Chapter 14

~Such a fake mistake~

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

 

 

It looked like he thought hard about it “I…”

I suddenly felt like not hearing the answer and cutted him off  “Sorry, I didn’t mean to rush it! We don’t need to” and with that I stood up, but he grabbed my arm “No! I want, but…”

Now I wided my eyes and looked down at him.

“It’s just that…as I said before, I am a , I have never done it before”

 

‘I gladly want to be your first’ I thought ‘beside…I am still a too’

 

But of course I didn’t say that. Instead sat down again, and bended toward him, kissed him lightly on the lips “But one time has to be the first” then I kissed him again, with more passion. With my tongue I begged for entrance, and he opened his mouth.

 

To be honest I have no idea what to do, or I know people take off the clothes and all that, but how to begin…Dongahe said to let it go naturally, and don’t hold back if you are scared, or nervous, just let it go naturally…but of course I can’t make it seem like either.

 

Ryeowook took his arms around my neck to deepen the kiss, and I felt like I had to do something, but I didn’t know what, so I just pushed him gently down in the couch. Then he pushed me lightly up again and said shy “Maybe…we shouldn’t do it right here”

 

He was right, maybe the couch isn’t the best place…It is easier to clean bed sheets…

 

I stood up and carried him bridal style.

“What are you doing?” He asked.

“You’re right, let’s go to my room”

I kissed him lightly on the lips again before I went to our room where I putted him down at the bed.

Oh my, how shy he looked away from me, but I layed myself over him and started to kiss him again. And again Ryeowook took his arms around my neck to deepen it. And to my surprise he also took his legs around my waist, and moaned into the kiss.

 

‘Where did the shy Ryeowook go? He was here just a few seconds ago’ I thought when it was Ryeowook who took the first move and started to kiss my neck.

 

I moaned satisfied when he lightly, and though fast, I had to do something, I was the one who asked. But my mind was still stuck, and for my second surprise Ryeowook released me and pushed me over, so I was at the bottom.

 

‘What just happened?’ I though, and Ryeowook continued on my neck, and the pleasure just flew through me. One of my hands found its way under his shirt, and now it was his turn to moan.

 

“Eager are we?” I chuckled. Now he blushed again, and was the Ryeowook I recognize, but I kissed him, first lightly, then more roughly and needing, at the same time I switched our position again. I was now on top of him again, and finally I felt like I got control. My hand was still under his shirt, and I did the same action to him, as he did. Kissed and on his neck, but…maybe a bit harder than he did.

 

His hands found my shirt, and wanted to it. And I stopped my action and looked at him as he did.

 

“Do you always let Eunhyuk see you?” he asked while looking at my body as one butoom after another got ed.

“What do you mean?” I asked confused

“The day you lost the towel at the floor”

“oooh…no of course not, but that day it was an accident, and I couldn’t do much about it

His hand my chest and said shy “ok”

“Why did you have to ask that right now” I chuckled, and his cheek “Do you think I wanted Eunhyuk to look?”

“Not really” he admitted, and I kissed him lightly on lips “That’s great, because I am yours”

 

Then I started to his shirt.

 

-

 

The next day I woke up with Ryeowook in my arms, and the scene from yesterday made me smile and I hugged him tighter.

“Nnng” he grunted, and I think he woke up.

“Good morning” I said.

“I wanna sleep more” he complained childish and half in sleep “just 5 more minutes” then he turned around so he faced me, and snuggled close to me.

“I gladly want to stay like this a long time, but I don’t want the other two to come home and find us like this” I chuckled, and that made him wake up.

“You’re right” he sighed, and we went in the shower.

 

Seeing him limping a bit made me smile.

“What are you smiling for!” he pouted “Who’s fault do you think it is”

“I hope it is my fault”I whispered in his ear.

He blushed and smiled at me.

 

-

 

Donghae and Eunhyuk came home a bit after we had taken a shower, and had cleaned up the sheets.

“Hello guys” Eunhyuk said with a smile, and it grew when he saw the marks at Ryeowook’s neck, and saw him limp “Soooo…what have you two done?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Not much, watched TV” I said, but I saw Donghae smile like he knew exactly what we had done, and later when we met a bit alone he asked fast “How did it went”

I smiled to him, and nodded.

“That’s great, since you were so curious, how was it then,?”

I just smiled like a fool, and looked around in the room, then I looked at him “Why should I tell you? It’s not like you tell me how it is with Eunhyuk”

“You wanna know?” he asked like it was the most naturally in the world to tell people how it is to be in bed with someone.

“O…okey” I said

“I love it, it’s more than amazing…it’s not like you have to tell in detail how it is”

“Oh…well, I have pretty much the same answer…I loved it and it was more than amazing”

Donghae smiled “Good to hear”

-

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

All four of us took a walk later that day.

“Eunhyuk? Are you still limping?” Yesung asked confused, and when I looked at Eunhyuk, he actually did…I hadn’t notice

Eunhyuk didn’t look at Yesung as he answered “Not still…again…”

Yesung looked at Donghae “I thought I told you to go easy on him?”

“I did…in the beginning…” Donghae tried to protect himself, but Yesung just chuckled as Eunhyuk kissed Donghae on the cheek, and I was glad no one said something about me limping…

 

Me and Eunhyuk sat down at a bench while Yesung and Donghae went into the store to buy food and etc we needed.

 

“Was Yesung gentle with you?”

“huh?” I said confused

“I mean since that was your first time”

“Oh…he was nice” I blushed, didn’t actually wanna talk about that since I felt embarrassed.

“Then I won’t need to slap him”

I chuckled “But Donghae isn’t always kind with you I hear”

Eunhyuk chuckled “keke…I guess you can say it like that…but he doesn’t hurt me, in that case he stops”

 

“You really love Donghae don’t you? You didn’t even think you could forget him during that hard time?”

Eunhyuk sighed “I can’t see myself live without him…can you see yourself…live without Yesung?”

“I haven’t known him as long as you have known Donghae…but even for this time…no…I can’t see myself live without him…but I hadn’t been able to live today without Kyuhyun to be honest…since he have always been beside me and actually saved me from killing myself one time I was too depressed”

I don’t know why, but suddenly said such a personal thing, and Eunhyuk looked shocked at me “What?”

I nodded “Yeah…but I don’t wanna talk about that now, I am happy now, I have good friends, and a wonderful boyfriend…life couldn’t get better right now”

 

I said that, but as I suddenly saw my father come out from the store I remembered the fight in my house, and tried to hide a bit behind Eunhyuk to not get noticed.