Chapter 5

~Such a fake mistake~

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

I walked past the park, and saw Yesung sit by a table…he looked extremely down…I wasn’t sure if I should go to him…the scene from lest night was still kinda scary…but in the end I decided I would…but stand a bit away from him.

“You ok?” I asked when I had reached him…He looked at me “Hi…not really…Donghae found out”

So he remembered that he had told me…did he remember what happened after?

“How?”

“Heechul posted a picture of me and Eunhyuk making out at the party, on Facebook and tagged us…and Donghae saw it, and commented “…Nice picture”

“Oh…” I said, and didn’t feel sorry…

“So right now…Eunhyuk is on the phone with Donghae.”

“Deserve both of you right” I said angry.

“What?”

“being unfaithful is wrong!” I shouted

“Eunhyuk was never my boyfriend” he shouted low back.

I wided my eyes in sceptical “yeah right…kissing each other, make out with each toher…touching in each other… “

“That was only in public” he cutted me off “Alone, we have never done anything like it…I have never slept with him, or seen him fully except public baths and that kind of stuff…”

I looked confused at him.

“I can explain” He sighed, and I sat down beside him.

 

“Back on the other side of the town, I didn’t have friends at all…only Eunhyuk who didn’t live here…and I was gay…and open with it…so most of the people hated me, and the rest just didn’t talk to me”

I nodded when he took a break to tell him I had heard everything.

“But lucky Eunhyuk and his family was going to move to this town…But before that people often teased me that I would never have one that loved me back and all that…So in frustration I once lied and  told them I had a boyfriend, but they of course  didn’t believe me…”

I nodded again.

“But they were able to take my mobile phone, and my background were Eunhyuk since he was my only friend so they at once said that he was my boyfriend and all that stuff…and didn’t listen when told them it was my friend”

“How did they react when they thought you had boyfriend” I asked.

“They though Eunhyuk was hot actually…anyway, I told Eunhyuk about it, and he said that he could play my boyfriend a little while…but I asked of course: What about Donghae?...then Eunhyuk said that it will be ok, he didn’t need to know, and the act didn’t have to last long.”

I nodded again.

“That’s actually all…”

“Oh…What the hell were you two thinking?!”

Yesung looked a bit scared at me.

“Were you two thinking with you asses? Or in your case your ?”

“Ey! I haven’t slept with him!”

“But you tell people you have! You two are idiots…this wasn’t an innocent act! Not when you two kissed, made out, and touched each other like you two did!”

He kept silent

“Donghae was here in town at thursday…why didn’t he notice?”

“Everytime Donghae came to visit…I will go outside so those two can stay home, and not go out and ruin the act…”

I sighed angry “and here I felt so sorry for you…I don’t know Eunhyuk that much, but you weren’t the guy I though you were…”

He sighed.

“Plus, I don’t think you would have been able to keep on a boyfriend a long time…”

He looked shocked at me.

“Since you go and try to make out with other guys when you’re drunk”

“There is a reason that happen” he said frustrated “But I am sorry”

‘So he remembered that too…’ “Kyuhyun saw us, and though you cheated on Eunhyuk…”

“Trust me, I wouldn’t go and make out with some guy without a reason…even if I am drunk…”

“Then why did you try to make out with me!” I almost shouted.

“Because I like you!” he shouted before looking away.

“…what?” I said confused

“I like you, ok? You asked me why I tried to make out with you, you got the answer…”

Normally I would be happy now, but I wasn’t.

“Thank you, but you don’t go and just kiss a guy, even if you like him!”

“I liked you, and the alcohol did the rest”

“But it wouldn’t have worked…I don’t want a guy that doesn’t know where the cheating line is, even for an ‘act’ it exist…and at least when the real boyfriend don’t know…”

“It lasted longer then it was supposed too” he said upset “it was supposed to only last one week or something, but…”

“But? You got so popular with the act? You know they aren’t real friends if they started to hang with you just because you had a hot boyfriend?”

“Heechul and the others were one of the people I had never talked to, they are my friends…”

“Then why did you keep on the act? If they like you without your fake boyfriend?”

No answer from him…I sighed “And know what? I didn’t have any friends except Kyuhyun before you and the others came…no one liked me either…and I don’t know why”

“Who would be able to hate a cute guy like you??” he said, but I refused to react to sweet talk.

“Apparently the whole school, but don’t try to change the subject…you two are still jerks”

He sighed, and said calm “Please don’t blame Eunhyuk…he actually tried to stop the act after one week…”

“And why didn’t it stop?” I asked

“Because I begged him to keep it on…I…” he swallowed “I don’t wanna say the reason”

Even if he said that I actually understood why, and just said it.

“Because you liked him?”

He looked at me, but nodded slowly “Yes…I liked him…but I didn’t say it, I just begged him to keep on the act without saying a reason, and he gave in after a long time of begging”

Then he sighed “But then I found out that I didn’t actually like him…I only liked to have someone, even if it was an act, it felt real, and it felt good, and…geez, now I sound like a ert”

“That’s because you are one” I said easy, I wasn’t shy to say anything right now.

He looked shocked at me, but didn’t say anything.

 

“I should go home, and talk to Eunhyuk” he finally said when it was too quiet and stood up. I just nodded “Maybe you should, and maybe to Dongahe too”

But he just kept still…

“Is it something?” I asked

“No…I shall just call Eunhyuk first, and see if he is done talking with Donghae…”

Then he took up his phone…

“Well…the phone is ringing…” then he waited for answer…but then he sighed and looked at the phone again “He isn’t answering…”

“Try again” I said

And he did…he tried 5…no 10 times, but still no answer.

“I will go home” he said

“Good luck” I said, and still didn’t show any sign of feeling sorry for him.

He looked a bit uncomfortable but said good bye and walked away.

 

‘jerk’ I though, and let out a sigh, and I actually wanted to cry a bit…The one I had falled in love with, had fell in love with me too…But I just couldn’t see myself be with him now.