Chapter 16

~Such a fake mistake~

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

 

“You are not telling anything” Donghae said and still covered Eunhyuk’s mouth.

“Why…mmf?” was all that came from Eunhyuk.

“Is it that embarrassing?” I asked sceptical…

He thought a bit then he released Eunhyuk’s mouth “Okey then Eunhyuk…just tell…

Eunhyuk kissed Donghae lightly on the lips “You have to start it…We can have fun later when we’re alone and Eunchan is asleep”

Donghae smirked and I made Ryeowook sit beside be and took an arm around him as Donghae also started to tell.

Eunhae’s story (but of course, Yewook don’t get this much detail)

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

 

‘I have been with Eunhyuk a while now…and still can’t make a real move…’ I thought when I had Eunhyuk at sleepover when my parents were on vacation. The longest move I have done with him is to sleep in the same bed as him, but we had underwear on…we hadn’t even showered together.

“Donghae, why do you look so thoughtful?” Eunhyuk asked and sat down beside me on the couch.

“Nothing special” I lied

I looked at him and fantasied about him without clothes…Without noticing I bended myself toward him and kissed him…first lightly, then more rough, snuck my tongue in his mouth and pushed him lightly down in the couch.

“Hae?..mmmg” Eunhyuk mumbled and Isnuck my hand under his shirt. “Hae ah…” he moaned and I started to get …His neck got my marks on it, and I was going to move my foot a bit so I could hold the balance more…but I stepped wrong, and fell down from the couch on my back.

“Donghae?” Eunhyuk sat fast up “Are you ok?”

“Y…Yes” I said and felt so stupid.

-

Later that day Eunhyuk asked if he could take a shower.

“Sure, no problem” I said and looked at the TV before I got one idea and smirked at him “Can I join you?”

He didn’t answer, and I looked at him “emm…Eunhyuk?”

“Hmm…did you say anything” he smiled.

“emm…no”

He looked a bit disappointed “ok” then he walked to the bathroom.

“But if you want I can join you” I tried again.

“I didn’t hear what you said!” he answered back.

I sighed “This went fine”

-

He came out of the shower with only a towel. I looked at him with big eyes “Wow…hot”

“Very funny” He chuckled.

“Well you are” I said and stood up.

He looked shy down, absolutely cute. I took an arm around his waist and pulled him to me.

“It’s just my guess, but I am sure you would look better without the towel” I whispered in his ear. He pushed me a bit away “keke…I…I am gonna…get dressed”

“Why?” I kissed his neck and he moaned and I chuckled “Are you sure there isn’t something else you wanna do?”

He started to shiver, but I thought it was because of me before he said “Well…I don’t wanna catch a cold”

“I can make you hot”

“What?”

“I mean…let’s get you dressed and I can warm you” I smiled

He chuckled a bit “Sounds great”

-

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

“You look really happy today” A friend of me said at school.

I chuckled “I am just teasing Donghae”

“oh?”

“Can you keep a secret?”

She nod “Sure, tell me”

“Hae is trying to get me in bed” I chuckled

 

Donghae’s comment iterupting the story:You knew?

Eunhyuk answer: Of course I knew…it was quiteobvious.

---

A short chapter about Eunhae's first time, or at least part 1 xD