Chapter 15

~Such a fake mistake~

 

**Ryeowook’s dad’s P.O.V.**

 

I come out of the store when I saw that blonde- looking guy…just his appearance annoy me…he was to pretty to be a guy who is going to be a man. I’m glad he don’t hang out with Ryeowook.

Then I saw Yesung and some other guy come out of the store, and went to Eunhyuk. The other guy bent down to Eunhyuk and kissed him on the lips, while Yesung looked…behind him?

‘You are supposed to be with my son, then you are looking at some other guy’s ?

But then…there is someone behind Eunhyuk…Ryeowook?

 

**Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

‘crap…’ I saw dad come toward us, and tried to hide more behind EUnhyuk.

“What is it?” Yesung asked confused.

“Kim Ryeowook?” My dad suddenly said, and everyone looked at him. “Stop hiding, I can see you”

I sat normally up again, and looked at him.

“How long are you going to stay at Yesung’s house” he asked

“Why do you care” I answered cold.

“Mom is worried about you, and I want you home too…we can talk about it”

Yesung my shoulder “maybe you should go home”

I suddenly became angry and stood right up facing Yesung “So you don’t want me to stay with you?”

“Of course, but your mom is worried, you should go home” he said.

“Pff…you just want to get rid of me, right? Have I been such a burden? Then I’m sorry, and I’m sorry for yesterday!” I don’t know why I became so angry. Yesung looked with wide eyes at me “Calm down Ryeowook”

“No, I’ll come later to pick up my stuff, and don’t burden to wait for me; you can let Eunhyuk open the door”

Then I turned around and walked to dad “Then let’s go home” then I walked away from everyone with dad after.

 

**Eunhyuk’s P.O.V.**

 

Yesung was quiet, very quiet…

“Is it ok if I talk to him alone?” I asked Donghae when we were outside our house.

He nodded “Yeah, I have something I shall fix before the bus comes too, so see you later” then he kissed me lightly on the lips.

 

When I and Yesung came in, he totally broke down “What did I do?

“Nothing, Ryeowook was just in bad mood, most likely…maybe you should have been on his side, not his father”

Then he actually started to cry, and I had no idea what to do.

“Yesung, don’t think about it, you will be able to talk to him when he comes to get his stuff.”

“He don’t want me to be here”

“Then he won’t get his stuff. I am gonna say good bye to Donghae before he leaves”

Yesung sobbed.

“But…maybe I can get you something…to cheer you up?..I can buy chocolate”

“Can you buy turtle food at the same time?”

“Turte food?”

“To Ddangkoma”

“Emmm…Yesung…she’s not here”

He suddenly got teary again “Did she left me too?”

“No, No…she’s at your parent’s house”

“Whyyyyy?”

“Because you left here there when you came here”

Then he started to cry more, and I had never seen him like this…

-

**Yesung’s P.O.V.**

 

I sat in a corner of the entry when someone rang the doorbell.

“Come in” I said, but the one outside didn’t hear it of course, but came in anyway…Ryeowook…

He looked down at me, and I looked back “hi…”

“Hi…so you decided to not listen?”

I stood up, even I had gotten enough now “This is my house too you know…you can’t just come here and decide…and I have no idea what I did now…but for your information I am here because Eunhyuk is hanging with Donghae the last hour before he is taking the bus home.”

“Whatever” Ryeowook grunted, and went in “I am just going to get my stuff”

“That’s it!” I said and went after him, and went I entered the room I shoved him to the wall, holding his fist against it, and pressed my lips on his.

“mmmnnng” he tried to get himself free, but I was stronger, but I stopped and looked at him

 “If you don’t stop being angry at me, I have to go back to send you all the flowers again, and I don’t think I have money for it, plus this time I haven’t actually done something, but if I need to beg to keep you, I will do it”

Ryeowook didn’t answer, but just stared at me …before tears suddenly fell down from his eyes.

“Ryeo…Ryeowook?” I said confused.

“I’m sorry…” he sobbed, and I let go of his fists as he slowly fell or sat down at the floor.

“I know I did wrong…I’m sorry” he sobbed louder.

I sat down beside him “Emm…It’s ok…”

“No its not…I…I shouldn’t have reacted like that”

I hugged him “I told you it was ok”

“I’m sorry”

“I know, I know, and I forgive you”

He pushed me away “That easy?”

“It was not such a big deal” I comforted him “I forgive you”

I pulled him into me again “Don’t deny it”

-

After we had sat on the floor and hugged a while we went down to the couch and hugged instead.

“Buuuut…what happened when you came home?” I had to ask.

“Not much…mom was happy to see me, and I started to argue with my father…again…he saw how I walked…”

“Oh…Sorry to hear that”

“No…don’t be…because of that argue…he finally let me do what I want” Ryeowook suddenly smiled.

I looked at him, hoping when I asked “Which means?”

“He accept us”

I hugged him tighter “And he won’t ever regret that”

 

------------------------------8 years later **Ryeowook’s P.O.V.**

 

“What time did you actually tell the others to come?” I asked Yesung…because we had agreed to have a little meeting with some friends and family, but no one had come to the time I had told Yesung to write on the invitation.

“Ehhh…” Yesung stemmed.

“Appa didn’t send out the invitations” Our 4 year old adopted son Ryeosung said. He was a kid, but smart.

“What?” I said.

“Ok…I forgot it” Yesung said with a apologetic voice.

I sighed, but then brighten up again “I knew that would happen so I sent them out myself”

Yesung looked confused, then the doorbell rang.

“That must be them” I smiled and went to the door with the others after me, and yes, Kyuhyun and Sungmin stood outside.

I hugged Kyuhyun, I hadn’t seen him in 2 years now, he and Sungmin, who is now his boyfriend had been out country.

“It’s so nice to see you again” I smiled as I hugged him tighter until Yesung drag me away again “That’s enough”

“Yesung is jealous” Another familiar voice said, and behind them stood Eunhyuk and Donghae with their 3 years old adopted daughter who slept on Donghae shoulders with her thumb in .

“Eunhyuk” Yesung smiled and hugged him, and I laughed. Eunhyuk and Donghae don’t live in the same town as us, but come to visit sometimes, but I knew Yesung hugged him tight just to get revenge, so I didn’t do anything. But Donghae took one hand and dragged him away “And that’s enough for you”

The rest of us laughed and we went inside.

“Nice house you have gotten” Sungmin said.

“Thanks” I smiled.

Then the doorbell rang again. Now it was Yoona who came together with Yesung’s family.

“Grandma, grandpa” Ryeosung shouted happy before I could greet any of them.

“Hello Ryeosung” they smiled and hugged him while I went to Yoona.

“Hello there” I hugged her “How is it going?”

“My husband is still in the hospital, but he is much better, so I could come”

I smiled “great news”

Then Yesung’s parent looked at me “And how is it going with you?”

“We wanna know that too” two voice behind them said, and there had my parents arrived.

And again Ryeosung went to them before me, and hugged them.

“I’m fine of course, let’s go inside so you can greet the others too.

 

It is weird how some things have changed. Dad accept Yesung, and is nice to him, and he and Eunhyuk is often coming in conversations…so I am starting to think that dad wished that Eunhyuk was my boyfriend instead.

 

Kyuhyun gave up girls after a while…he just got tired of them, and suddenly Sungmin came in his interest, and because Kyuhyun doesn’t actually just stand there and look…it didn’t take long before they were a couple.

 

Yoona had found a man, and got married, but he suddenly got sick, and now she was really worried…but as she said, he is getting better…

 

Yup life’s has changed a lot…I was the guy with only one friend before…the unhappy guy, but now…I am as happy as I can be…I have awesome friend, my parents still loves me…not that they ever stopped…an amazing boyfriend, and a son, and a godchild Eunchan who is of course Eunhyuk and Donghae’s daughter.

 

Life couldn’t get better~

 

-

Later it was just us, Eunhyuk, Donghae and their child who was here. Ryeosung had gone to sleep and Eunchan slept in a guest bed.

 

Yesung’s P.O.V.

 

Eunhyuk and Ryeowook talked in the kitchen while I talked with Donghae is the living room.

“Donghae?”

“Hmm?”
“It’s been some years now…I have wondered about something…”

“And what’s that?”

“How did you and Eunhyuk actually end up sleeping together?”

“Emmm…I’m still not telling you, why do you wanna know?”

“Well…you know how I ended up with Ryeowook, and then I wanna know…”

“It was normal, you just end up doing it…” Donghae started before Eunhyuk chuckled and cut him off “Yup, it came normal after a lot of tries”

Donghae blushed “We don’t need to talk about that…”

“Tell me Eunhyuk” I said.

“Okey”

“No, you’re not” Donghae said and took and arm around Eunhyuk’s waist and made him sit on his lap before he took a hand to cover his mouth. Ryeowook and I laughed as Eunhyuk tried to take Donghae’s hand away from his mouth.