Chapter 3

~Such a fake mistake~

 

Ryeowook's P.O.V.

 

When we came in the school gate we found the others. Yesung stood and held Eunhyuk around the waist while Eunhyuk had his head on his shoulders.

“There will come someone from the other school at Saturday too” Heechul said “So I guess that total it will be around 20-40 people..since I don’t know how many from the other school will come”

“Is it space for that?” Kyuhyun asked, and Jessica nodded “Oh my house is big with a big B, so it could at lest be around 50 people in it”

“And you have it all for yourself…” Sooyoung said.

“It’s not my fault” Jessica complained and we laughed.

-

The school bell rang to lunch break, and Kyuhyun and I were on our way to the lunch hall. On our way we chatted, but stopped when we heard someone say:

“Those two are weird”

“I think they are cute”

“How can they be so careless?”

We wondered who they were talking about, but it didn’t take long before we knew who.

 

Because by Eunhyuk’s locker both himself and Yesung stood, and were making out. Eunhyuk stood with his back against the locker and held his arms around Yesung to deepen the kiss while Yesung held his hands on Eunhyuk’s waist.

 

I felt jealous burn a lot this time. I wished I was Eunhyuk for real this time, but I don’t know if I would survive that attention they are getting…

Kyuhyun just looked at them as we walked past them, but I couldn’t get my eyes of them before they were out of sight.

“Is it something?” Kyuhyun asked

“No, why?”

“You suddenly became so quiet”

 

We found Yoona by a table, and sat down.

“Is something wrong?” She asked me “You look kinda down”

“No, I’m fine” I said, then Yesung and Eunhyuk came and sat down.

It was a bit awkward silence before Yoona suddenly said to Kyuhyun “Emm…can I talk to you alone a bit?”

“Sure” Kyuhyun said and they went off.

“you ok? You look kinda down” yesung asked, and I sighed “I’m fine”

‘, everyone ask me that now’

“I’m gonna get some food” I said and walked off too.

But instead of doing what I said, I walked to the bathroom and washed my face, and looked in the mirror until I could smile normal again.

‘Calm down! Calm down!’ I though, and took a deep breathe.

But right before I was going to walk out of the bathroom, a voice stopped me.

“I’m fine, people are nice here…don’t miss me, its not long until we will meet again…I love you too Donghae…bye bye, see ya later” then Eunhyuk walked away.

‘Eunhyuk? Who is Donghae?’ I though ‘Eunhyuk is unfaithful?’

 

I couldn’t go back to the table, so I walked without telling anyone out in school yard. Should I tell Yesung? hell no…he wouldn’t believe me, and anyway…it can have been his brother for example…but then why did he have to go away for Yesung to take the call?

 

The rest of the school day it was a pain to see Yesung and Eunhyuk together…and I had to hold myself from shouting to Eunhyuk that he’s a damn jerk and a lot of other stuff for cheating on Yesung who is so kind. I still remember yesterday when he quickly took my hurting hand under cold water…he would have done that for anyone…

-

I took a walk in the afternoon. My thoughts were at war, and I didn’t wanna see my friends right now.

‘How can someone be unfaithful when they are with Yesung?’ I though, and it was the only thing in my mind while walking…and I didn’t see the guy before I walked right in him.

“Oh, sorry” the guy said

“No, I should have been watching where I walked” I said.

The guy was handsome.

He laughed a bit “Umm…can you help me a bit?”

I nodded “Sure?”

He took out a piece of paper “Can you show me which direction to this address.

I read the paper and looked at him “The direction to Yesung and Eunhyuk’s school dorm?”

“Oh, you know them?”

I nodded slowly.

“Ok, I am Donghae”

I stared at him, and then he continued “Eunhyuk’s boyfriend”

I became muted ‘Eunhyuk was unfaithful, and now he was going to be busted, when Donghae comes to their house, Yesung will be there, and Eunhyuk will be busted’

“Is something wrong?” he asked

I shook my head and smiled a bit “Of course, I know about you” then I showed him the direction.

“Thank you” he said and went off.

Then when I started to walk again, and I felt really happy. Now I wouldn’t have to think about that problem anymore…I was relieved, and calm.

“Yo Ryeowook” a voice said behind me, and my happines went down fast as a rock could fall when I turned around to look at Yesung.

“What are you doing here?” I said, and a bit more harsh than I though.

“Wow…thanks” he said a bit confused.

“No, no…I mean: Hi, what brings you outside?”

“Eunhyuk wanted the house a bit for himself today”

“Why?”

“He needs time for himself, there are some problems in his family and so on”

‘Good lie, good lie’ I though, but acted nice and said “Oh, that’s sad, but shouldn’t you be home with him and comfort him?”

He shook his head “That won’t help”

“Why?”

“Because this isn’t the first time, and I usually go out for a walk then”

 ‘And I wonder what he have done that time alone’ I though.

“When do you know you can come home again” I said

“Emm…he text me or call me…I know it sounds weird, but that’s just how it is”

“It is kinda weird, because I know that if I were in that position, I would like have my boyfriend next to me…” I said and though ‘well, he have his boyfriend next to him’

“Emmm, ehhh” Yesung seemed really uncomfortable with the situation “Emm…I gonna  buy him some ice cream…or milkshake, yeah strawberry milkshake, keke bye!” then he went off.

“What was that?” I said in a low voice.

-

Friday came, and it was lunch time. This time I walked alone toward the lunch hall, but I saw Yesung and Eunhyuk in front of me, holding hands, and Eunhyuk…walked strange…

 

I sat down beside Yesung, the others where here as well.

Kyuhyun smirked at Eunhyuk “Why are you walking strange?”

Eunhyuk blushed, and Yesung took an arms around him.

‘Damn Eunhyuk…first you lie to him, and are unfaithful…then you sleep with him?’

“Nice way to comfort him” I said in a low voice, but Yesung had heard me, and avoided looking at me. And he did that almost the whole day.