Chapter 4

~Such a fake mistake~

 

Ryeowook’s P.O.V.

 

“You look nice” I said to Kyuhyun who had taken his suit on.

“Thanks, so do you”

“Thanks” I chuckled.

 

“Kyuhyun?”

“Hm?”

“Yesterday when Yoona asked to talk to you…what did she want?”

He chuckled a bit “she asked if I wanted to go on a date with her that afternoon”

“Oh, what did you answer?”

“I said yes, she is a cute girl”

“You could have told me that…”

“Oh, sorry I didn’t knew you liked her”

“I don’t like her that way, how many times shall I say it…ok then. How did it go?”

“It was ok, we watched a movie”

 

Then we were on our way to Jessica’s house.

Wow, it is big, and there were already around 25 people here.

“Hello guys” Yoona said, she was dressed in a short blue dress without arms.

“Hi” we both greeted her, and then we went in and looked around.

I saw that Kangin and the others looked at me, but they didn’t do anything.

I found Yesung…he wore that red shirt that made him look so damn handsome, but he stood beside Eunhyuk and they both drank.

“Want a drink guys?” Jessica suddenly stood beside us.

I haven’t been drinking before, but I knew Kyuhyun had.

“Sure” we both said, and she came with a pairs of glass filled with something I had no idea what was, but I took it and tasted it. It tasted ok.

The music was loud, and a lot of the people danced, since it was a damn big living room.

“Wanna dance?” Yoona suddenly asked…me?

“eh…I cant dance” I said, but then she took my arm and dragged me to the dance floor so fast that I was just able to give Kyuhyun the glass “That don’t matter!” she said

“Don’t you like Kyuhyun?” I asked in confusion since she had asked me while Kyuhyun stood there.

She laughed “I though it, but we are better as friends”

 

Yoona started to dance, and I tried to follow the rhythms, but failed a lot.

“Just have fun” she said, and I tried to relax.

I felt that I really made a fool out of myself, and just had to stop “Sorry, I can’t”

She smiled “ok then”

 

Then I walked back to Kyuhyun, and got my glass back.

“Tired already?” Kyuhyun laughed

“No, but she was so good, and I made a fool out of myself”

Now Yoona danced alone, but suddenly she got companied by Eunhyuk. And it seemed like Eunhyuk…was a damn good dancer. So those two together dancing…was a really cool show.

I drank the rest of the glass in one gulp.

“Don’t drink too fast if you’re not used to it” Kyuhyun warned.

I just nodded and went to get a new glass.

 

The party went on, and a lot of the guest started to get more and more drunk…someone more then others. I just felt that I wanted to puke soon, and went to the bathroom. But nothing came. I washed my face, and tried to walk normal back to the living room. But just when I had came in the living room I noticed Yesung sit in a chair. Eunhyuk sat on his lap and they were making out. Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around Yesung. Yesung held one hand low down on Eunhyuk’s back, and the other hand a bit under the shirt. The music was still loud, but since I stood close to them I could hear Eunhyuk moan a bit.

I swallowed, and bit my lips in anger.

“You two get a room” Heechul shouted to the two when Yesung’s hand went a bit more up under the shirt. Eunhyuk went off Yesung, and they both laughed…they were both drunk.

“Yesung?” I said to him “Can I talk to you”

“Sure” he said, and we walked a bit from the crowd.

“What are you doing?” I started

“What do you mean?”

“Eunhyuk is unfaithful, he has another guy named Dongh…” I got cutted off by Yesung’s hand over my mouth.

“Keep quiet a bit will ya?” he said, and his hand still over my mouth he dragged me to a room.

“What?” I said angry when he closed the door.

“Look, Eunhyuk isn’t unfaithful toward me…Donghae isn’t the second guy, I am, ok?”

I was confused “What?”

He nodded “I can’t explain right now, but later, as long as you don’t go and tell this stuff around” Then he walked closed to me, and I walked backwards until I met the wall.

“Ok?” he said. He had looked sober when he told about Eunhyuk and him, but now he was back to D R U N K !

“No…I won’t” I said and felt uncomfortable.

“Don’t look away” he said seductive when I turned my head.

“Your eyes are beautiful” he said and turned my head to face him.

Then he came closer, and I started to shiver because one of his hand my cheek lightly and started to blush, “Why do you shiver?” he asked then he crashed our lips together.

He tried to sneak his tongue in my mouth, but I refused, and was able to push him a bit away.

“Yah! Stop it!” I shouted, but then he took a grip in me and laid me at the floor with himself standing on all four, looking down at me before he bended down and started to kiss my neck.

“Stop it! You’re drunk! Ahh!” I shouted and he hard on my neck, but when his hand tried to reach my thighs I have had enough. I gathered all my strength, and pushed him away “Stop it you jerk!”

Then I stood up and opened the door. He tried to take my arm “Wookie!” but I avoided it, and just ran out of the house.

 

“Home again?” mom asked me when I enter the door to my house.

I nodded “I am a bit tired”

Then before anymore talk, I walked to the bathroom.

“Yess, it didn’t become a mark…” I said as I looked in the mirror…

It was a mark, but it was almost invisible.

-

The next day I woke up to a bit of an headache , and when I checked the phone I had gotten one SMS from Kyuhyun:

 

I know this isn’t my business, but is it something between you and Yesung? I kinda saw you making out at the floor in one of the guest rooms…it is ok if you like him, but for Yesung to cheat on Eunnhyuk  is wrong…and you shouldn’t help Yesung to cheat on Eunhyuk…

 

‘!’ I though…kyuhyun had seen us, but apparently not when I had shouted: Stop it...I sent an SMS back:

 

It’s NOTHING between me and Yesung…That jerk tried to do stuff with me! I tried to push him away!

 

I went down to eat, but didn’t feel hungry, so I went out to get some fresh air. Then a new SMS came.

 

Oh, I see…Sorry…wanna come over after dinner?

 

Sure…  I answered back