Chapter 11

~Such a fake mistake~

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

Yesung looked down at the floor.

“I see he don’t have problems speaking to you after the act” Eunhyuk then said, and his voice was a bit sad.

“It’s not that I didn’t have to force him” Yesung said

“The what did you two talk about?” Eunhyuk said.

Yesung looked up at Eunhyuk again “…I explained to him, and said sorry, and all that about the act…I told him that if he should hate someone it should be me…”

Eunhyuk first just looked at Yesung then he walked toward him…and hugged him.

 

Yesung looked shocked, and myself…well…a bit shocked…and a bit jealous…but I kept it in…they are best friends…

 

Eunhyuk released Yesung, and it looked like he was about to cry when he said “Thanks... but…Donghae don’t love me…if he did…he would have understood a long time ago…and to be honest…who can blame him for hating me anyway?”

 

Then Eunhyuk walked past Yesung, and out the door.

 

And Yesung sighed “What Eunhyuk doesn’t know…is that maybe Dongahe needed my side of the story to understand…”

 

I nodded in agreement...

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

I stood by the bus stop and waited for the bus when I suddenly saw Eunhyuk.

‘, I hope he doesn’t see me’

But his eyes were focused on the ground and then he took his hand up, and looked at a cellphone…

 

‘Wait! That is my cellphone’ I though and looked for my phone in my pocket.

‘Aish…I have to get it back…and…oh man…Eunhyuk now know I talked with Yesung’

He took his hand down again, but his face still looked at the ground, and it looked like he was crying, and I felt my heart tore apart.

 

I didn’t wanna see him like that, and when the bus came, I ignored it and walked away.

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

The next day I stood up early, and went to school without the other two…I had taken Donghae’s phone with me…I didn’t wanna let it go. It was the only thing I had left of him right now…but I know I have to delivery it back.

 

I sighed…’Why did it have to be like this?’ Then I leaned toward the wall in the school yard. ‘It !’

I took a deep breathe ‘just forget him Eunhyuk! Find someone else’

 

Just when I though that the guy who have been the worst ert came toward me.

“Hi Eunhyuk” he said leaned toward the wall with one hand and faced me.

“How is it going?”

I swallowed and looked away instead of pushing him away like usual “I’m fine”

“You’re early? I can’t see your friends”

“They are home”

“In that case” he said, trying to sound seductive, but failed badly in my opinion, but he took the free hand down the side of my waist.

I bit my lip, but didn’t push him away.

“You don’t push me away?” he said a bit surprised, and moved his hand to my tight, and I bit my lip harder, but a little moan came out and I closed my eyes.

 

 

“Get lost!” A voice shouted, and I felt the guy get pushed away, and opened my eyes.

My feet got stuck at the spot when I saw Donghae in front of me grabbing the guy by the collar on the shirt.

“Didn’t I said last time I was here that no one is allowed to touch him without my permission?”

 

**Donghae’s P.O.V.**

 

I walked toward the school, I had slept over at the hotel the night. And Today I dropped my own school to find Eunhyuk. I had walked early so I wouldn’t miss him coming. But when I came…he already was there, leaned against the wall.

 

‘Ok? What now? I can’t just walk right to him?...Aish, and I hate seeing that sad face’

 

Then a guy came toward Eunyuk and leaned toward him.

 

‘Who the hell are you?’ My anger started to burn, and then I saw him touch MY Eunhyuk…wait a minute, he is not mine anymore…

 

Then I saw the guy move his hand a bit closer to the private area, and heard Eunhyuk moan a bit.

 

‘WELL THAT’S IT!’ I shouted in my mind, and went to the guy, and pushed him away “Get lost!” then I took him in the shirt collar “Didn’t I said last time I was here that no one is allowed to touch him without my permission?”

 

Eunhyuk just looked shocked at me, but I was focused on the guy,

 

“Why do you care?” He shouted angry.

“Because Eunhyuk is mine!”

 

It became quiet, and both the guy and EUnhyuk just looked at me….

 

‘oh …I did not just say that did I?’

 

“Pff! Dude? You know Eunhyuk just broke up with his boyfriend? He is single”

 

God! I wanted to hit him! But I made our face really close and said “Do you wanna fight with me?” I must have said it in a really scary voice, since he started to shiver.

 

“Just let him go Donghae, do you wanna get to the principles office again, and now he can call your school or parents”

 

I though a bit, sighed and let go of him, and he ran away as fast as possible with me looking after him with no dare to face Eunhyuk, not that it was necessary, he started himself.

 

“Can I ask you to repeat what you told him?”

 

“Don’t get me wrong, I said it to make him stop, because you seemed disgust, and I can’t stand erts”

“Oh” he said a bit disappointed.

“Sorry if I ruined the moment for you”

“No, you didn’t, thank you”

 

Then awkward silence before I saw in the corner of my eye that Eunhyuk tried to walk away.

 

“But…” I started and he stopped, and looked at me, but I still didn’t face him “I…I wanted to talk to you…”

“Mhm?”

“As you may know…I talked to Yesung yesterday?”

He nodded “Yeah…you jumped out the window, and forgot your phone” then he took up my phone and gave it to me “It has been ringing a lot, but I can’t answer it”

 

I looked at the phone…my parents had tried to reach me…ops…whatever…I call them later.

 

“So what did you wanna talk about?” he asked.

“Emm…I…” I looked directly in his eyes “I miss you”

He looked surprised at me, and I continued “I wanted to say sorry for acting so childish, and I want to ask for another chance”

Eunhyuk smiled guilty “You don’t have anything to apologize. That is my part. And you are not the one who should be asking for a second chance, that’s also me”

He stepped a bit closer to me “So…do you accept my apologize, and give me a new chance?”

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

I looked at him with my eyes begging for forgiveness, before he nodded. And I felt firework in me as I couldn’t help but jump at him, and hug him while a few tears started to fall. He chuckled a bit as I started to sob, and he wrapped his arms around me. Oh how I have missed him. We stood like this for a while, and my sobbing didn’t get any better.

 

“I…have…missed you…” I sobbed, and then he pushed me a bit away, and smiled to me “I love you Hyukkie” then he kissed me, and I didn’t wait long before I opened my mouth for his tongue to enter.

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

“I can’t believe Eunhyuk left so early” Yesung said on when we entered the school yard.

I shrugged my shoulders “Maybe he needed to be alone, he was depressed the whole day yesterday, and he wouldn’t let go of Donghae’s phone”

Yesung nodded, and then we one of the guys that always tried to touch Eunhyuk sit at the grass, and a bit behind him we saw Eunhyuk come toward us…

 

‘Oh no, now another flirt and yell moment comes’ I though, but Eunhyuk walked past himand smiled…or evil smirked at him, before he reached us “Hello”

“Wow” Yesung said surprised “That must be the first time he don’t try to touch you”

Eunhyuk laughed “I don’t think he would dare anymore”

Both I and Yesung looked confused.

“You see…Donghae kinda scared him”

Now Yesung lighted up “You have talked to Donghae?”

Eunhyuk nodded “Yeah, he came when that guy tried to flirt with me”

“Then I get why he got angry” Yesung said “And what did you guys talk about?”

“Well…” Eunhyuk started, but then someone we hadn’t noticed wrapped their arms around Eunhyuk.

“We just talked” the person said, and kissed Eunhyuk’s cheek.

It was Donghae, and for the first time I had seen Eunhyuk blush…a lot, and people looked at them, especially the guys that were after Eunhyuk.

 

“Hi Donghae” Yesung said.

“Hi Yesung” Donghae said, but I think that it will take a little time before those two, or at least for Donghae to get a normal or friendly look at Yesung.

 

“Call me when you’re done at school” Donghae said to Eunhyuk.

“Emm…I don’t have a phone…I…accidently lost it in the sink, full of water, and it got ruined”

 

I looked at Yesung and we both shook our head a bit, and I remember the pieces of the phone laying at the floor.

 

“You can borrow my phone” Yesung said, and DOnghae didn’t seem to mind that.

“Thanks” Eunyuk said.

 

Then Eunhyuk kissed Donghae.

 

I had seen Eunhyuk kiss Yesung…too many times…but if I had seen him with Donghae at the same time…I am sure I could have seen that Yesung and him was fake…don’t ask me why, I just know it.

 

Then Donghae walked off, and Eunhyuk smiled shyly, then he looked at Yesung “I don’t know what you two actually talked about yesterday, but it must have helped, so thanks a lot”

Yesung chuckled “It is good to see you smile for real again”

Eunhyuk laughed a bit, then he looked at us, and at our hands that held each other, and smiled more “I haven’t been able to say it, but I am glad for you two, you are really cute together”

 

The he came toward me and ‘whispered’ so Yesung could hear “Did you know that Yesung collected bugs before?”

“Don’t start with that” Yesung complained.

“Did he?” I asked interested.

Eunhyuk nodded “And they were his treasure, you should see how angry he got one time I hid the collection and told him I had released them”

I heard Yesung sigh, and I chuckled a bit.

“He didn’t wanna talk to me for a month, even if I returned the collection after one week.”

“You didn’t return them, I found them” Yesung said.

“Yeah, but when you found out…I gave them back didn’t I?”

“Pff”

I laughed a bit.

“And do you know he has a pet turtle back at his parents house? He couldn’t take her with him”

“A pet turtle?” I said confused and shook my head “He haven’t told me that”

“I didn’t want to, because it could sound a bit lame” Yesung complained, obviously didn’t like how Eunhyuk talked about him, but I think it was funny to hear about him.

 

-

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

(After school at Eunhyuk’s dorm)

 

I and Donghae lay in my bed and were making out. His hand found its way under my shirt, but I held him back “Not here”

But Donghae didn’t care “Those two aren’t home” and then he kept going on, and started to undress my shirt “Anyway…this will be your punishment for being a bad boy”

I looked confused at him? ‘How could this be a punishment?....if not…’

I looked scared at him “No!...you wouldn’t dare!” Donghae just smirked, and started to kiss me while undressing my pants…I have a feeling this will hurt a bit…

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

I and Yesung walked around in town holding each others hands, and it felt good, who cares about those who looked at us?

“What do you wanna do?” Yesung asked.

“Hmm…I don’t know…but Yesung? is it ok if Kyuhyun come over after dinner?”

“Sure…But if he makes me jealous by being near you I kick him out”

I chuckled “Nothing to worry about, Kyuhyun is just my best friend, just like you and EUnhyuk”

Yesung nodded “I know...Do you wanna go to the café? We didn’t get to go there yesterday?”

I nodded “But I don’t have money”

“We have to go home to me to get it”

“Yes”

Then we started to walk toward the dorm.

 

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

I opened the door to the dorm and we went in, and just when we entered in a loud scream…or a loud moan sounding like a scream filled the whole dorm, and I quickly pulled Ryeowook who was behind me out before he could hear anything

 

Ryeowook looked confused at me

 

I had heard Eunhyuk before, back at the other side of the town, when I was going to visit him at his house, and his parents were out…But that didn’t meant I wanted to hear it again...

 

“You wait here, I can go and get the money” I said, and took a deep breathe before entering again. And the sound filled the whole dorm…and damn, it is embarrassing hearing your friend like that…

 

‘Find that stupid wallet’ I though to myself…and suddenly I started to feel weird…I started to imaging Ryeowook…under me…undressed……

I shook my head fast ‘what the hell am I thinking’

 

I found the wallet and hurried out.

 

“Shall we go?” I asked Ryeowook, and he nodded.

 

It was a bit awkward silence at first…and that didn’t help my mind to think of something else than Ryeowook …and I felt myself get a little problem…we entered the café.

 

“Wookie? I just have to go to the bathroom, you can find a seat” I smiled and kissed him lightly before almost running to the bathroom…’Eunhyuk is so gonna pay for this’