email…?” he turned to his computer and opened his sent items folder. There’s one email to Dispatch. Someone use my computer.

“Is everything okay, Sir?”

“Yes… yes… it was actually… uh, it was actually a picture I want to give to you later for Skydragon special, its for the teaser of their album launch, but… since there’s a miscommunication here, so I guess its okay.” He lied.

“Ah, I understand, someday in the future when they’re about to launch the album, you want Dispatch to have a special page about their candid pictures so people will talk about them, right?” Mr. Park said. “That won’t be a problem, we can always made that up.” He laughed.

.

GD and CL arrived two days later at the company, they directly went to the eight floor where YG’s office be.

“How’s the trip?” YG asked once they entered his room.

“Refreshing, sir.” CL answered.

“I bet it is.” He walked from his desk to the couch where the Skydragon sat. “So refreshing, isn’t it?” YG showed the magazine to Skydragon when they come to see him.

Both of them saw the pictures in Dispatch magazine.

“What is this, Sir?” CL asked.

“Take a look it by yourself.” YG said.

“I see that this is pictures taken by paparazzi.” GD said.

“Is it intentionally or not?” YG asked.

“Uh… isn’t it good for publication?” GD said without answering his question.

“It is.” YG said, “but that’s not what I mean.”

GD and CL exchange gaze.

YG opened the last page, where the picture of GD and CL kissing was.

“Seems like both of you getting too much closer.”

No one answer.

“This is not what we had in our agreement.” YG continued. “Are you guys having a real affair?”

CL gulped.

“About one and a half year a go, I remember the two of you are the one who stated that the relationship you have must not more than a professional relationship!” YG lowered his voice. “And that a real relationship will only ruin anything. Now I can see that you’re emotionally involved. What should I do?”

“Sir…” GD tried to say something but he was actually have no idea what to say.

“Answer me, what is this?” he pointed out the picture again.

YG sighed, “just tell me honestly and maybe we can work it out, even though it means that I will questioned you professionalism.”

CL was about to speak up about their relationship, when GD talked before her.

“We were followed by paparazzi, sir.” He said. “So we just did whatever it takes to make them go, and after we pretended to kiss, they left. So it was works.”

YG raised his eyebrows, “Really…?”

“Sir, I can make sure that that was just a professional act, no feeling involved. “ GD looked at CL seeking for support.

CL weakly nodded.

“And that was actually peck on cheek, not a kiss,” he added. “Just trust us like you always did before.”

.

CL went out from YG’s room, GD came after her.

She stopped and turned to him.

“Why didn’t you just tell him the truth?” she asked.

GD dragged her to the elevator. “Its not the right time yet.” He answered.

“I don’t see why its not the right time.”

“Please endure it until our album launched.”

“Then what?” CL pressed the button to go to their practice room.

“Then we’ll try to talk to him.”

“I’m confused here. YG told us to become couple but YG told us not to be a real couple. Seriously I’m getting sick of this.”

“This is what he meant, if we’re couple there will be an emotional fight like this.”

“I didn’t fight you! I’m asking you why are you so afraid to tell him the truth.” CL stepped out first when the elevator opened.

“Why its suddenly my fault? You remember it clearly that our agreement was ‘only a professional relationship. No emotion involved.’ At least give it time. If we tell him now, he could ban us or cancel the album. However he’s the boss. And if that happens, what will we do for a living?” They walked to the practice room.

“Are you afraid of losing this job or losing your fame?”

“What the hell you’re talking about.” He growl, “Ugh! Come on—“ He opened their practice room door.

Both of them startled to see member of Big Bang and 2ne1 was there.

They’re all silence.

 

“Are you guys fighting?” Youngbae asked.

“Uhm.. yes.” CL answer.

“Are you gonna break up?” Bom asked.

“What? No.” GD answered, “Fighting is a common thing in relationship.”

“Yeah, if you are in a real one.” TOP scoffed.

“What do you mean hyung?”

“I’m sorry hyung I over heard the conversation between the two of you and YG… its because YG called me this morning to meet him this afternoon but I came early so I thought I could meet him and finish everything earlier but then you were there…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter