Chapter 13

~Such a fake mistake~

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

 

Dongahe sighed “And why do you ask me? Why not Eunhyuk?”

“Oh…so it was he who started it?”

“That was not what I was saying.”

“So you did?”

“Calm down…I wonder why you don’t ask Eunhyuk, since he is your best friend”

I shrugged my shoulders “I don’t know…sorry for asking you...I have no right to ask about your private life”

“It’s ok… I help you, but I won’t tell you about my and Eunhyuk’s first time”

I nodded “That’s ok”

“Buuut…I though you would know what to do to seduce people or what I shall call it?”

“Why?” I asked confused.

“I mean…the picture I saw at Facebook” he said, I was ashamed so I looked down, he saw it and hurriedly said “I am not angry or anything, but that picture…it looked like you had control”

“That was an act…I knew Eunhyuk wouldn’t push me away, or anything…anyway…the same day…since I was drunk I tried myself on Ryeowook…and it didn’t go so well”


 “Ok then…but since he is your boyfriend now, and not drunk…and not have another ‘boyfriend’ now… I guess it will go better.”

I nodded “Maybe…but I don’t know what to do”

“It’s actually simple…but you will never know what the reaction will be the first time you try for real…he can reject you, accept you, and be too afraid to do it, and many other opinions”

“I didn’t know there was so much to think about”

“Actually there isn’t…most people let it happen natural…that when the time and the mood comes, it just happen…but since you ask I am telling you what can happen”

“I understand”

“But the most important thing you need to think about, except where you do it, is that you don’t push him to it if he doesn’t want to…”

I nodded.

“But except that…” he sighed “Just try…the simplest way is to start with a kiss, and work from there…make out and let it come naturally, and as long as you don’t hold back, I think it will go fine”

I nodded and just felt like being curious “So that’s how you did it with Eunhyuk, you just let it go”

“I told you I won’t tell…anyway…Ryeowook isn’t Eunhyuk, so it won’t help you to know what I did with Eunhyuk”

I chuckled “Ok then…I’ll try, but not now”

“Of course…you shouldn’t do it here anyway, if you haven’t told me and Eunhyuk to go out.”

‘Look who’s talking’ I thought, but kept quiet

“What if…I and Eunhyuk go out tomorrow night? And you two have the house for yourself the night?”

“Where are you two gonna stay”

“I just paid for a hotel room this weekend before Eunhyuk called and said I could stay here…so I have a room at the hotel we can stay”

“Ok, but go easy on him, I think he’s still hurt from earlier”

“ehehe” Donghae blushed “Yeah…Ok, but one more thing”

“hmm?”

“Isn’t it embarrassing asking someone who is younger than you about this?”

“Not…at…all…” I said in a sarcastic voice

He chuckled as I stood up.

I was now confident, I had a little plan about what I could do…

“Good night” I said and was about to go out of the living room when I walked back to him.

“I can’t do it, I am too afraid he will reject me” I complained, and he sighed.

“Just ask him then”

“Ask him?” I said confused

“Yeah? Ask him if he want to do it? He can still say no, but of course, it can be less embarrassing than if he reject you in action”

-

The evening next day came, and Donghae took Eunhyuk out for a date, and they were gonna sleep over at Donghae’s hotel room. They said good bye, and Donghae smiled to me as he said: Good luck, and I smiled back.

 

“So is it something you wanna do?” I asked

“hmm…” he said and hugged me “We can watch TV?”

I nodded and just carried him to the sofa, and I had an arm around him as we watched. Perfect opportunity to try…I will never ask before I have failed to try.

 

I bended a bit down to kiss him, but instead of a quick peck I snuck my tongue in his mouth, and was about to push him lightly down, but then he broke the kiss by giggling shy, and he blushed.

‘C-U-T-E’ I thought ‘How can I think about doing anything to that innocent person?’

“You’re cute when you’re shy” I smiled, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

-

Second try was at the kitchen. Ryeowook was going to make some noodles. I hugged him from behind as he waited for the water to boil. I kissed his neck, and let my hands slip to the side of his waist, but it seemed like he smiled, and I went to kiss his lips just like before, and this time he didn’t break it…

 

But of course something else had to…the water suddenly boiled, and a few water drops flew in the air and we jumped back…

 

‘Fail again’ I though angry.

-

After we had ate Ryeowook stood up “I am gonna take a quick shower”

I looked at him and smirked “Want me to wash your back?”

He shook his head lightly, but blushed a bit “If I went with you it wouldn’t be a quick shower” then he went to the bathroom.

 

‘Wait a minute’ I though as I heard him lock the door ‘What was that supposed to mean? Does he know what I am trying to do, and in that case, does it mean he doesn’t want to? AISH…this gets me nowhere…’

-

My thoughts were at war when Ryowook came back and sat down beside me in the couch. I had only come up with one opinion left…ask him.

“What is it with you Yesung? You seem like you are thinking a lot, and you have been a bit weird today” Ryeowook asked a bit worried.

I took a deep breath before talking.

“Wookie? Can I ask you something?”

He seemed more worried now “of course”

“Emm…I don’t know how to say this…but do you wanna…sleep with me?”

He looked a bit confused “Sure, but why do you ask about that?”

“So you want?” I said and felt a light of hope.

“Ehh…don’t we always sleep together?”

A rock ruined the light. “I meant…sleep like sleeeeeping together?”

“I don’t understand what you mean” he really did look confused…AISH! I just say it! I wanna have with you”

Ryeowook’s eyes wided as he looked at me “oh…”

I felt embarrassment burn inside me “So…do you want?”