Chapter 17

~Such a fake mistake~

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

 

 

“Really?” she chuckled.

“Yup…and I am kinda giving him a hard time with that”

“Why? Don’t you wanna sleep with him?”

“Of course, but…I am a bit scared…and it’s funny to watch him try even if that sounds mean” I chuckled.

“Don’t keep it up too long, then maybe he gives up and you have to take the step?”

“But…I don’t know if I’m ready to do it” I sighed.

“Then tell him that?”

I shrug my shoulders, then I got a text from Donghae.

 

Shall we go to the club together today?

 

Sure. Why do you text me? You’re at school too?

 

Where are you?

 

Never mind.

 

I am curious now, tell me!

 

See you later Donghae <3 :*

 

“Is it Donghae you’re talking with?” she asked and I nod. Then my phone rang and it was Donghae. I shook my head a bit and answered “Yes?”

“Why won’t you tell me? Are doing stuff behind my back?”

“Do you trust me that little? Of course not, I am just talking with a friend” I chuckled.

“Oh…ok…”

“Love you Donghae”

“Love you too”

Then we hung up and I just had to chuckle a bit more.

-

Donghae had went to the store with a friend while I went to his house, his parents were still on vacation. I watched out of the window when he came home, but I didn’t hear him or see him before he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I’m home” he said.

“I can see that” I was about to walk away, but he hugged me tighter. I turned my head a bit and crashed with his lips and he snuck his tongue in my mouth. But while doing it I noticed that one of his hands that was around my waist started to get longer down.

“What are you doing?” I asked when we broke the kiss.

“What?” He asked and his hand was almost between my legs.

“Y…your hand” I stemmed and got a bit of shock when the hand had reached the place it went for.

Donghae lightly on my neck and I moaned.

I started to get scared when he wanted to my pants, but right then…the doorbell rang. I saw Donghae held a lot back from not screaming in anger when he had to release me and open. But I didn’t follow him…I was embarrased

 

DOnghae’s P.O.V.

 

I was annoyed…ANNOYED! I was closer than I had been, but no…of course someone had to interrupt. Behind the door my friend was.

“I am a few centimetres away from punching you if this isn’t important” I said whil biting my teeth together.

He looked scared “Emm…sorry…but you ordered food”  he took up a box.

“When did you start delivery?”

“Yesterday”

“Oh ok…sorry for shouting, but it was not the best timing…”

“Then remember not to order in that time, I am just doing my job”

“I know, I know, sorry” I said and paid him.

“What are you doing actually?”

“You know”

“Oh…still no good?”

“Everything is going wrong…whatever I do, something goes wrong”

 

Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.

 

Donghae came back with a box with food.

“Dinner time” He said happy. I still blushed so hard that I couldn’t look at his face…

“Eunhyuk?” he said and sat the box down at the table. “Look at me”

I didn’t dare and in the end he forced me with his hands “Are you blushing?”

I shook my head, and he chuckled before he whispered in my ear “Wanna start from where we got interrupted?”

Scared, I’m scared and I only answered “We should eat before the food gets cold”

“Ok, I give up” he said and sat frustrated down by the table.

“What Donghae?”

He sighed “Nothing, let’s eat.”

I felt horrible as we ate in silence.

 

After we had eaten we went to sleep a bit before getting ready for the club. Donghae took his arms around me like always, but I still felt bad.

“Donghae?” I asked even if I couldn’t see him.

“Hm?”

“Do you hate me?”

“What? Why?” he said shocked and sat up to look at me, but I still laid down facing the wall.

“Nothing”

“Tell me, I am getting worried, why should I hate you? Have someone said anything?”

I shook my head and turned so I laid on my back, but looked at him “I love you”

He sighed and gave me a kiss on my lips “and I love you…I don’t hate you at all”

 

Donghae’s P.O.V.

 

I got a bit scared. Why would Eunhyuk ask that? I still looked at him and he smiled to me. Suddenly he took up his hand and started to feel my abs.

“I’ve been thinking a bit” he said careful.

“On what?”

“I mean...we have been together a while now…”

I bended a bit toward him “And?”

He blushed hard and swallowed “Maybe…if you want…I don’t know…”

I smiled and went to his neck while I sat myself on top of him. His moans from only me kissing and his neck really wanted me to know how he sounded when we had started.

But I didn’t rush it, even if that was hard to hold back. I mean hello, I actually wanted to almost rip his t-shirt and boxer off. But no…I enjoyed it and made him enjoy it instead.

 

BACK TO THE LIVING ROOM

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

 

I looked at Donghae “So it was kind of Eunhyuk who started it for real?”

“I tried” Donghae said.

“But I think you were too afraid to rush it the first time…I mean you almost tortured me” Eunhyuk complained.

“Well excuse me! I was too busy thinking I wouldn’t rush it” Donghae said frustrated, before hi smirked “or did you want it to hurt?”

“I was just kidding with you” Eunhyuk kissed Donghae’s lips.

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

“Well…maybe we should get to bed and sleep now” I said “At least I am getting really tired”

“Maybe we don’t need to sleep” Yesung smiled.

“Not with four kids in the house, then I’ll push you out of the bed” I smiled cutely.

“You’re mean” Yesung pouted, and I had to chuckle before I said “Maybe some other time.”

“Wait a minute…what do you mean with four kid in the house?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Let’s see…Ryeosung, Eun-chan, that’s two…then we have Donghae and you, and that is four”

Yesung laughed at the others two expression. “I am not kid! He is, but not me” Eunhyuk said and pointed at Donghae. “Ey!” DOnghae said “You’re the kid!”

 

Yesung and I just shook our heads at the childish people in front of us arguing about who was the real childish one. Quite a funny scene, but I guess it will end up that Donghae punish Eunhyuk when they get home and alone and make him say that he is the child and not him.

 

“This can take forever, shall we go? They know where their guest rooms are?” I asked Yesung and he nod “Good night guys” we both said, but they didn’t even hear us.

 

THE END

 

Then the end was here, wasn't anymore to write , but thanks a lot for the comments and subscriptions :D 

I really appreciate it :D