13.

He who longs the sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello ladies. Wow, what is up with this one?” Lena the waitress, asked the two as she leaned on the side of the table. Her brown, spiralling hair was fascinating, at least to Hawol of course. The way her dark skin was flawless under the morning sunlight was pleasing and her 32 year old worth of smile was even more captivating to the young girl’s eyes. “Morning..” Hawol blushed, her morning greet came out too timid and shy. 

 

“Morning dear. Now, what can i feed you to take away all those dark circles and give you some sunshine?” the woman spoke as worries covered her dark eyes. Hawol grew shy and looked down at her shoe, letting her bright orange hair cover her face. The two women laughed as Hawol kept fiddling with her long hair, wrapping it around her pretty, dainty fingers. 

 

“Hawol?” Etha called gently as she poured milk into her daughter’s glass. “Uhm eomma.” Hawol watched her mother, the familiar, responsible and determined look in her eyes as she smiled brightly, pushing her straight black hair behind to reveal her wrinkled forehead. Etha was beautiful, free and young-spirited but her age showed perfectly too. Then the beautiful woman took out a piece of map and spread it across the table, all geared up about their plan. 

 

“So this is how it will go, you’ll attend…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter