one

the Bonnie to my Clyde
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The crowd starts cheering louder and louder.

He went near me, keep singing his part while his eyes looking sharp at mine. That eyes that will melt thousands even millions girls heart out there. He grabs my waist and looked away to the audience.

Gave his y smirked to them and once again they lose their mind.

His undeniable charm really made his byname true, the ace, the bad boy, the ultimate heart-throb.

Oh!

Its my turn to sing.

 

She sang her part ily, even though its partially rap but her voice alone is y. I still have my hand at her waist, she went closer to me.

I tilt my head. Act like I’m going to kiss her.

She smirked, looked at the audience who went total crazy seeing us this close.

She winked at the camera which shown her face close up at the giant screen.

And grab my hair roughly, take my face closer to hers but when it was only centimeters away, she’s sway.

She’s too hot, No wonder why people called her the human fire cause she’s indeed the baddest female Seoul city ever had, the queen.

 

The Final concert of Skydragon mini album world tour was a total success. Skydragon is the sub unit made by YG, consist of GD and CL, the leaders of two successful groups in South Korea and even worldwide. And this sub unit is the first singer from Asia that won number one on billboard chart.

They had their first mini album earlier this year and doing the tour the whole year around the world. There is no doubt that this duo will be success because besides it leads by two charismatic leaders, best rappers and genius songwriter. The fans love them more because they were the first power couple born in Korea. Yes, they are couple.

.

“I am a proud father!” YG enter the artist room right after the concert and congratulate them.

GD changed his leather top with a comfy t-shirt while CL busy trying to take off her strappy shoes. They’re both smiling.

“Thank you, sir.” GD said and bowed. CL also do the same.

“Lets have dinner and take some rest, tomorrow is the after party for you.” And he left.

“I don’t feel like going.” CL said after YG left.

GD didn’t answer.

“Don’t you think the party will be, you know, just a party and I don’t need that, I need holidays in my mom’s house, eating proper food and sleep all day.”

GD busy removed his stage make up. He didn’t say a word.

“You can say something if you’re not mute, actually.” CL got annoyed.

GD stared at her, “what do you want me to say? To pity you poor girl who is really tired?” he made a fake sad face, “You know what, you’re always whining about everything, so don’t drag me to your drama. Go change your clothes and lets go eat.”

“What is your problem?? I just try to make a conversation.”

“You know we don’t need that.”

“What the—“

“Change your clothes!”

“Then go out so I can change.”

“Why? Can’t I see my girlfriend body?”

“You’re right, don’t go out… but go to hell, ert.” She took her simple comfy mini dress. “Get out.”

CL slammed the door when GD stepped out, she feels like she could slam it to his head. CL looked at GD’s jacket that left at the room. Hmm.. your new Balmain jacket, huh? I heard this is your favorite stuff now. Let me see what I could do to it. CL thought. She took a liquid foundation and pours it to the fancy jacket. Oops!

 

.

 

The next day,

Xin the stylist came to CL’s apartment brought the clothes she’s gonna wear at the party tonight. He also a good friend of GD and CL.

“I just came from GD’s apartment and he was mad like God knows what.”

“You surprised? Doesn’t he always cranky all the time.”

“No, this time is because his jacket is stained with a liquid foundation.”

CL laughing, “And he’s upset because of that?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter