6.

He who longs the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And that love was the sun. 

 

“Every morning, the sun rises up and every twilight, they descend right here.” she pointed to the endless waves. 

“Tomorrow, maybe…” her words refuses to continue and her lips trembled. “Would you like to see it with me?” they poured out into the air while she looked away, up up into the endless constellation to avoid a galaxy sitting just beside her. A galaxy that suffocated her ; his deep black eyes. 

 

The sweet silence became a torture as she waited for an answer, the soreness in her heartbeat unbearable as they thumped against her skin and flushing blood down to the tip of her fingers. Hope swelled inside her. 

“I’d love to. Someday.” he answered sincerely. His eyes in desperate search of hers

Little that Hwanuk knew, there were fractures inside her eyes as that one word was uttered. Her hope broken and so, she looked into the black, starry skies for comfort. What was she thinking, they’ve only met for a few days.

 

What in the world was she expecting?

 

“Okay. Lets do that sometimes.” she looked at him with a feigned little grin, a look of bliss masked over her broken face. He nodded in response and stood up, preparing to leave. She watched him brush away leaves from his pants and she watched him disappear. That was all that she could do, watch. 

 

 

“Mun Hawol, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter