four

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Really, guys, REALLY???” YG slam a gossip magazine into the meeting table. In the cover of the magazine there was a big blur picture of GD pointed his finger to CL and CL’s face with an angry expression and a big headlines written in bold red color,

BIGGEST FIGHT IN IDOL HISTORY: “Let’s break up”.

The other magazines and newspaper had a similar headlines.

THE END OF KOREA’S FIRST BONNIE AND CLYDE: a close source said they’ve been struggling in this relationship for over six months.

THE SKYDRAGON NOW IS THE SKYDRAG”OFF”?: the split of Korea’s national sweet couple.

 

Of course most of them exaggerated it, the thing is somebody heard it when they both yelling about breaking up but luckily no article said about a fake relationship.

GD and CL turned their head down.

Nobody looked at the angry YG, it’s the last thing they want to see.

“Do you realize that you only have a mini album?? And that your full album is on the making now?? And when it release, who will do the tour? Who will go the showcases??? Who do you think will buy your album if you split up??? TELL ME WHO???”

Both of them said nothing.

“I know you guys fighting like cat and dog everyday, but do you remember what I said? Don’t ever fight in public!!!! You can kill each other in private but what is so hard about looking fine in public??? In relationship or not an idol shouldn’t fight in public, you idiots!!!”

“She got into my nerves, sir.” GD finally spoke.

“I-DON’T-CARE!!!!”

.

at Skydragon studio.

“It’s your faults!” GD pointed at CL, “if you didn’t start the fire we wouldn’t fight like that.”

CL said nothing.

“I know you saved my career once but why would I agree if I know you’re just gonna ruin it one year later.”

“I didn’t meant to—“

“For God sake CL, do you really hate me this much? You’ve planned this, right? You pretend to help me but actually you wanted to wreck me, right? Now who’s using who? If you said Kiko used my fame, you’re no different from her, you used me to climb.” He kicked the table in front of him and it made a loud noise.

CL startled, GD was ready when he thought CL would explode in madness. But she didn’t, she stood up from where she sat and walk to the door.

Before she reach the door, she turned to GD and said,

“What you said was true, I used you, I’m not the one who saved your career. Actually, without people notice, you’re the one who helped me all this time, GD. I’m sorry—and thank you.”

Then she left GD in confuse.

.

CL went back to her apartment, she locked herself in but didn’t turn on the lights, she cried. She’s a brave and strong woman, people called her the baddest female for a reason, but deep down inside she’s just a girl. CL didn’t really understand what hurts her heart the most. The headlines? The fact that this might be the end of her career? Or the fight with GD?

Her heart stings when she thought about the fight they had.

She hugged her knees and began to cry again, the fact that they’re not together for real, the fact that there’s Kiko inside GD’s heart, the fact that she ruined their career and the fact that she was concern about man she hate the most made her heart crushed once again.

.

“Don’t be selfish, its not only your career that is in danger now.” Xin drop GD to his apartment.

“I know, I know her career is also in danger, but I’ve done nothing wrong you know?” GD opened his fridge to find drinks.

“Think about how much she sacrificed to help you back then.”

“Speaking of that, she said that I am the one who helped her, do you know what does it mean?” GD asked Xin while gave him a can of beer.

“She said that?”

“Yeah, she also said that she used my fame to help her, I really don’t understand, I mean, its true that I debuted before her and that made me have more fans than her, but I could see that she had huge number of fans too.” He stopped for seconds, “I said to her that she used me to climb, but I didn’t mean it, I was just—I was confuse because she was too silent… and that was strange.”

Xin said nothing, he seems a bit disturbed.

“Man, are you listening?” GD asked.

“Uh-yeah.. i-I am listening.”

“Seems like you’re not.”

“GD, here’s the thing—“ he stopped. “I don’t know if I should tell you this or not… but the heck.”

“What is it?” GD sat beside Xin.

“Do you know why CL agree to help you back then?”

GD shook his head, “Not specifically.”

“So, I was friends with her since middle school in France.”

“I thought you lived in London?”

“Before London I was in Paris, and I went to an international school with CL and one other guy, who also Korean. He likes CL very much, he never stopped go after her even though CL had reject him over and over again. One year later I moved to London, one day she visited me in London and told me that this guy was dropped out from school and moved with his parents somewhere to north Europe, turns out that this guy had a mental problem.” He sipped his drink then continued. “Few years later CL called me, told me about her plan to move back to Seoul and the training in YG. And after her debut, I saw her on TV and I called to congratulate her and she told me that suddenly the guy from our middle school appeared because he also saw CL on TV.”

“Then what happened?” GD asked.

“He send her a love letter, scary gifts like torn teddy bear, a very ugly painting of CL which he paint with his blood until the death notes. “

“What the !!! Why she didn’t do anything?”

“She was powerless so she did nothing. She was just a rookie not a superstar like now. One day she told me maybe this guy will stop stalk her if she had a boyfriend, but you know the idol contract—“

“Yeah, we can’t have a relationship in 5 years.” GD said

“That’s what I mean. She was hopeless until the day YG offered her the opportunity to have a boyfriend. You. When she told me, she was excited but I was afraid that it might not work as well as she thought, instead of disappear that guy could hurt her, right?”

“Did he??”

“Thank God, no, but CL took the biggest risk she could have. So for me, you guys saved each others life.”

“Where’s that guy now?”

Xin shrugged his shoulders, “I don’t know. He disappeared after the news about you and CL dating leaked.”

Xin left about an hour later, and after he left GD couldn’t stop thinking about what he just said. Instead of thinking about his career, now he started to worry about CL. What if the stalker read the news? If he thinks we’re really broke up, would he came and stalk her again?

GD went to bed early today, but he couldn’t close his eyes. Should I call her? Or text her? But what would I say? or should I just going up to her place? Ugh! The hell with that!! GD get up from the bed, took his car key and decided to go outside his apartment.

.

At the other side, 3 floors above, CL looking outside her window while holding a letter from a man that been stalked her for years. CL read the letter again

Dear my only love, CL.

I heard the news, I’m sorry that you broke up with your superstar boyfriend. But don’t worry my pretty doll, you ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter