five

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been almost a week since the incident. YG still being quiet about the rumor and act as if nothing happened. GD arrived at his studio in YG building and found Hwang manager, the manager of Big Bang.

“Hey hyung.” He nodd his head.

“Hey GD, how’s the rumor’s going?”

“Have no idea hyung, YG still silent about it, he also refuse to talk to me and CL, last time Han manager said he needs to see me for a meeting to find solutions. But maybe it will fade by the time?” he bitterly chuckled. “Uh, where’s Han manager, by the way?”

“He’s in Hong Kong with CL.”

“What? Does 2ne1 has show there? Because I saw Minzy in the canteen just now.”

“No, they went to Hong Kong for the cosmetics launching event.”

“The cosmetics that CL got endorsed with Lee So Hyuk?”

“Yup, that one. They’re Hong Kong brand, you know.”

The thought of CL and Lee So Hyuk spending time away without him strangely disturb him. “Why my manager didn’t say anything to me, he’s the manager of Skydragon, and he only care about CL?”

“He went only for the weekend. Actually he delegates some of his works to me, but there’s not much to do with you, there’s no activity for you personally, neither with Big Bang.”

“Am I free this weekend?”

“Short of…”

“So, can I go for holiday?”

.

next day

Hong Kong,

Cosmetic Launching Party.

CL walked thru the red carpet holding Lee So Hyuk’s arm. She clearly see the gossip magazines are more than ready to put some headlines about her being worship with So Hyuk, many people are hypnotized with how handsome and charming Lee So Hyuk but CL couldn’t help but thinking how she enjoyed walking at the red carpet with GD, like she used to do for the past one year.

Lee So Hyuk is looks very gentle and handsome that night, but is different,  he would hold her hand tightly and always try to match his step with CL who wore a skyscraper high heels. not only let her linked to his arm.

The party is a bit boring, just meeting some people she doesn’t really know, try to smile while she knew to well that mainly they are curious about the rumor but too afraid to ask. Until she walked to the bar and met the last person she wanted to see, Kiko Mizuhara.

“Oh, hi there.” She widely smiled at her. She hates her big teeth.

“Hi.” She said, “So Hyuk invited you again?”

“I’m a influential people in Hong Kong, CL.”

“Whatever.” She smiled.

“Wow, so rude.” She chuckled, “anyway, I don’t see GD around? Seems like the rumor is true.”

“Seems like you’re very happy with it.”

“I do! I’ve never been this happy seeing you.” Kiko looked a bit tipsy.

“Want to pity me about the rumor? Keep it for yourself cause i’m fine.” CL ordered a drink to a bartender.

Kiko leaned to the bar, “I know this would happened sooner or later. I don’t even know why he dated you, I mean, look at you. Superstars like him should date a model like me.”

“Whoa, who made that lame rule?”

“That’s not a rule, its destined to be like that.”

CL smiled, this dumb girl. She thought.

“Well, I sensed something was weird with your relationship.” Kiko sipped her drink and CL got alarmed. “I tell you something, one year ago me and GD had a small fight, we lost contact and suddenly, less than three months later the news said that you were dating. So weird.”

“What’s weird about that? We close since training days.”

Kiko looked down on CL, “you’re just not match with him.”

“Not match? Oh.. I know you’re happy me and GD might broke up so you can have him and his fame and his money again, right?”

“How could you say that? Who told you that??”

“None of your business.” CL gave her a cold gaze.

Kiko took a deep breath. “I know he still love me because somebody told me I was the reason you and GD fought that night!” she hissed.

“Who told you such a baseless gossip like that?”

Kiko look away, CL followed her gaze, she slightly looking at Lee So Hyuk across the bar. “None of your business, blondie!”

Must be So Hyuk who told her, so annoying. CL thought. What else has he said to this ? He better keep quiet about the fake relationship.

“Listen, I know GD too well, so I can see your relationship and your overrated public affection with him seems very fake to me!!”

Oh My God, this girl is drunk, but thank God, seems like she doesn’t know the truth. CL tried to hushed her down so everybody will not notice. “What are you talking about? We were real, you just jealous.”

“GD is not a typical person who will show his affection in public. When he did, it looks so unnatural!”

“What look so unnatural?” somebody asked them.

Both, CL and Kiko turn toward the voice. It was GD. He stepped forward  and Kiko with a big wide grin stepped forward.

“Hey, you came?” she asked while trying to hug him.

CL looking at Kiko. She invited him? Are they back together?

He avoid Kiko’s hug and came near CL and put his arm around her waist. Kiko look awkward.

“I’m sorry, I’m late because of the traffic from the airport.” He smiled to CL, “what are you ladies talking about, did I miss something?”

“No, it was j-just…” CL tried to escape from his arm but GD tightens it more whenever she moved. Kiko looking at them with an uncontrollable jealousy in her face.

“Anyway, I’m gonna need my girlfriend. If you’ll excuse us.” He nodded at Kiko and dragged CL.

.

“GD, what are you doing?”

“Surprise!” he smiled widely.

Actually earlier yesterday after talked to Hwang manager at the studio, GD came upstairs met YG.

.

“Sir, please end this cold war between you and Skydragon.” He said.

“Who said I’m at the cold war with you? I am not a 10 years old kid, GD.”

“Then why you seems doesn’t care about this rumor?”

He stood up from his working desk and asked GD to sit beside him at the couch. “Its becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter