thirteen

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL awake in GD’s arm, she heard a knocked on her door. CL looked at the wall clock, its 4.37am. She tried to release herself from GD. He’s really sleep well. She thought when GD didn’t even bothered when she pushed him aside.

She walked to the front door and peeked from the peephole but strangely the aisle was too dark, the automatic lamp seems off.

“Who’s that?” she asked.

“Han manager.”

She opened the door and suddenly a guy covered with a piece of cloth with some kind of anesthetic and dragged her.

.

 

Strange dream. She thought while opening her eyes.

“You’re awake??” a voice startled her. She turned, he’s not GD, and she never saw him before.

“Who are you?” CL asked. She realized that she was sleeping on a bench. “where am i??”

“Are you okay?” he asked back.

CL tried to sit but she stumbled and then she realized that her hands are tied. “How can I be okay? Are you kidnapping me???” she’s afraid but more irritated.

He’s the kidnapper but his face showed a concern that makes CL confuse.

“What do you want?” she asked.

He chuckled then shook his head. Then a sound of car coming.

“Hey, act like you’re still sleeping!” he ordered.

“What? Why??”

“Don’t ask now! Just listen to me! Hurry!!” he pushed CL. CL facing the wall and pretended to sleep.

A sound of door opened then she heard a heavy voice which familiar for her.

“She’s still sleeping?” he asked to the other guy.

Lee So Hyuk! CL hold her breath. She tried to calm herself as she really want to jump and slap him, but she can’t, obviously because her hands are tied.

“Yes.”

“Tsk!” he scoffed. “Useless! Here’s the food, make sure she eats. I’ll be back later.”

Then she heard So Hyuk slammed the door.

“Psst!” the guy called her, “CL-ssi.”

She turned. So Hyuk really left.

“Lets have breakfast.” He said.

“Who are you?”

He didn’t answer, he just continue opened the plastic bag So Hyuk brought.

“Hey!” CL called her, “why he kidnapping me?”

“Be cooperative okay?” he finally said.

“He kidnap you too? Who are you??”

“No, I was the one who kidnap you.” He pulled CL from the bench where she was sleeping to a small table with two chairs. “lets eat.”

“I won’t eat until you explain to me what happen!”

He shrugged, “then go and starve yourself. I don’t care.”

“Of course you care, I heard when So Hyuk said you have to make sure that I’m eating, I think you’re his servant, right? What if he knew that I didn’t eat? Will he do nothing to you? Or will he hit you?”

He was quiet for awhile.

“I’m not his servant.” He said. “I just paid my moral duty for him.”

“What?”

“He helped my family from a debt collector, all he want was just me being a loyal assistant for him.”

“Including helped him perform a crime?”

“He has my family in his hands, he could made them killed by the debt sharks anytime.”

CL didn’t know what to say.

“Who’s your name?”

“Jong Hyun”

“Okay, Jong Hyun… I’m sorry about your family.”

He shrugged. “So lets help each other, okay.”

“So you’ll help me escape?” she asked.

“Sorry, not that one, he’ll kill me if you’re escape.”

.

GD speed up to Xin’s house, he couldn’t think about anyone else but him. He banged on his door.

Xin came out looking confuse. “What the hell man??”

“CL’s missing?”

“What the fff…”

“SHE’S MISSING FOR MOTHERING SAKE!!”

“Whoaaa easy man, I can’t understand if you’re yelling like that.” Xin tried to calm him down. “Talk to me, slowly.”

GD gave him the note he found. “I was looking for her anywhere, she’s gone, she’s nowhere to be found!! What should I do??”

Xin went over the note. “Since when?”

“I was with her last night and in the morning she’s not there!” GD bite his lip.

“You stayed at her place?” Xin can’t help but asking that question even when he knew its not the right tome, “anyway, call her, dude!”

“I’m not idiot, Xin, of course I’ve called her! She left her phone at the apartment.” He rubbed his face. “I’m gonna call the police.”

“Hey. Hey! Dude are you crazy? We gotta look for her first, don’t make a fuss! You’re not just ‘a citizen’ you’re GDragon, and we’re talking about CL now!” he snatched GD’s phone. “Give me your car key, lets go to the company. Calm yourself!”

Xin drove them to the company, he called Han manager when they were on the way and GD called Dara and Haerin to ask if they knew where is CL.

 

GD and Xin looking for CL anywhere at the company but they couldn’t find her. They met Big Bang at the lobby because actually today they also have another meeting for the comeback.

“You came early.” Taeyang said to GD. He didn’t answer. “hey, what’s with the tense?” he asked.

Xin exhaled.

“What’s going on?” TOP asked.

“Come with me, I’ll explain.” Xin said to Big Bang.

They were at the practice room and Xin explain everything to Big Bang. They couldn’t say anything. GD clenched his jaw and say nothing from the beginning.

“Are you ok?” Taeyang asked. Suddenly Han manager came.

“Everyone, gathered in the general meeting r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter