Chapter 9

~Such a fake mistake~

 

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

Now that Yesung was allowed to kiss me…he snuck his tongue in my mouth and pushed me lightly down on the couch while himself stood on all four over me, I had only enough ‘freedom’ to lay the flower, and the card at the table before I wrapped my arms around his neck. And it didn’t take long before Yesung used one of his hands to slide up and down my on the side of my waist.

I hadn’t felt this happy in a long time, it only felt better…But didn’t notice the sound from the entry. Not before dad’s voice was in the living room.

“Hello, we…”

Yesung and I sat fast up, Yesung took his hand so fast back that it seemed like he had burned himself…Dad looked shocked at us…and seemed a bit unsure of what to say, and Yesung was exactly the same.

‘Oh , Oh ’ was stuck in my head ‘what now’

“What is it with you dear?” mom asked dad when she stood beside him a few seconds later, then she looked toward us “Oh, hello, you were…Yesung right?”

Yesung nodded slowly.

Mom hadn’t seen what dad saw, and just seemed confused about the mood.

“I think you should leave”I whispered so only Yesung heard, and he whispered back “maybe”

I nodded, and then we both stood up.

“I…shall just say good bye to Yesung” I said careful.

“He don’t need to go, it is still early” mom said, but dad said right after “Right now I think he should leave…”

 

I followed Yesung to the entry, and when we walked past dad Yesung didn’t dare to look at him, and in the entry he looked really embarrassed when he said “Well…this wasn’t actually the first impression I wanted to give your dad.”

I was about to say something back when I heard mom from the kitchen “What?”

“I think…mom knows now too…”

“Will you be ok?”

I nodded “Yeah…”

He smiled a bit “Ok, call me later?”

“I don’t have your number”

“Give me your phone” he said, and I gave it to him, and I got his.

We wrote down each others number, and gave them back

“See ya” I smiled

Then he gave me quick peck on my lips before going out.

 

I sighed when I walked back to the kitchen, but I didn’t wanna be ashamed…so I didn’t walk slowly or afraid.

They both looked at me when I entered the kitchen “How is grandma?”

“She’s fine as always” mom said then it became quiet, and surprised enough dad started the conversation “Isn’t that the guy that usually hangs around with that blond guy?”

“Eunhyuk?” I asked

“I don’t know the name, but anyway…isn’t that guy already with that blond guy? I have seen they make out before…”

I sighed “Eunhyuk is Yesung’s frie…ex…”

Dad looked sceptical at me “Anyway…I don’t want to see you like I saw those two!”

“What is that supposed to mean?” I said angry.

“Honest enough…Eunhyuk looked like a ” dad said.

Don’t. Say. That. about my friend!” I said angry as hell.

 “You are a friend of your…boyfriends ex” dad didn’t change his mood even if I got angrier by seconds, and mom just looked uncomfortable.

I nodded “Yeah, I am, and I know a lot more than you do! Eunhyuk is not a damn ! I guess if he had been a girl you wouldn’t call him that even if you had seen those two on the street…”

“Pff…whatever…I still don’t wanna see you with Yesung”

“Why?”

“He is a guy”

“So?”

It looked like mom really wanted to say something, but she still kept quiet, just looking at us.

“I don’t wanna see my only son with some other GUY”

Now it burned, and I guess they didn’t recognize me from the shy guy without friends like before. “I don’t give a damn in what you say! I finally get some more friends, even someone who actually like me like that, and even if he is a guy, I don’t give a damn, because I like him too”

“Fine, but if you absolutely have to do your disgusting stuff…go somewhere where people cant see you, I don’t wanna hear from someone that they have seen you make out with a guy, but not here, he is not allowed to take one step inside this house”

 

The anger flew away and got switched with sadness…

“Why are you like this?” I really wanted to cry, and mom said careful “Aren’t you being a bit harsh now?”

“He is my only child, and I don’t want him to see him go to waste…”

“What?” now I really did cry. Mom tried to hug me, but I pulled myself back, and ran out and slammed the door to my room, and heard that mom and dad shouted at each other.

 

‘Why am I crying? Dad have no rights to decide how I wanna live, or who I love’

I took up my phone, wiped away the tears…and called Yesung.

“Hello? Wookie? I am sorry, but this is a bit of a bad timing”

I heard a familiar voice cry in the background, and forgot all about my problems.

“What is it with Eunhyuk?”

“Can I explain later?”

“Can I come over? I can’t stay here”

“Sure, just come inside when you arrive, no need to knock”

“Ok, then I come, see ya”

“love you”

“Love you too”

Then we hung up.

 

“Where are you going?” Dad asked when I just had dressed myself to go out with my backpack.

“To my BOYfriend Yesung, and my ‘’ friend Eunhyuk” I said “I’m gonna stay there for a while”

“You are not allowed…the ex lives together?”

I rolled my eyes “Yeah, they share dorm…I guess they have done a lot there”

I couldn’t help but to answer mean, I was angry at him “And I am gonna stay there…then you don’t have to see your embarrassing son”

And with that I opened the door, and slammed it behind me before I walked toward Yesung, and Eunhyuk’s dorm.

 

I went in the door, and I could already hear Eunhyuk sob, but he had calmed down from when I heard him on the phone. I left my jacket, shoes and backpack in the entry, and went in.

Even if I had never been here, it was easy to find out where was where because it wasn’t that big, I fast found out where they were…in the living room. I stopped when I entered…the first think I noticed was small pieces of something on the floor…something that was broken, and on the couch Eunhyuk sat with Yesung’s arm around his shoulder, and tried to comfort him.

 

“Hi wookie” Yesung said when he saw me.

“Hi” I said back then I looked at Eunhyuk “What have happen?”

“I don’t know a lot myself” Yesung said carefully, and Eunhyuk looked up , and he was red around his eyes from crying “I just have to go to the bathroom a bit”

He looked down at the floor as he walked past me.

 

Yesung stood up and walked to me, and kissed me lightly on the lips “How did it go at home?”

I shook my head “We can take that later, I wanna know what it is with Eunhyuk…and What is that?” I pointed at the floor at the pieces.

“Oh…that is Eunhyuk’s cellphone…or…it was”

My eyes got wider “Wow…is he angry or sad?”

He chuckled a bit “I guess we can call it upset then sad…”

“What happen when you came home?” I asked…again…

 

He sighed “I came home…first thing I hear is: Childish Jerk! then a loud crash, so I ran to the living room, and there Eunhyuk sat, crying a river, and his phone was broken after hitting the wall.”

“Oh…so maybe I shall go outside, so Eunhyuk can tell you what it is or?”

“You can just stay” Eunhyuk suddenly said behind me “It doesn’t matter who hears it”

 

Yesung and I sat down at the couch, but EUnhyuk insisted on sitting at the floor.

“Then you can start” Yesung said, and Eunhyuk sighed.

 

**Flashback from Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

Every since that day DOnghae came to school I had tried to call him at least three times a day, but of course he didn’t answer, but his little sister who was one year younger than us did, one call of the three calls she answers. Dongahe hadn’t told her what had happened between me and him, so she had asked me what it was, but I refused to answer too, but asked her on update on Donghae…Had he gotten a new boyfriend/girlfriend, or whatever info she could give. And DOngahe of course didn’t know that his little sister secretly took the phone.

 

“Hello” she had answered this evening.¨

“Hi”

“Seriously Eunhyuk, why can’t you tell what it is between you and my brother? Why did you guys break up?

“If you wanna know, ask your brother…”

“You think he wanna tell me?” she said sarcastic

“Not really”

“Exactly…I wanna know…because…my brother have been looking sad, and he gets faster angry now for every small annoying thing”

I sighed “I can tell you that it is my fault…I did a stupid mistake”

“Don’t tell me you cheated on Oppa?” she shouted shocked.

“No, not actually…or…maybe…I don’t know…I…” I stemmed, but then a door went up on the other line, and I heard that she hid the phone.

“Why are you in my room?” Donghae said angry

“Oppa!” his sister started, but he cut her off “And why do you talk in phone, hand it over”

“I don’t have it”

I almost heard Donghae come toward her and grabbed the phone wherever she had hid it “Why are you talking to Eunhyuk?”

“Because…”

“Never mind” then he took the phone to his own ear “What do you want?”

I felt my heart beat as hell, and couldn’t say a word.

“I told you last time I saw you…I don’t wanna see you again, that’s include…I don’t wanna hear you voice again…”

“No you didn’t…last time you saw me was when you got angry at Yesung for touching me, started a fight, and then punch me in my stomach…”

Dongahe sighed “You…out”

I knew he talked to his sister, because a few second later the door got opened and closed.

“The sentence: I don’t wanna see you again…still counts…because I don’t wanna see you, and I don’t wanna hear you…please don’t call me anymore”

“Seriously, why can’t we talk about it? I regret it all…please listen to me”

“Hello?”…”CHILDISH JERK!” I shouted in the phone when I had heard him hung up, and got so angry that I threw the phone at the wall where it broke into pieces.

 

**End of Flashback, and back to Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

“Oh…Sorry to hear that” I said sad, and hadn’t actually any clue of what I could say, but Eunhyuk smiled to me…a forced smile of course “Its ok, I heard you will be staying here…there is only two bedrooms, but you can share bed with Yesung…good night, I will be going to bed early”

Then he stood up without any more words, and went out.

 

Yesugn sighed and I looked at him “Is there really not a chance for them to get back together again”

He shrugged his shoulders “I don’t know…I hope there is…or I will feel guilty the rest of my life…”

I kept quiet, and he continued “I shall see if I can come up with something...but while waiting…can you tell me how it went at home?”

I nodded and told him everything…

 “Oh…that didn’t sound so fun”

“No…it wasn’t…so it is ok that I stay here a here a little while?”

“Of course”

He leaned closer to me, and said in a seductive voice “But as Eunhyuk said…It is only two bedrooms…that mean only two beds…so you have to share with me”

A suddenly feeling that I did not wanna share bed with him came, and made me sound a bit scared when I said “Emmm…can’t I sleep on the couch?”

He wrapped his arms around me “No” then he laughed at me “What are you so worried about?”

I kept quiet, and he continued “It’s not like I am gonna do anything to you…” he turned his voice to seductive again, and whispered in my ear “Unless you want of course”

I pushed him away, and he started to laugh”

“It is not fun” I pouted “I don’t wanna share bed with you”

“Come on” now he pouted, but I shook my head “No, and you can’t make me”

“Fine” he still pouted, then he changed to a confident voice “We’ll see”

 

“Pff…instead of thinking of that, can’t you find out something to help Eunhyuk instead?”

He smiled “I already have one idea”

“You have?” I asked surprised

“I am gonna talk to Donghae”

“How is that gonna help”

“I can explain more then Eunhyuk”

I looked confused at him, and he smiled “You are cute when you are confused”

Then he took up his cellphone.

“Do you have DOnghae’s phone number?”

“Of course, it is not like I never met him before the act, he was my best friend’s boyfriend”

He took the phone to his ear…