fourteen

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CL cried, his head hurts from hitting the wall when So Hyuk pushed him, his cheek bleed from the paper cut but she didn’t cry because of the pain, she cried for Jae Hyuk.

“I’m sorry…” she sobbed, “I’m sorry Jae Hyuk…”

“Do you think sorry is enough?? You gotta pay for that !” So Hyuk pull her hair made her facing him.

“Hyung, give her a break.” Jong Hyun asked.

He release CL, “What??? Who are you for ordering me??”

CL looking at Jong Hyun and shook her head slowly, asked him to stay still.

So Hyuk walked towards Jong Hyun and dragged her to another corner, “Pour that all over the house! NOW!!” he pointed jerry cans filled with gasoline.

“But hyung… why you… you’re gonna burn this house?”

“Why??? This house is full of painful memories. And that little is also a painful memory for me, so she should stay here and burnt.” He looking at CL, “NOW DO WHAT I ASKED YOU!!”

Jong Hyun had no choice but to pour the house with gasoline.

So Hyuk came to CL and tighten the knot.

“I’m gonna kill you and make your little snob boyfriend suffer forever, I’m gonna make everyone who you love suffer. They gotta feel the pain I feel.”

Every word So Hyuk said was like a slow motion in her head, she had no more power to fight back.

“Kill me…” she said weakly, “I deserve to die… but please, freed Jong Hyun and his family, leave my family alone and don’t disturb Jiyong…”

He surprised, “how do you know about Jong Hyun? Are you became bestfriend while I’m not around??”

“I’m sorry about Jae Hyuk… if you think I should die, then kill me.” CL said in between her sobbed. Her head full of pictures of Jae Hyuk and of how she rejected him, she never reject him ruthlessly but she always try to avoid him because somehow he’s creepy. And now the regrets sneaked.

“I will grant your desire to die and I’ll leave your family alone, but that ing Jiyong should suffer a bit… okay?”

“He did nothing wrong to you…”

“Yeah but he’s your boyfriend, everyone you love should suffer!!!”

.

“This is the address, sir.” One of the detectives showed them.

Mr. Lee gasped.

“What’s wrong?” YG asked him.

“That’s the address of my old house.”

“Then it should be right! Lets go there!” YG said.

“Come on, move! Hurry up.” GD said. There’s no point of holding him back because however he’ll still go.

“I’m coming with you. “ Xin said, TOP and Taeyang nodded.

“We’re coming too.” They said.

“The other, please stay alert in the company. Do not talk to the press. I tried my best to keep this down, so I hope there will be no exaggerated news about it.” YG ordered everyone else.

 

A group of police was prepared by the detectives, so, they speed up there together. Taeyang drove the car consist of GD, Xin and TOP.

“Tae, step on the gas please…” GD said.

“Calm yourself, G, she’ll be fine.” TOP who sat at the back with him patted his shoulder.

They arrived near the place around midnight, it was a small but pretty house surrounded by big garden and a small forest behind.

The police took their position when suddenly an explosion came out the window at the second floor.

“NOOO!!!!” GD cried.

.

Few minutes before.

So Hyuk hold a lighter.

“Good Night, little kitten.” He kissed CL’s cheek.

CL doesn’t care anymore, she doesn’t want to live as a killer and she preferred to die.

So Hyuk Suddenly saw lights, it was a car lights. “!!” he was panic and threw the lighter to a corner far from him. An explosion surprised them all and fire started to spread, the wall and window blinds.

So Hyuk tried to runaway but Jong Hyun catch him, “lets die together.” He said.

So Hyuk hits him, “get away from me, you traitor!!”

They caught into a fight when finally So Hyuk reached a plate from the table and hit Jong Hyun’s head with it, Jong Hyun fall headfirst and then he ran out the house from the back door.

CL looking at Jong Hyun, “Jong Hyun!!! Jong Hyun wake up!!!” she screamed from across the room. “Save yourself, Jong Hyun!!”

.

GD get out from the car when its still moving slowly.

“Ji!! Don’t be stupid!” Taeyang stopped the car right away. One of the detectives called the firefighter and the police surround the house.

GD ran to the house but some polices caught him, “Its dangerous!!” they said.

“No, I need to save her.” he tried to release himself.

“Jiyong! Don’t go there!” YG pulled him.

He begged, “I HAVE TO GO THERE!!!”

Xin came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter