eight

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GD was sitting at a large double cushioned swing while CL unpacked her things.

“You wanna eat something?” he asked.

CL looking at her watch, its around 12pm in Sicily so its around 7pm in Seoul. “Its dinner time in Seoul.”

“I know right, my stomach kind of growling.”

“Lets go grab something.” She said.

“I’m gonna ask Dami noona and Haerin.” He went to the phone desk. “Do you know which room they are?”

CL shook her head.

“I’m gonna text them.” GD took his cellphone. He sat at the edge of the bed while CL sat on the floor near there still unpacking her luggage.

No one of Dami and Haerin answer the text.

“I think they’re sleeping.” GD said.

“We can left them message said we’re going out to buy something and will meet them at the beach, what do you think?”

“Alright.” He typed a message. Suddenly his eyes catch a pair of shoes he gave to CL. “Why you bring high heels to a holiday?”

“We never knew if suddenly we have to go to a formal events.”

“We can always buy.”

“Of course Mr. Extravagant.”

He crooked a smile. “You have so many shoes yet you brought them, you must be really like the shoes, aren’t you?” he .

CL smiled, “yes.”

“Good thing that I gave that to you, not to Kiko, because as you said, she received too many gifts from me that she wouldn’t appreciate it anymore.” He smirked, waiting for CL too explode.

CL turned to face him, “Sure, also if you gave the shoes to her, it wouldn’t fit her feet, because as far as I know, Kiko’s shoes size are two size bigger than me.”

GD froze, “You did research?”

“Nope!”

“Come on…”

“Seriously I didn’t, So unnie told me you bought these for me.”

GD sighed, “That tattler…”

Now CL laughing, “Thanks anyway, it fits me very well.”

“Whatever.” He sink down to the bed.

“So you admit it?”

“Yeah I bought that for you, happy now?”

“I do, even though it means you want me to walk away from you, I will walk away with this shoes prettily.” She chuckled.

GD got up from the bed, “You know what? Your believe about shoes is so negative.”

“Its not my believe, that superstition was there from hundred years a go.”

“Whatever.” Hestood up and walk towards the door.

“Sorry, I’m just kidding.”

He stopped, “For me giving shoes to someone doesn’t means I want them to walk away from me but to keep them beside me and walk together.”

.

“Slow down a bit, will you?” CL catches her breath because GD walked really fast, leaving CL behind.

They went to the city to buy supplies and lunch. GD keep on silent as he still a bit offended about their conversation before.

“Stop being a child, G, I said I was just teasing you.” CL frustrated.

But suddenly she saw a pretty building infront of them. “Whoa~ look at that”

GD turned to a beautiful old building with a classic European style infront of him.

She gave her cellphone to GD. “take a picture of me there!”

GD sighed but he can’t say no because CL already pose.

“What’s this building?” He gave CL her phone back.

CL shrugged while checking the pictures. “I look fat in this picture.”

“I don’t care.” He said while walking near the building to read the name.

“Take another one for me, please…”

“I don’t want.” He took his phone to translate some writings in the wall. “Uh ok, so this was a hospital.” He said.

“What? A hospital? Really? Wow… whoever treated in this hospital must be recovered really fast, don’t you agree? I mean looking at this beautiful architecture everyday must be make you happy, and happiness healed.”

“True, happiness healed.” He smiled.

They continue walking.

“Hey C, I want to tell you something.” GD said.

“What’s that?”

“When I was injured, I know you came to the hospital several times alone.”

CL felt her cheek became warmer. “Who told you that?”

“No one. I saw you.”

“But you were sleeping!” She furrowed her eyebrows. “Oh My God, you were pretending!”

He laughed.

“So basically what we said to our member is the truth?”

GD shrugged. "Kind of. but why you came very often? You were trying to look for a chance to cork my oxygen so i'll stop breathing, weren't you?"

"Oh, you read my mind."

GD chuckled.

“I was scared that you might die.” CL said.

“Why? Because you didn’t have a chance to apologize to me for being annoying?”

“I was worried if you don’t have a chance to apologize to me for being so mean to your hobae.”

Both of them laughing.

“But I’m glad you’re okay.” CL said, “If not, I might end up fighting that stalker alone.”

“I’m also glad that this ‘role’ saves not only me but also you."

“You know what, once Han manager showed me a discussion about us in a forum," CL said.

"Is there such a thing?"

"A lot, GD, they talked about many things, from reality to expectation. for example, there they said that one of their 'source' saw us having brunch and we were so lovey dovey and they said we always held each others hands when walking. well, we might had brunch someday in past but obviously not lovey dovey, so somehow they exaggerated things.” She giggled softly, “isn’t it funny? Everyone else h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter