Chapter 6

~Such a fake mistake~

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

“Is something wrong?” Kyuhyun asked.

We sat in his room, and I couldn’t help but being in a bit depressed mood.

“Not really…or nothing I should actually care about, because it isn’t my problem”

“And what’s that?” he asked worried.

“I am not actually allowed to say it…I promised” I said, and even if I was allowed to say it I had to tell Kyuhyun that I was in love with Yesung…I knew Kyuhyun wouldn’t hate me, but I just didn’t know if I wanted him to know.

“Oh…”

“But I can say as much as one person did something stupid, and that made me have a different look on him”

“Yesung?” he suddenly said, and I looked surprised at him.

“I take that look as a yes” he said, and sighed “I am not stupid Ryeowook…I have seen how jealous you look at Yesung and Eunhyuk…and that hateful glare you gave Eunhyuk sometimes.”

‘Well those glare was because I though he cheated on Yesung’ I though.

“So you knew?”

He nodded “I don’t know why you didn’t tell me…I know that you don’t have to tell me, but since we usually tell everything to each other”

“That was because he was with Eunhyu already…”

“Oh…but…about what happened at the Jessica’s house between you two…” he started, but I cutted him off “I already told you the truth, and that was the truth.”

“Not that, I believe you there”

“Then what is it?” I asked confused.

“Emm…I don’t know how I should say it, but easy said…Eunhyuk saw you two…he was with me, but I didn’t dare to tell you that at first, that’s why I didn’t text it…”

I wided my eyes “How…did he react?”

“I had been drinking a bit too, so I don’t know if I imagined things, but…it seemed like Eunhyuk smiled…then he walked away, and didn’t care at all…”

‘That’s because the feelings are fake’ I though ‘but I wonder if Eunhyuk knew that Yesung liked me…maybe not…since the act kept going, but I guess he have guessed it now because of what he saw…’

“Maybe Eunhyuk was drunk too, or he could have smiled on the though how he would yell at him later…or at me”

“But if he starts yell at you tell him the truth about what happened, because it was Yesung who forced you”

I nodded “I know that…but I don’t think he will yell at me…and just so you know I have already talked to Yesung, and he apologized”

“oh…have he talked to Eunhyuk?  I mean they are living together?”

I sighed, and I just couldn’t lie “Yes…they have talked”

“Do you know what happened?”

“If you are curious, ask them…not me…because that is what I promised not to tell…”

“oh…so because of what you can’t say, you have a different look on Yeusung now?”

I nodded

“ok, but remember if you decide to talk about it one time, I will be listening to you, and I wont tell anyone what you said, but I won’t push you to say it since you have promised.”

I smiled “Thank you”

-

I walked down the street…I had never walked this slowly on my way home, but suddenly I stopped…someone sat at the park bench again. I though it was Yesugn again and walked closer, but then I saw it wasn’t…Yesung didn’t have blonde hair…it was Eunhyuk…He sat there and shivered. I’m glad it was dark, he couldn’t see me as I watched him.

 

Then someone came toward him, and Eunhyuk swallowed as the person came closer and stood in front of him…I saw at once who it was…it was Donghae…

 

“Hi” Eunhyuk said a bit scared

“Hi” Donghae answered cold.

Then they both kept quiet before Donghae sighed.

“It is not what you think” Eunhyuk started “If only you would let me explain on the phone…”

“No! I wanted to talk to you face to face!” he cutted Eunhyuk off  “And I still cant believe you cheated on me”

“It is not what you think” Eunhyuk tried again, and seemed sad and frustrated “Let me explain” Then Eunhyuk told everything that I had already heard from Yesung, didn’t lie at all.

Donghae was still angry of course; just like me he didn’t care about that it was an act.

“I don’t care that it was an act…For me it’s still cheating, what do you think I felt when I saw the picture…”

Eunhyuk swallowed again when DOnghae continued “Sit on Yesung lap, making out with him while one of his hand is on your and one under you shirt?” Eunhyuk still kept quiet and DOngahe kept talking.

“I’m not a guy who likes to share everything to whomever…and sharing my boyfriend have never been on the list…it looked like you were on the beginning of having in front of everyone”

“I have never slept with him! And we have never gone that far as at the party... I know this isn’t an excuse, but it was the alcohol’s fault…he don’t even like me, he likes someone else”

‘As I guessed…Eunhyuk know’ I though

“Then why did you keep on the act? The act doesn’t help Yesung to get the other one…”

“I didn’t know before the party yesterday…Yesung didn’t tell me”

Dongahe sighed “And you know the act don’t help him…if they started to like him because of you…he only got fake friends”

“The others aren’t fake friends, we have found out that much” Eunhyuk protected the others, but then Donghae asked the same as me, and he sounded hurt “Then why did you keep on the act?”

I wondered if Eunhyuk would answer the same as Yesung, but he started to shiver, and a few tears fell down his cheek when he answered “I don’t know…he begged me…and…”

Eunhyuk looked down in the ground now, and his tears started to fell “And…I gave in…I don’t know why”

Donghae bit his lips, it looked like he hated to see Eunhyuk cry, but he didn’t do anything he stood at the same spot.

“Maybe you love Yesung?”

Eunhyuk looked fast up and said in a begging voice “No, I don’t, I love him as a friend, or a brother, but you are the one I love with all my heart!”

Donghae shook his head “I don’t believe it, not anymore”

Eunhyuk tried to say something, but his voice must have been muted, and he bit his lip.

“You don’t try to talk back a second time” Donghae smiled sarcastic, but he seemed sad, and swallowed before he took a deep breathe and said “Well…that’s ok…you don’t need to think of me anymore…I don’t wanna see you again, let’s break up”

Eunhyuk looked shocked, and I couldn’t help myself for almost gasp so loud that they could hear…its not that I didn’t expect this reaction form Donghae, but it still came as a shock.

“No, please, give me a new chance!” Eunhyuk’s tear fell like a rainstorm now and it looked like Donghae wanted to cry too, but he kept it in.

“I love you, and I promise to not to anything like this again” Eunhyuk begged for real this time “Please, just give me one more chance”

Donghae shook his head “No, if it had only been one or two times it had maybe been ok…but this is too long…so…no...”

Eunhyuk stood up and tried to approach DOnghae and took his arm, but Donghae shove it away “I said no…but isn’t that great? Now you can freely go around and around with Yesung…”

Both my and Eunhyuk’s mouth went open.

‘That was harsh’ I though, but it looked like Donghae regretted those words.

“He doesn’t like me that way!” Eunhyuk said again.

“Doesn’t matter, if the other person, guy or girl turn him down, I’m sure he will gladly get in your pants”

‘wow…harsh again…EY! Yesung isn’t like that!’ I though angry in my mind, but then I came to think about:

 

“Yes…I liked him…but I didn’t say it, I just begged him to keep on the act without saying a reason, and he gave in after a long time of begging…But then I found out that I didn’t actually like him…I only liked to have someone, even if it was an act, it felt real, and it felt good, and…geez, now I sound like a ert”

 

Yesung kinda said he liked to touch Eunhyuk, kiss him, feel him, and…

‘…maybe Dongahe is right…’ I though

 

Now Eunhyuk became angry while crying “I am not a damn ! You have no right to call me that! I only wanted to help my best friend, but I did it the wrong way!”

DOnghae just looked at him “Whatever…It’s over, bye Eunhyuk”

Now Donghae turned the back toward Eunhyuk, and one last time Eunhyuk tried to take his arm, but got shoved away…and then DOnghae walked away, and in the end you couldn’t see him in the dark.

 

Eunhyuk looked angry after him, but as fast as Donghae was out of sight he sat down at the grass, and I could hear him cry…