Chapter 2

~Such a fake mistake~

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

“Where are the others?” Yoona then asked to Yesung and Eunhyuk.

“They are sitting with those guys we hanged out with in the break I don’t remember all the names” Yesung answered.

“My friends easy said?” Kyuhyun said, and Yesung nodded.

“Who are you?” Eunhyuk suddenly asked me, and Yesung looked at me too…

I became a bit quiet…then I said “Ryeowook”

“My best friend” Kyuhyun said happy, and I became surprised, but happy too.

“Oh, nice to meet you” Eunhyuk smiled, and Yesung nodded.

 

How can I get jealous at a guy I don’t know because he is with a guy I don’t know?

 

“Nice to meet you too” I smiled, and rest of the lunch we chatted.

-

After dinner I hanged out with Kyuhyun, and we took a walk.

“You see now? Yoona, Yesung and Eunhyuk…They don’t have anything against you, and the others haven’t met you” he said.

I though a bit “I guess your right…”

“I know I am right, and who said things could turn around for you?” he looked at me, and waited for an answer…I sighed “you”

“That’s right” Kyuhyun said proud “And just so you know…Yoona said that of all the people she met today, she liked you the best”

I blushed a bit “How do you know?”

“I overheard a conversation between Seohyun and Yoona…or the argued about that she liked to talk so much to you, and Yoona said you were the nicest person she got to knew so far”

“Oh…” I blushed for real, not that I am in love or something,  but its new for me that a girl actually thinks I’m ok.

“Why are you blushing? You like Yoona?” Kyuhyun said with a big smile, but I shook my head “I don’t, well, she is nice, but I am not in love”

‘I think I’m in love with her friend’ I though, maybe I should talk to Kyuhyun…maybe he can tell me I am imaging things...because for the hundred time…I don’t know the guy that much…

“Kyuhyun?” I said, but got cutted of by his phone ringing.

“Just wait a bit” he said and took up the phone “Hello?”

“Oh…who?............Can Ryeowook join?.....ok just wait” he said and looked at me “Do you want to go the club and meet Heechul, and the others?”

“Who are the others?” I asked carefully.

“Don’t worry, its not Kangin and the others…Its Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Jessica, Sooyoung, and Yoona”

“Ok then” I said

“Ok, we will come now” then Kyuhyun hung up.

“Sorry that I am like this to your friends” I apologized.

“It’s not your fault, and I don’t care…they are not that close friends actually…I think they are with me because I’m popular among the girls…”

“Well that’s not so nice” I said, and he shook his head “But its ok, I have you”

We both laughed, and walked to the club.

-

When we came in we looked after them and found them by the table in a corner. They sat and chatted, but of course…Eunhyuk sat close beside Yesung, and they were making out. Perfect, I was already confused, but now I felt more jealous…

“Hello guys” Yoona smiled to us, and I smiled back as Kyuhyun said “Hello”

Yesung and Eunhyuk took a break and looked at us.

“So you’re Ryeowook?” A guy asked “Haven’t met you yet, I am Heechul…You have already met Yesung, Eunhyuk and Yoona, and these three are Hankyung, Sooyoung and Jessica”

“Hello” they greeted.

“Hello” I smiled, and actually felt welcomed.

I and Kyuhyun sat down too.

“I though we could have a party at my place this Friday” Jessica said “I am the only one who lives alone in a real house”

“A whole house for yourself?” I asked surprised.

Jessica nodded “My family is rich, and when I moved from the other side of the town to this side…dad didn’t want me to live at school dorm like the others. So I got my own house, and I said I didn’t need big family house…but that’s what I got”

“Wow” Kyuhyun said, and Jessica nodded “I know I sound like a spoiled kid, but I didn’t ask for it”

“So the rest of you are living at school dorms?” I asked the others…I was surprised that I actually dared to talk.

They nodded.

“I live with Hankyung, Yoona and Sooyoung lives together, and of course Yesung and Eunhyuk lives together” Heechul said

‘So Yesung and Eunhyuk lives together…seriously Ryeowook, stop thinking!’

“A party sounds great” Sooyoung said “Who will you invite?”

“Emm of course you guys who sits here now” Jessica started

‘Me at a party’ I though surprised.

“And…those I got to know today” Jessica ended

‘…that means Kangin and the others?’

It seemed like Hankyung read my mind because he said “Ryeowook, they are not allowed to do you anything”

“No, then they will be kicked out” Jessica said.

-

The next day it was Wednesday. I had no idea what people used to wear at a party so I had asked Kyuhyun when we were on our way out of the club. He had said that girls used to wear dresses, and guys wore suits, or jeans with a nice shirt, and etc…

“I don’t have any of it…because I’m not used to parties.” I had answer, and at that time Yesung and Eunhyuk had walked past us.

“Can’t you go and buy one?” Eunhyuk asked.

“If I have money for it” I said a bit ashamed.

“Don’t worry, I bet your mom will give you money, and if not I will help you” Kyuhyun said cheerfully.

“That reminds me, I need a new shirt” Yesung said…

 

And that’s the reason why I, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Yesung right now, in the morning were at the elegant store that sold dresses and tuxedoes and all that stuff…Mom had given me some money. She was happy that I had found new friends.

 

“Wow” was all I could say when I looked at all the stuff, and Kyuhyun smiled “Then let’s find something”

As we walked Kyuhyun stopped by a really short black dress. He chuckled and turned to Eunhyuk “Wouldn’t this fit you?”

Yesung started to laugh, and Eunhyuk chuckled “It’s perfect”

Then I started to laugh too.

 

After looking around we asked the woman in the desk for help.

She looked at me, and was thinking…then she went and got three different suits…and one dress???

I looked surprised at her, and she noticed it “Oh, this is not for you, he ordered it” she said and pointed and Eunhyuk…everyone looked at Eunhyuk.

“Don’t look at me…it’s for my sister” Eunhyuk said and took the dress.

“Sure…” Yesung said.

“I think one of these will fit, but I need to know your size first” the woman then said, and I told her, and she went to get the right sizes…”Now…go to the changing room, and try these three and see for yourself what you think” she said and gave me the suits.

“And let me pack the dress for you, so it will be easy to take it home” she said to Eunhyuk.

As I changed, Kyuhyun waited for me, and the other two looked for shirt to Yesung.

 

I tried the first one…but didn’t like it that much, so I took it off…the same with the second, but the third one…looked really nice actually…I stepped out of the changing room, and there Kyuhyun, the woman and the two others stood.

“Wow, you look nice” Yesung commented, and Eunhyuk nodded. I felt my cheeks blush.

“You look great” Kyhyun said, and the woman smiled “Did you like it?”

I nodded, and then I went to the changing room again. When I came out, I paid…then we waited for Yesung to find a shirt.

Kyuhyun started to talk to the woman, so there were only the three of us that looked for it. But then Eunhyuk’s phone started to ring, and he took it up…and bit his lips before saying “Emmm….I’m gonna take this call” then he went out of the store.

 

Yesung just shrugged his shoulders and kept looking…I was alone with him.

“What do you think of this?” he suddenly asked and held out a white shirt.

“Emmm….its nice, but I think you look better in dark colours” I said careful.

“You’re probably right” he said and kept looking.

‘He is so handsome’ I though, and kept looking at him.

Then I saw a dark red shirt and took it out “What about this one?”

“Hm…looks nice” he said, took it and went to the changing room where I waited outside.

And when he came out again, he looked even more handsome, and all I could do was staring.

“What do you think?” he asked

First I didn’t answer, but then I got my voice back “Nice, it’s perfect”

He smiled and looked in the mirror “You think?”

I nodded “Absolutely!”

He smiled more, I noticed that his shirt had pulled up in the back.

“emm…the shirt?” I said and pointed at his back.

“Huh” he turned around to look at his back in the mirror “oh”

Then he tried to fix it, but I had to laugh at how much he failed “Let me help you”

I was just going to pull his shirt back when I felt a bit awkward…Pulling the shirt back in his pants just looked so wrong…But Yesung looked like he didn’t care so I slowly started to fix it as I blushed.

‘Awkward! Awkward! Awkward!’ I shouted in my mind, and though that I had to finish this fast before anyone saw us.

 

But don’t you think Eunhyuk choose this moment to come back? He came back just when I was almost done, and my hands were down in Yesung’s pants. He just looked at us and I took my hands out.

‘’ I though ‘Now he will get angry.’

“Wow, you look handsome” he told Yesung.

‘What? No reaction?’

“Ryeowook picked it” Yesung smiled.

“Nice” Eunhyuk smiled to me.

 

Then Kyuhyun and the woman came to us.

“Here is the dress” the woman said to Eunhyuk and held out a plastic bag with a box in it.

“Thank you” Eunhyuk said and took it before he turned to Yesung “I have to go home with this, and I think I will stay home…I have started to get a headache”
“Sure” Yesung smiled and kissed Eunhyuk lightly on the lips “Can you wait until I have paid this, so I can walk you home?”

“No need too, you can just stay, I can bring home the shirt too” Eunhyuk said, and Yesung though a bit before he said “ok”

 

Yesung paid and kissed Eunhyuk one last time before Eunhyuk went home.

“What do you guys wanna do now?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I’m kinda hungry” I said

“Can’t you make food? I wanna eat too” Kyuhyun said happy and turned to Yesung “You have to taste his food, it’s the best”

I blushed “I don’t know that”

“It is, please make food…you have to go home with that suit anyway” Kyuhyun insisted.

And by that we went home to me.

“I’m home” I said when we walked in the door.

“Welcome home “My mom said and came out in the entry, and looked like she was on the way out. Behind her came dad, also looking like he was on the way out.

“Going somewhere?” I asked.

They nodded “We are going to grandma for a visit”

“Ok…I will use the kitchen while you’re gone”

They nodded again “bye”

 

Kyuhyun walked to the living room and sat himself down at the couch while Yesung kept staying in the entry.

“emm…just follow Kyuhyun” I said “I am going to make something”

 

Yesung walked after Kyuhyun, I went to the kitchen that where right beside the living room.

 

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V.

 

“What are you going to make?” I asked Ryeowook.

“Just something small…its not dinner time” he answered back.

“but, but, but I am hungry!” I pouted.

“Already?” Ryeowook asked

“Yup!”

“ok then” he sighed “Yesung, are you hungry too?”
I looked at Yesung and nodded.

“ehh…yeah” Yesung said.

 

Then Ryeowook sighed again, but I heard he took out the ingredients, and what he needed.

 

“What is he going to make?” Yesung asked

I shrugged my shoulders “I don’t know, but it’s gonna be good anyway”

“Does he often make food?”

I nodded “It’s his hobby, and he just gets better and better…in the beginning he failed often…he putted eggs in the microwave at school”

Yesung laughed “Everyone should know that doesn’t work…How did the teachers reacted”

“Well…no one stopped him because no one noticed it. It became a total mess at the school kitchen, and the teachers sighed and told him too clean up while everyone laughed…funny, but of course embarrassing for him”

Yesung nodded.

“But now he is the best cook I know” I said proud before I continued “But it’s weird he haven’t had a girlfriend yet…or a boyfriend…since he could be the perfect wife”

Then we heard a loud crash at the kitchen, and we stood up fast to check.

Ryeowook had sat at the floor and cleaned up a lot of food that had fallen at the floor, and the spatula layed a bit away.

“Sorry, I stumbled” Ryeowook said, but I saw him blush and understood that he had heard what I had said. I had to chuckle “You need help to start over again?”

Ryeowook shook his head “It’s ok, I don’t need your help…it will only go wrong”

“Ey!” I shouted

“Don’t you think I remember what happens when you try to help me in the kitchen?”

“That was only one time” I complained

“It was only one time you almost burned down our kitchen”

“Emm…” I said and shut my mouth.

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

I chuckled at Kyuhyun face expression.

“Can I help you then?” Yesung asked, and I started to blush a bit.

“I am not the best cook, but you can tell me what to do?” Yesung continued.

“O…ok” I said

“I wait in the living room” Kyuhyun pouted “I turn on the TV”

Yesung sat down at the floor beside me, and helped me to clean up.

We didn’t speak much, and when we were done cleaning, I just told him what I needed, and again I stood by the stove with the spatula again. It was a bit awkward that he stood and watched me.

“Can I get a glass of water?”

I nodded, and pointed to where the class was.

But when he filled the glass, and started to drink I forgot about the spatula, and just looked at him…so…hot…drinking water

“AUCH!” I shouted and Yesung looked fast at me. I had burned myself.

“oh my god, are you ok?” he said and took a grip in my hand and looked at it, dragged it to the sink as I saw Kyuhyun come in the door and took the spatula away from the warm stove.

“I…I’m fine” I stemmed when Yesung the sink and cold water cooled down my hand.

The touch of his hand…I felt myself shiver a bit, but he didn’t notice it.

“I’m sorry, I don’t know what’s me today…first I stumble, now this” I said ashamed.

“It’s ok” Kyuhyun said “You ok?”

I nodded, and in the end we got to eat, and then Yesung had to go home because Eunhyuk called, and something seemed to be wrong.

-

The next day on Thursday I met Yoona on the way to school.

“Hi” she said

“Hi”

“I can’t wait until Saturday! A party without worrying about parents to come home” she said happy.

I smiled “To be honest, I can’t wait to Saturday because it’s my first party, and the first time I have more than one friend”

Then she suddenly hugged me “It’s weird, why wouldn’t someone be friends with you, me and my friends think you are cool”

“Really? Heechul and the others?”

She nodded “We may seem like the typical cool group to you and the others, but we are only ourselves, and we don’t actually like people who think they are better than everyone else”